Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stack's Lending Service - Lowest Interest in Town!  (Read 575 times)
StackGambler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:24:26 PM

This thread looks sketchy as fuck. Bunch of negative tagged newbies posting loan requests giving references from discord and getting their loans fulfilled. Like why can't they just message you on discord instead of posting here?  Undecided

Anyway, watching the thread.

It's just one negative tagged account... but yeah, let's see what happens

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:00:45 AM

fulluser has told me via Discord that he intends to default on the loan (https://gyazo.com/a3d013ac0597dca925c10f6dbf55f46e) so I would now consider him untrustworthy. I'm tagging him and I implore all DT users to do the same. Rolled the dice, and it didn't turn out well. Oh well, was a stupid mistake.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
fulluser

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:30:36 AM

Thats not what i said , i said i would be late , i also requested an extension and was not granted it , im willing to work with you to get this matter resolved.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:41:48 AM

Thats not what i said , i said i would be late , i also requested an extension and was not granted it , im willing to work with you to get this matter resolved.

Being late is defaulting.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:47:54 AM

3Mv68eri4vfUHLcsnGg3Ho3EvrF4nFyqyn

Sent.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04dd2976ec5da800262532b5ab03d070958badc8dae873029eb39fed866f6fe1

Amount sent: 10,000 bits + 26 bits fee
Amount to repay: 10,126 bits
Timeframe: 7 days

Repayment address: 33qxsREPKT72iVsqdmmdNoNdLrLic1hD72
I want to let you know both the transaction to fulluser and the change address was sent to the same exchange/business.

What business is 3FPrgjuzbpiKiBmFFEnJqPCG9PBnSWjXpa associated with? This is your deposit address to somewhere, yes?

I think you were pretending to lend money to yourself.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:18:21 AM

3Mv68eri4vfUHLcsnGg3Ho3EvrF4nFyqyn

Sent.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04dd2976ec5da800262532b5ab03d070958badc8dae873029eb39fed866f6fe1

Amount sent: 10,000 bits + 26 bits fee
Amount to repay: 10,126 bits
Timeframe: 7 days

Repayment address: 33qxsREPKT72iVsqdmmdNoNdLrLic1hD72
I want to let you know both the transaction to fulluser and the change address was sent to the same exchange/business.

What business is 3FPrgjuzbpiKiBmFFEnJqPCG9PBnSWjXpa associated with? This is your deposit address to somewhere, yes?

I think you were pretending to lend money to yourself.

fulluser is not me and I did not lend money to myself. Both of us use bustabit quite frequently, so that's probably why.

BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:13:15 AM

Loan amount: 0.2 BTC
Time period: 2 weeks
Collateral: BitcoinTalk Account (signed message available on request) + Diced.io Domain both items escrowed by Darkstar_, I will deduct the escrow fee from the loan amount (I will pay the escrow fee)
Reason for loan (optional): Short-term increase for trading capital, multiple profitable opportunities I am looking to take advantage of.
Repayment: 0.21 BTC (5%) ... Negotiable.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:41:06 AM

Collateral: BitcoinTalk Account (signed message available on request) + Diced.io Domain both items escrowed by Darkstar_, I will deduct the escrow fee from the loan amount (I will pay the escrow fee)
Reason for loan (optional): Short-term increase for trading capital, multiple profitable opportunities I am looking to take advantage of.

Denied. The collateral is invalid. I probably would take it, but I'm not sure if it's a wise move to, seeing that it would be very hard to liquidate that domain and account. I also think sellinga accounts is against the TOS. Good luck with your loan, though. I'm very sorry that I couldn't help.

BenCodie
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:01:10 AM

Denied. The collateral is invalid. I probably would take it, but I'm not sure if it's a wise move to, seeing that it would be very hard to liquidate that domain and account. I also think sellinga accounts is against the TOS. Good luck with your loan, though. I'm very sorry that I couldn't help.

Ok...Out of curiosity, what has changed since these posts?

Would you consider selling your domain right now to me for $1,000? Just wondering.
After some thinking, I've decided that I will offer you a loan of 0.1 BTC for 0.11 back in 2 months, with your bitcointalk account as collateral .....
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:22:45 AM

Would you consider selling your domain right now to me for $1,000? Just wondering.
After some thinking, I've decided that I will offer you a loan of 0.1 BTC for 0.11 back in 2 months, with your bitcointalk account as collateral .....

Good question. Nothing personal at all, I'd still value the domain at about the same, it's just that I lost a ton of money recently. You can watch my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WkPEuNEUIk

BenCodie
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:52:09 AM

Good question. Nothing personal at all, I'd still value the domain at about the same, it's just that I lost a ton of money recently. You can watch my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WkPEuNEUIk
Sorry to hear. Good luck getting back on track.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: