Author Topic: delete  (Read 1009 times)
claudiauit (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:27:27 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 05:02:37 PM by claudiauit

delete
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:18:25 PM

This is a fraud, friends attention

Could you please explain yourself? When have we talked? Where we have talked?
I am a legit trader and have not scam anyone in my life. I have many proofs about my trades as well as reputation on paxful. I have no problem using this forum escrow aswell.
So please kindly do not post false claims in my thread to harm my business. Is this because you are my competitor? Are you selling gift cards aswell?
Cashmonkey

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:54:19 AM

In the interests of full disclosure, please specify where you got these from. If these are carded or stolen gift cards that you're selling, then people need to know so that people like me who have no interest in being anywhere near these type of gift cards can stay away.

There are people who will still purchase carded gift cards from you but if you keep that information to yourself then it'll be a problem for people in US specially who could get raided by the FBI.
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:03:29 AM

What's the source of these cards? If they're carded, it can be quite a massive liability for your customers.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:25:26 AM

No these are not carded. I can guarantee that.
I do not deal with carded gift cards at all and hate people dealing with them. These drag prices down for legit gift cards also..
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:26:13 AM

No these are not carded. I can guarantee that.
I do not deal with carded gift cards at all and hate people dealing with them. These drag prices down for legit gift cards also..

In that case, where do these gift cards come from?

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:33:18 AM

I have been on the gift card market for a while and have many supplier for different gift cards.
For most of my cards have pictures and receipts available.

As far as I know physical gift cards cannot be carded? Correct me if I am wrong..
Anyway receipt show if its paid with cash/debit card.
asadnow2k

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:00:57 PM

how we can deal? i need some gift cards
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:09:41 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 11:14:24 AM by claudiauit

how we can deal? i need some gift cards

We have talked on telegram already. We agreed on Thursday to deal on paxful. You said that you will deposit money there and will message back to me.
Still waiting, message me on telegram @nukulauta
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:38:42 PM

added HOME DEPOT gift card

telegram @nukulauta
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:45:26 PM

I become a verified seller on paxful and will now gladly trade there!

telegram @nukulauta
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:36:13 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:33:27 PM by MiLkz

This guy is NOT selling legit cards.  He is a foreigner reselling scammed gift cards he obtains from other foreigners..that's if he is not the original scammer..lol

He sells physical cards, mainly $500 values, all of them are stolen/obtained through various scams.  If you deal with gift cards this is common knowledge.  Some of the gift cards may originate from other means, but the majority are in fact stolen.

DEAL WITH EXTREME CAUTION!

THESE ARE STOLEN GIFT CARDS!

RECEIPTS DO NOT MAKE THE CARD LEGIT!
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:42:37 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 02:07:33 PM by claudiauit

This guy is NOT selling legit cards.  He is a foreigner reselling scammed gift cards he obtains from other foreigners..that's if he is not the original scammer..lol

He sells physical cards, mainly $500 values, all of them are stolen/obtained through various scams.  If you deal with gift cards this is common knowledge.  Some of the gift cards may originate from other means, but the majority are in fact stolen.

You never bought any card from me and blame me of scamming? I do not sell scammed cards.
You have asked for a receipts and handwritten note. I told you its not a problem.
Should I publish our chat also? You are very unprofessional and blame me for something I have not done.
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:11:09 AM

Well its more than clear now why MiLkZ is accusing me of something I have not done. I understand that MiLkZ has to run his own business and maximize his profit eliminating all his competitors, but this is very unprofessional..
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:29:24 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:33:39 PM by MiLkz

You never bought any card from me and blame me of scamming? I do not sell scammed cards.
You have asked for a receipts and handwritten note. I told you its not a problem.
Should I publish our chat also? You are very unprofessional and blame me for something I have not done.

Why would I purchase a stolen card from you? I am already 100% positive you sell stolen/scammed gift cards. It was easy to determine what you were doing based on what you posted here and a quick conversation with you. Let me go ahead and reupload the "proof" you posted earlier of you selling cards:

https://imgur.com/a/dlnx2Fg

You can clearly see that the English is broken and the values of the gift cards he is selling are mainly $500 and $1000.  That does not mean smaller values are legit, it is just extremely common for scammed/stolen gift cards to be higher values.  These fraudsters obtain the gift cards through IRS, craiglist, virus, and other scams.  They force their victims to go to stores, purchase these cards, and provide the codes/take pictures.  So, having the receipt does NOT mean they are legit.

Well its more than clear now why MiLkZ is accusing me of something I have not done. I understand that MiLkZ has to run his own business and maximize his profit eliminating all his competitors, but this is very unprofessional..

I have always called out people selling fraudulent gift cards because, yes, I myself buy and sell gift cards.

THESE ARE STOLEN GIFT CARDS!

RECEIPTS DO NOT MAKE THE CARD LEGIT!
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:24:43 PM

English is not my mother language. That means I sell stolen cards?
I have already told that I have many suppliers. I do not steal my cards like you say. I buy them!
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:43:42 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 08:32:13 AM by claudiauit

a lot of Amazon and Google play complete in Paxful Saturday

https://gyazo.com/9d18a90740452290abd38e81385abcc3

https://gyazo.com/7045f706d7af4ffb6eac6aa9abe656c0

telegram @nukulauta
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:53:14 PM

English is not my mother language. That means I sell stolen cards?
I have already told that I have many suppliers. I do not steal my cards like you say. I buy them!

You say you BUY them.  How do you know the ones YOU BUY to resell are legit?  Maybe your sellers steal them? Is that any different?

Why would you (or the people you buy from) go into a store and buy a $100 or $1000 allegedly legit gift card then resell them just to LOSE money?  Makes no sense. Somewhere along your chain these cards have to be stolen/hacked/or scammed.  So you buy them from someone and he makes a profit then you resell to make a profit so obviously these cards are initially obtained fraudulently somewhere along the chain.

Also, how does anyone know that Paxful link or your "proof" is actually you?  I didn't notice anything there that connects you to this thread or user name?  I am not very familiar with Paxful so just maybe I missed it.

No more free bumps from me.
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:20:10 PM

You say you BUY them.  How do you know the ones YOU BUY to resell are legit?  Maybe your sellers steal them? Is that any different?

Why would you (or the people you buy from) go into a store and buy a $100 or $1000 allegedly legit gift card then resell them just to LOSE money?  Makes no sense. Somewhere along your chain these cards have to be stolen/hacked/or scammed.  So you buy them from someone and he makes a profit then you resell to make a profit so obviously these cards are initially obtained fraudulently somewhere along the chain.

Also, how does anyone know that Paxful link or your "proof" is actually you?  I didn't notice anything there that connects you to this thread or user name?  I am not very familiar with Paxful so just maybe I missed it.

I ask for sellers to send me card photo and receipt paid with cash(no credit or debit card payments).
If my buyers are afraid of stolen cards they can ask me for anything other they need like handwritten notes and so on..
What else I am supposed to do?

I am not able to put my forum profile link or telegram id in my Paxful bio. It is not allowed by paxful.
However if anyone want to verify it is mine I can do it for just few minutes or you can tell me anything to write in my Paxful bio on time and you can check that yourself in my profile. I can verify its mine by any other way you have in mind.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:45:38 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 03:02:29 PM by sandy-is-fine

I ask for sellers to send me card photo and receipt paid with cash(no credit or debit card payments).
If my buyers are afraid of stolen cards they can ask me for anything other they need like handwritten notes and so on..
What else I am supposed to do?

I am not able to put my forum profile link or telegram id in my Paxful bio. It is not allowed by paxful.
However if anyone want to verify it is mine I can do it for just few minutes or you can tell me anything to write in my Paxful bio on time and you can check that yourself in my profile. I can verify its mine by any other way you have in mind.

You obviously missed my point.  There is no way in the world people sell things to LOSE money (other than maybe to launder money). Obviously the people you buy from want to lose money which either makes them thieves, scammers or money launderers, there can't be any other explanation.  I am not calling you a scammer (and not saying you aren't one either) but at the very least you have to be selling compromised stuff.  Just saying what you (and other sellers like you) do makes absolutely no logical sense unless somewhere along the line something is wrong. If folks want to buy from you that's there right as long as they get what they pay for.

The scumbags who sell thing and don't provide them to the buyer at all ... that's another issue and I do not say you do that.

As for Paxful, you should just stick your forum name in your bio.  At least that connection is made properly.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: