Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎁🚀[BOUNTY+REFERRAL] [10 MILLION IN 2 WEEKS] Share more to win more 🎁🚀  (Read 1155 times)
chitamita

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:27:21 AM

When listing of ARCA at other markets sir?

ARCA tokens will not be listed on other exchanges. That said, the token will be deposited to account in the exchange upon registration.

ARCA tokens will be ERC20 right? then in that case, it can be easily traded on DEXes like DDEX and such. If that answers your question CDLBANK
bobslasagna

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:14:06 AM

Is there any whitepaper? How can we know how much the token will be worth?
windell

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:36:06 AM

Smiley  Grin

Thank you. Hope you are as excited about the exchange and ARCA token as we are.

excited or not i dont know yet, but i will join the contest and see how it goes.
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:09:55 PM

We don't have a whitepaper. We will maintain a reference library to consolidate all the important information. The decision to do with a reference library rather than a whitepaper, is that it is easier to maintain so that we can ensure that the information that is going out to the public is up-to-date.

That aside, we will also maintain a blog and circulate it through our outreach channels to community members.

Speaking of which, join our telegram group https://telegram.me/officialArcaFX so that it's easier for us to stay in touch with you.

Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:29:25 PM

Website isn't viewing at the moment pls.fix
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:20:18 PM

Website isn't viewing at the moment pls.fix

Please try the following:
Landing page: https://arcafx.com
Campaign dashboard: https://campaign.arcafx.com

Else, you can also check-in to ArcaFX Telegram group for faster response: https://telegram.me/officialArcaFX

windell

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:50:05 PM

If my rank is 50+, will i still get token?
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:19:30 PM

If my rank is 50+, will i still get token?

Yes, you will still get the token. The way the campaign is structured is such that the top referrers will be getting the majority of the prize pool, while a smaller pool is allocated for everyone who have participated in the contest.

windell

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:17:14 PM

Yes, you will still get the token. The way the campaign is structured is such that the top referrers will be getting the majority of the prize pool, while a smaller pool is allocated for everyone who have participated in the contest.

Ok, thanks
boblasagna

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:18:48 AM

We don't have a whitepaper. We will maintain a reference library to consolidate all the important information. The decision to do with a reference library rather than a whitepaper, is that it is easier to maintain so that we can ensure that the information that is going out to the public is up-to-date.

That aside, we will also maintain a blog and circulate it through our outreach channels to community members.

Speaking of which, join our telegram group https://telegram.me/officialArcaFX so that it's easier for us to stay in touch with you.

But whitepaper gives a fixed reference - how do I know you don't change the calculation? I think I found the right blogpost with the details for the token, but it seems not official like whitepaper.
chitamita

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:16:31 AM

But whitepaper gives a fixed reference - how do I know you don't change the calculation? I think I found the right blogpost with the details for the token, but it seems not official like whitepaper.

Just an opinion, many ICO projects used their whitepaper to raise fund and the content rarely gets updated after the crowdfunding stage is over, i would personally prefer a project to churn out consistent updates over official channels than having just a white paper though
cdlbank

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:33:21 AM

Hey everyone, i signed up yesterday but still have 0 points, sign up with my link now campaign.arcafx.com?kid=XG5MS
I cant win like this
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:46:41 AM

Hey everyone, i signed up yesterday but still have 0 points, sign up with my link now campaign.arcafx.com?kid=XG5MS
I cant win like this

Thank you for participating in ArcaFX Referral Contest. I'd suggest that you share it with your friends who have are also inclined toward blockchain projects. Most people here probably are already signed up and sharing their own unique referral URLs.

Good luck!

boblasagna

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:01:55 AM

Just an opinion, many ICO projects used their whitepaper to raise fund and the content rarely gets updated after the crowdfunding stage is over, i would personally prefer a project to churn out consistent updates over official channels than having just a white paper though

All I know is I tell my friends about exchange with token, each time they ask where is White paper...
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:13:03 PM

All I know is I tell my friends about exchange with token, each time they ask where is White paper...

Yes, that's is the common practice in the sector. What we are enforcing is a reference library that can be accessed at the visitor's convenience. No need to download, and constantly updated. Your friends might be interested to find out, and that'll probably change their perspective on whitepaper.

aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:57:49 PM

The referral contest is going well! Over 2,000 members have participated. If you just joined, be sure to check out the contest in the first page. Share with your friends to up your rank!

cdlbank

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:23:10 PM

The referral contest is going well! Over 2,000 members have participated. If you just joined, be sure to check out the contest in the first page. Share with your friends to up your rank!

I still have 0 points! Why no one sign up use my link!
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:37:17 PM

I still have 0 points! Why no one sign up use my link!

You might want to consider posting your referral link elsewhere, or share it with your friends. Alternatively, you can consider writing a useful piece, could be related to cryptocurrency trend or whatever topic that you're familiar with, and attach your URL in the piece.

cdlbank

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:16:48 PM

You might want to consider posting your referral link elsewhere, or share it with your friends. Alternatively, you can consider writing a useful piece, could be related to cryptocurrency trend or whatever topic that you're familiar with, and attach your URL in the piece.

write what?
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:47:19 PM

write what?

Well, as a suggestion, you could write about how you come about ArcaFX. Insert your referral link somewhere in the piece to improve visibility. Publish it and it should get you some sign ups when done right.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: