Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 1009 times)
claudiauit (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:59:53 PM

You obviously missed my point.  There is no way in the world people sell things to LOSE money (other than maybe to launder money). Obviously the people you buy from want to lose money which either makes them thieves, scammers or money launderers, there can't be any other explanation.  I am not calling you a scammer and not saying you aren't one either but at the very least you have to be selling compromised stuff.  Just saying what you (and other sellers like you) do makes absolutely no logical sense unless somewhere along the line something is wrong. If folks want to buy from you that's there right as long as they get what they pay for.

The scumbags who sell thing and don't provide them to the buyer at all ... that's another issue and I do not say you do that.

As for Paxful, you should just stick your forum name in your bio.  At least that connection is made properly.

I understand what you mean, but there is no point for me to buy and sell above gift cards actual price. Noone would buy these.
There are hundreds thousand gift cards sold below their price on daily basis in paxful and other sites aswell.

I have updated my paxful bio and my forum username is there now visible on my profile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:01:28 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 03:03:20 PM by sandy-is-fine

You obviously missed my point.  There is no way in the world people sell things to LOSE money (other than maybe to launder money). Obviously the people you buy from want to lose money which either makes them thieves, scammers or money launderers, there can't be any other explanation.  I am not calling you a scammer and not saying you aren't one either but at the very least you have to be selling compromised stuff.  Just saying what you (and other sellers like you) do makes absolutely no logical sense unless somewhere along the line something is wrong. If folks want to buy from you that's there right as long as they get what they pay for.

The scumbags who sell thing and don't provide them to the buyer at all ... that's another issue and I do not say you do that.

As for Paxful, you should just stick your forum name in your bio.  At least that connection is made properly.

I understand what you mean, but there is no point for me to buy and sell above gift cards actual price. Noone would buy these.
There are hundreds thousand gift cards sold below their price on daily basis in paxful and other sites aswell.

I have updated my paxful bio and my forum username is there now visible on my profile.

You simply don't understand and I'm not going to try to explain it again. Tongue
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:49:09 AM

On the 1st page member MiLkz accusing me of selling scammed gift cards. For some reason he is trying to ruin my business here. I contacted with him and was trying to figure out whats going on. He told me that all cards which are on the market at 50-70% are 100% scammed.. I checked his paxful and he was buying gift cards at same rates lol
He also gave me negative feedback and he is false accusing me of scamming without doing any business with me. (for that reason he got negative from me aswell)
He even posted in some thread and told that everybody should give me negative feedback. For what? Because he dont like I am doing my business here?

his profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408677

his paxful link https://paxful.com/user/MiLk
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:49:40 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:33:53 PM by MiLkz

On the 1st page member MiLkz accusing me of selling scammed gift cards. For some reason he is trying to ruin my business here. I contacted with him and was trying to figure out whats going on. He told me that all cards which are on the market at 50-70% are 100% scammed.. I checked his paxful and he was buying gift cards at same rates lol
He also gave me negative feedback and he is false accusing me of scamming without doing any business with me. (for that reason he got negative from me aswell)
He even posted in some thread and told that everybody should give me negative feedback. For what? Because he dont like I am doing my business here?

I am passed the accusation stage. I am just here to warn everyone that claudiauit is selling fraudulently obtained gift cards. If someone wishes to trade with him after knowing, that is on them.  

He did contact me to plead/cry about his case.  It only reaffirmed what I already knew, he is reselling scammed/stolen cards.

It is a lie that I told him all the cards within that range are scammed.  I have been in the gift card trade a long time.  There are many factors that come into play when determining if a card is shady. My trade model and his are WORLDS apart.  

He purchases large denominations and amounts off of a select few fraudulent sellers, probably around 50% or less.  Since his brain is no larger than a peanut, he believes if he gets physical cards with receipts and that the cards are legit.  If a bad guy is forcing someone to go to the store and buy a card, requesting pictures is no big deal.  His cards that have receipts will be from multiple states and cities.

This guy deserves everything that has and will happened to him.  I could care less about him, just trying to make this marketplace better and stop the spread of scammed gift cards.

DEAL WITH EXTREME CAUTION!

THESE ARE STOLEN GIFT CARDS!

RECEIPTS DO NOT MAKE THE CARD LEGIT!
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:26:51 PM

MiLkz I love your posts in my thread.

When did I plead or cry about this case? Did I ask you to remove your posts/negative feedback from my thread or what do you mean by that?

So my trade model and yours are worlds apart like you say.. You are buying gift cards at 65-75% price range in which I am selling them.
You claim that you are buying only from US residents and your business is totally legit while I am selling at same price range and mine is not legit?
So are you telling me that your clients are buying gift cards from store and selling them to you at 25% less value on daily basis and they accept to take a loss every day? I assume you are dealing only with rich people who can afford this loss and you probably are checking their income before to make sure they are rich and they are not doing any fraudulent business.
MiLkz

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:33:21 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:34:03 PM by MiLkz

MiLkz I love your posts in my thread.

When did I plead or cry about this case? Did I ask you to remove your posts/negative feedback from my thread or what do you mean by that?

So my trade model and yours are worlds apart like you say.. You are buying gift cards at 65-75% price range in which I am selling them.
You claim that you are buying only from US residents and your business is totally legit while I am selling at same price range and mine is not legit?
So are you telling me that your clients are buying gift cards from store and selling them to you at 25% less value on daily basis and they accept to take a loss every day? I assume you are dealing only with rich people who can afford this loss and you probably are checking their income before to make sure they are rich and they are not doing any fraudulent business.

Since you feel the need to be compared to me so much, here we go..  Kiss

I purchase, NOT sell, a range of small value gift cards(typically $25-100) @ 67-80%, that is correct.  It is also correct that I have strict standards and many verification methods to determine their legitimacy.  It is extremely rare for a single individual to sell to me on a daily basis, actually, it never happens, so who knows where you got that idea, except from yourself.  I have not resold the aforementioned cards on here for quite some time.

You sell your stolen cards @ 60-72%.  That means you purchase them for LESS than 60-72%, you retard.  Roll Eyes

As I have stated multiple times, the percentage is only a SINGLE factor in determining that your gift cards are fraudulent.  The denominations, overall amounts, your "contacts/suppliers", your proof, ect. ..all play a role in this determination.

If you wish to prove yourself innocent, start out by uploading as many receipts as you can find from previous and/or current cards you sold/have. Adding ones that coincide with the current proof would be a plus.

I would finally like to make it clear:
#1) I have no idea if you are a scammer or not, all I know for certain is you deal in stolen/fraudulent cards.
#2) I do not see you as competition and never will.

claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:39:28 PM

Since you feel the need to be compared to me so much, here we go..  Kiss

I purchase, NOT sell, a range of small value gift cards(typically $25-100) @ 67-80%, that is correct.  It is also correct that I have strict standards and many verification methods to determine their legitimacy.  It is extremely rare for a single individual to sell to me on a daily basis, actually, it never happens, so who knows where you got that idea, except from yourself.  I have not resold the aforementioned cards on here for quite some time.

You sell your stolen cards @ 60-72%.  That means you purchase them for LESS than 60-72%, you retard.  Roll Eyes

Now you call me a retard? Thats very kind and polite from you..

Claiming to buy typically 25-100$, but your offers on paxful says something different..
https://paxful.com/user/Milk
screenshot https://gyazo.com/5f249307119b42c7a807ffd74beea00c

Not buying big cards? https://gyazo.com/4fadf38053e6b2d5aa5e2be748c91e3f

And finally something from our telegram chat where he clearly states these kind of cards are all stolen(like 500$+), but he do not mind buying them as you can see above.
https://gyazo.com/dc7ff5c550f99c6d7e28b93d3f1222c3

As I have stated multiple times, the percentage is only a SINGLE factor in determining that your gift cards are fraudulent.  The denominations, overall amounts, your "contacts/suppliers", your proof, ect. ..all play a role in this determination.

If you wish to prove yourself innocent, start out by uploading as many receipts as you can find from previous and/or current cards you sold/have. Adding ones that coincide with the current proof would be a plus.

I would finally like to make it clear:
#1) I have no idea if you are a scammer or not, all I know for certain is you deal in stolen/fraudulent cards.
#2) I do not see you as competition and never will.

I do not need to prove anything to YOU and certainly I do not post anything for YOUR demand.
If any highly ranked member(preferably legendary) will ask for me to send him card photo, receipt or any other proof I will be happy to send these.
MiLkz

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:59:13 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:34:12 PM by MiLkz

Now I am a retard?
Claiming to buy typically 25-100$, but your offers on paxful says something different..
screenshot

wtf is this?

You have always been a retard. If you were able to read, you would see the word I used was "typically".  Please google it. Yes, those are my maximums, I never once said I cannot buy larger cards, it is just rare to find legit ones.  LOL

And finally something from our telegram chat where he clearly states these kind of cards are all stolen(like 500$+), but he do not mind buying them as you can see above.

I do not need to prove anything to YOU and certainly I do not post anything for YOUR demand.
If any highly ranked member(preferably legendary) will ask for me to send him card photo, receipt or any other proof I will be happy to send these.

Yes, in the context of our chat and in relation to the cards you sell, those are stolen.  What about it?? LOL

If you do not want to prove anything to me, remove all mentions of me from your posts and ignore me.  You keep spouting nonsense and continue to chat with me.  Stop obsessing over me and maybe you wont make a fool of yourself anymore..

claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:20:24 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 09:42:05 PM by claudiauit

Now I am a retard?
screenshot

wtf is this?

You have always been a retard. If you were able to read, you would see the word I used was "typically".  Please google it. Yes, those are my maximums, I never once said I cannot buy larger cards, it is just rare to find legit ones.  LOL

Yes, in the context of our chat and in relation to the cards you sell, those are stolen.  What about it?? LOL

If you do not want to prove anything to me, remove all mentions of me from your posts and ignore me.  You keep spouting nonsense and continue to chat with me.  Stop obsessing over me and maybe you wont make a fool of yourself anymore..

I do not remove anything.
You are the one who keeps posting on my thread and could ignore me.
I am sorry I cannot ignore my own thread.
I may be making a fool of myself, but atleast I am not lying and not only replying things I like and ignore others.
And finally like I said before I LOVE YOUR POSTS HERE and I do love free bumps. Thank you my new friend

lol and now when he got owned he added these red warnings in to his posts. Love to see this
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:39:58 PM

Since my good friend MiLkz stopped bumping my thread I have to do it my own.

Anyone interested in gift cards contact telegram @nukulauta
upupup

Activity: 165
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:22:20 AM

ebay - 65% ? Are you kidding? Too good to be true - big red WARNING! Smiley
claudiauit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:55:45 PM

ebay - 65% ? Are you kidding? Too good to be true - big red WARNING! Smiley

No I am not kidding.
Thank you for your warning. We need more people like you in this community!

35% discount is a joke for you and a big warning, but still you were looking to get 40% discount from amazon?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1635515.msg16448428#msg16448428
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: