Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stack's Lending Service - Lowest Interest in Town!  (Read 575 times)
StackGambler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:50:49 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 02:12:29 AM by StackGambler

Terms:

• Valid collateral is an altcoin that's listed on Poloniex and is sufficiently liquid, or a physical good given to me in Singapore.
  • Other forms of collateral may be accepted, but the chance is very low.
  • I require 110% of the value of the loan+interest in collateral. The moment the value of the collateral touches 101% of the value of the loan+interested, it will be liquidated and your loan will be considered paid.
  • I reserve the right to deny any loan for any reason without explanation.
  • Escrow is alright, but you are to pay for the fee both ways. The same applies to shipping for physical collateral, if applicable.
  • The borrower is to pay for transaction fees both ways!
  • A part of a loan term (7 or 28 days) is charged interest as if it is a whole term.

Interest rate:

• If the loan period is less than 28 days, I charge 1% per week (a week is a single 7 day period).
  • If the loan period is 28 days or more, I charge 3.5% per month (a month is a single 28 day period).
  • The maximum loan period is one year, or 365 days.
  • You are due to pay the interest of the period you request, regardless of how early you repay. (If you request a 7 day loan and pay back in 5 days, you are to pay the entire interest for 7 days.)
  • If you are late in repayment, you forfeit the entire value of your collateral.

Current stock:
  • I am a bit low on stock right now, I only have 1 BTC available. This is set to increase in the near future.
  • I also have 1 ETH in stock.

Please post below with the following information:

Loan amount:
Time period:
Collateral:
Reason for loan (optional):

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:48:51 AM

• I am a bit low on stock right now, I only have 1 BTC available. This is set to increase in the near future.

Congratulations to your new venture. There's always a room for a new lender in this forum. Isn't it that 3 days ago you are asking for a 0.3BTC loan? [Loan Request] 0.3 BTC for refilling my lightning node archive but now you have 1BTC available and 1ETH on hand?
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:05:34 AM

Congratulations to your new venture. There's always a room for a new lender in this forum. Isn't it that 3 days ago you are asking for a 0.3BTC loan? [Loan Request] 0.3 BTC for refilling my lightning node archive but now you have 1BTC available and 1ETH on hand?

Got paid my by client Cheesy

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
fulluser

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:00:14 PM

Hi stack , Am night ,

Amount 0.01
Period : 1 week max
Collateral : none or btctalk account
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:29:08 PM

Hi stack , Am night ,

Amount 0.01

Denied. Sorry, a bitcointalk account is not considered valid collateral.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:20:29 AM

In one of your other threads, you said:
getting <from 1M> to 4M isn't hard at all. Anyway, I'm known for raping sites and winning big across sites.

If it is so easy to 4x your money gambling, why are you charging only 1% interest per week? It sounds like to me that you can invest your coin in more profitable ways than 1%/week loans.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:33:09 AM

In one of your other threads, you said:
getting <from 1M> to 4M isn't hard at all. Anyway, I'm known for raping sites and winning big across sites.

If it is so easy to 4x your money gambling, why are you charging only 1% interest per week? It sounds like to me that you can invest your coin in more profitable ways than 1%/week loans.

Gambling has a negative expected value. I only play for fun, and sometimes I play because my addiction compels me to. Playing on a gambling site and expecting to make money is foolish. Sure, you can hope to make money, but you shouldn't expect to. That's why I'm opening a service here where I can make a few cents/dollars in a risk-free manner. Good question, though.

StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:49:09 AM

Hi stack , Am night ,

Amount 0.01

Hey Night,

Sorry, didn't know who you were before. I'm willing to give you a 0.01 BTC loan with no collateral. Note to other members: this person is someone from my Discord group and someone who I trust to repay. I will never give no collateral loans to strangers!

fulluser: kindly drop your bitcoin address below and I will send over the funds.

fulluser

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:01:26 AM

3Mv68eri4vfUHLcsnGg3Ho3EvrF4nFyqyn
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:52:54 PM

Sent.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04dd2976ec5da800262532b5ab03d070958badc8dae873029eb39fed866f6fe1

Amount sent: 10,000 bits + 26 bits fee
Amount to repay: 10,126 bits
Timeframe: 7 days

Repayment address: 33qxsREPKT72iVsqdmmdNoNdLrLic1hD72

Tetsumet

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:20:40 PM

Loan amount: 0.02
Time period: 1 Week
Collateral: Nothing at the moment
Reason for loan (optional): To buy and sell profitable income then gambling with the profits, guaranteed if you want i can show you how im gonna do it before you lend it to me. thanks.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:20:44 PM

Loan amount: 0.02
Time period: 1 Week
Collateral: Nothing at the moment
Reason for loan (optional): To buy and sell profitable income then gambling with the profits, guaranteed if you want i can show you how im gonna do it before you lend it to me. thanks.

Denied. No collateral, no loan.

Up2CoinsonBab

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:19:02 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 05:08:55 AM by Up2CoinsonBab

Hello Stack, I am interested in your post and would like to receive a loan. Known as Null , discord  (Null In Heaven#2389).

Loan amount: 0.13-.2( Whatever value is deemed for computer)
Time period: 60 Days. (2 months)
Collateral: ASUS ROG G551JW  (Laptop bought for $1150 2 years ago). Item will be shipped to given post office address. Both mailing expenses will be paid by me.
Reason for loan (optional): I need to pay off some bills irl , will pay back 2 months.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:52:09 AM

Hello Stack, I am interested in your post and would like to receive a loan. Known as Null , discord  (Null In Heaven#2389).

Loan amount: 0.013-.017( Whatever value is deemed for computer)
Collateral: ASUS ROG G551JW  (Laptop bought for $1150 2 years ago). Item will be shipped to given post office address. Both mailing expenses will be paid by me.
Reason for loan (optional): I need to pay off some bills irl , will pay back 2 months.

Hey Null,

As per our discussion on Discord, I've approved your loan request. Once I receive the collateral, I will appraise it and give you a loan. If the collateral value drops below 110% for some reason (not really applicable here) then it shall be liquidated. Additionally, if you are late, your collateral will be considered forfeit. Do post an update here once the collateral is sent out, and I will do the same once I receive it.

StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:01:19 AM

Loan amount: 0.013-.017( Whatever value is deemed for computer)

Hey Null,

As per our discussion on Discord, I've approved your loan request. Once I receive the collateral, I will appraise it and give you a loan. If the collateral value drops below 110% for some reason (not really applicable here) then it shall be liquidated. Additionally, if you are late, your collateral will be considered forfeit. Do post an update here once the collateral is sent out, and I will do the same once I receive it.

Due to certain circumstances, myself and Null have mutually agreed to cancel the deal. The collateral has not yet been shipped out.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

Hi stack , Am night ,

Amount 0.01

Sent.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04dd2976ec5da800262532b5ab03d070958badc8dae873029eb39fed866f6fe1

I am confused as to what happened here....

Did you just deny his loan, then send him money?
If you have to borrow ~$10, you ain't paying back shit Roll Eyes
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:43:35 AM

Hi stack , Am night ,

Amount 0.01

Sent.

I am confused as to what happened here....

Did you just deny his loan, then send him money?
If you have to borrow ~$10, you ain't paying back shit Roll Eyes

I initially denied his loan, but later accepted it. Here is the message I posted in between:

Hi stack , Am night ,

Amount 0.01

Hey Night,

Sorry, didn't know who you were before. I'm willing to give you a 0.01 BTC loan with no collateral. Note to other members: this person is someone from my Discord group and someone who I trust to repay. I will never give no collateral loans to strangers!

fulluser: kindly drop your bitcoin address below and I will send over the funds.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:01:17 PM

I am not sure if you looked at his trust page or not but he took out a loan in 2013 that he didn’t repay and has tried to take out additional loans substantially.

I have no idea why you thought it is a good idea lending him money...unless of course, well I don’t think it needs to be said.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:16:09 PM

I am not sure if you looked at his trust page or not but he took out a loan in 2013 that he didn’t repay and has tried to take out additional loans substantially.

I have no idea why you thought it is a good idea lending him money...unless of course, well I don’t think it needs to be said.

It appears it was a mistake. I hired him for some dev work, and he exit scammed with a small amount of funds I had allocated for the site's node. Let's see what happens when the due date for the above loan elapses. If he doesn't pay me back by then, it's safe to assume he's a full-blown scammer, and I'll post a thread so he can get more heavily tagged.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:48:11 PM
Merited by Quickseller (2)

This thread looks sketchy as fuck. Bunch of negative tagged newbies posting loan requests giving references from discord and getting their loans fulfilled. Like why can't they just message you on discord instead of posting here?  Undecided

Anyway, watching the thread.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: