Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:41:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎁🚀[BOUNTY+REFERRAL] [10 MILLION IN 2 WEEKS] Share more to win more 🎁🚀  (Read 1155 times)
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:32:26 PM

how my friend join?

You mean, join the campaign through your referral?

chashaobao

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:09:34 PM

yes, how my friend join me?
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:25:56 AM

yes, how my friend join me?

Once you have signed up to join the whitelist, you will be brought to a dashboard showing you your ranking and points, at the mid-section, you will see a section on "Share & Refer", and there will be a unique link for you. Simply share the unique link with your friends and ask them to sign up with the link Cheesy

discoverbosch

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:39:28 PM

help, my balance
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:49:01 PM

help, my balance

Hello, you may check your balance at https://campaign.arcafx.com/

Just need to input your email and your Telegram ID that you used to sign up for the contest.

discoverbosch

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:14:54 PM

what fren link web?
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:29:13 AM

what fren link web?

About this, if I understand correctly, you might want to check with the friend who has provided you the referral URL.

discoverbosch

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:11:31 AM

About this, if I understand correctly, you might want to check with the friend who has provided you the referral URL.

i no telegram. how sign up.
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:05:54 AM

i no telegram. how sign up.

To join Telegram, you have to download the App on your phone. Whether you are a Apple or Android user, you should be able to find Telegram app quite easily. Download it, and then install. After which, set up your account, and give your account a username.

When all that's done, join ArcaFX group by visiting @officialArcaFX

discoverbosch

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:36:31 AM

When all that's done, join ArcaFX group by visiting @officialArcaFX

yas ok
gardencino

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:32:25 AM

Hi, i signed up with my email and referred 2 other friends to sign up, but the points i have still stays at 0, whats happening?
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:19:11 AM

Hi, i signed up with my email and referred 2 other friends to sign up, but the points i have still stays at 0, whats happening?

There could be a few reasons for this.

1) Give it around 30 mins for the backend to update and refresh to check the points again.
2) Your friends might be using the same IP address as you, hence it will be considered as a duplicate entry (stated in the contest rules)

Do check with your friends again, if you have any issue, please feel free to reach out to us

gardencino

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:44:30 AM

There could be a few reasons for this.

1) Give it around 30 mins for the backend to update and refresh to check the points again.
2) Your friends might be using the same IP address as you, hence it will be considered as a duplicate entry (stated in the contest rules)

Do check with your friends again, if you have any issue, please feel free to reach out to us

Okay, I'll do as said.
gardencino

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:16:54 AM

checked with my friends, they signed up at different places. And i refreshed the page a few times, still zero points, can you please help
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:11:22 PM

checked with my friends, they signed up at different places. And i refreshed the page a few times, still zero points, can you please help

Could you ask your friends to key in their email address and telegram ID with your referral link again? It could be that they failed the Captcha test or the auto-reply email to them have bounced. If you are facing further issues, please feel free to come back to us. Thanks

gardencino

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:56:21 PM

Could you ask your friends to key in their email address and telegram ID with your referral link again? It could be that they failed the Captcha test or the auto-reply email to them have bounced. If you are facing further issues, please feel free to come back to us. Thanks

friend said he signed up
gardencino

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:49:12 AM

friend said he signed up

checked again, the points are now there. Thank.

Anyway, when we get the tokens? How many people in this?
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:41:05 AM

friend said he signed up

The rewards for the campaign will be distributed around TWO weeks after the end of the contest. At the moment of writing, we have more than 4,000 signups for the contest.

gardencino

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:44:19 AM

friend said he signed up

The rewards for the campaign will be distributed around TWO weeks after the end of the contest. At the moment of writing, we have more than 4,000 signups for the contest.

will you give more if more people join the contest? Where to send my ETH address?
aster123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:46:31 AM

friend said he signed up

will you give more if more people join the contest? Where to send my ETH address?

Unfortunately the total reward for this contest is fixed, perhaps we will look into other forms of contest/campaign in the future, feel free to share your ideas with us!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: