Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟CSC Jackpot🌟 💰 CSC Jackpot Is A Blockchain Fair Game Platform 💰  (Read 392 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:22:02 PM

This looks very suspicious because this website seems like it is brand new and still they are claiming to have a 30BTC jackpot that's going to take place is about 38 hours. They also claim that they have paid other jackpots before to people but it seems impossible to find out who those winners are and a payment proof of their winnings. I suggest that everyone should stay away from this, at last until we get some clarification about the website from OP, because at first it seems like a big scam.
Did some research trying to find the winners and did not find anything just like you. Op has not been active since posting this thread here.

On top of all this, op has not been responding to any of our queries which clearly suggests that this is most likely a scam.
We cant say yet if this is a scam or not but not responding actively with communities feedbacks isnt really a good thing for their business.

It is going to be a great blast in the sector of gambling game platform undoubtedly with its super transparency.
Would you mind to elaborate with that super transparency you do talk?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commadante2

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

This looks very suspicious because this website seems like it is brand new and still they are claiming to have a 30BTC jackpot that's going to take place is about 38 hours. They also claim that they have paid other jackpots before to people but it seems impossible to find out who those winners are and a payment proof of their winnings. I suggest that everyone should stay away from this, at last until we get some clarification about the website from OP, because at first it seems like a big scam.
Did some research trying to find the winners and did not find anything just like you. Op has not been active since posting this thread here.

On top of all this, op has not been responding to any of our queries which clearly suggests that this is most likely a scam.
We cant say yet if this is a scam or not but not responding actively with communities feedbacks isnt really a good thing for their business.

I totally agree with you.But they should reply our queries.

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
Oxherder

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:45:18 PM

How do they maintain constant development in their game platform?

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:51:14 PM

What facilities do they provide to their agents?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:30:02 PM

It is going to be a great blast in the sector of gambling game platform undoubtedly with its super transparency.

Though it is too early to deduce conclusions here but the OP should reply at least to the questions thrown to him. They are just starting the business, they need to take care of their potential players. If you can see that it is hard to get a simple answer from them, then are you still willing to deposit your money to their platform, if you know they are difficult to reach?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:25:42 PM

Though it is too early to deduce conclusions here but the OP should reply at least to the questions thrown to him. They are just starting the business, they need to take care of their potential players. If you can see that it is hard to get a simple answer from them, then are you still willing to deposit your money to their platform, if you know they are difficult to reach?

Good communication with your users or players is very important all throughout your existence in the industry.
Not only at the start but even after gaining gamers on your platform.
Prompt response is really significant in getting the trust of your players.
If it is too hard to get an answer from a very easy question, then start doubting its integrity.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:14:20 AM

Can you provide the proof of funds? I regret that i registered on this website without reading the comments here. It looks suspicious because how could a new website host a jackpot of over 30 Bitcoin? Its not a small amount and I don't think they pooled it from the ticket price.

Exactly. Unless there is someone trusted involved it is better to avoid site. The way they have illustrated in the other thread, it seems to me that they desperately need someone to put money into the project.

I am unable to check how they are determining the winner.

How do they ensure transparency in their game platform?

Their system relied on block's hash which anyone can access. Though that doesn't brings up transparency.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:22:47 AM

Good communication with your users or players is very important all throughout your existence in the industry.
Not only at the start but even after gaining gamers on your platform.
Prompt response is really significant in getting the trust of your players.
If it is too hard to get an answer from a very easy question, then start doubting its integrity.
No proof of funds plus having no response into queries already giving you the doubts.

Their system relied on block's hash which anyone can access. Though that doesn't brings up transparency.
They do only claim that is already showing the best transparency of all. lol
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:42:18 PM

Can you provide the proof of funds? I regret that i registered on this website without reading the comments here. It looks suspicious because how could a new website host a jackpot of over 30 Bitcoin? Its not a small amount and I don't think they pooled it from the ticket price.

Exactly. Unless there is someone trusted involved it is better to avoid site. The way they have illustrated in the other thread, it seems to me that they desperately need someone to put money into the project.

The op has not visited this forum since 14th March and that’s the date when this thread was made, so I decided to dig up and saw his post history to find out he’s participating in bounty campaigns. I am stressing on that fact for a reason, because how do you expect him to run a site when he needs to participate in bounty campaigns to earn for self. I’ll be happy to be proved wrong if the op can prove he has significant cash to run the site, and answer other people’s questions till then people should play with caution or avoid the site.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:23:51 PM

You found a big things.
Gambling site owner joined bounty to hunt for small payments.
It is a very bad news for someone who created account, and actually got money sticker on CSJ.
There is very few chance to see him come back.

Actually it does not really matter if he played honestly and have the same fair as others players as well. Because I know it is not easy to claim the bounty even if you are really play on it, unless he might take this into cheating attempt, trying not giving it to other plyers as well. Btw I do not think that this kind of site will not going for long if they can't even manage their marketing funds here
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:50:59 PM

The op has not visited this forum since 14th March and that’s the date when this thread was made, so I decided to dig up and saw his post history to find out he’s participating in bounty campaigns. I am stressing on that fact for a reason, because how do you expect him to run a site when he needs to participate in bounty campaigns to earn for self. I’ll be happy to be proved wrong if the op can prove he has significant cash to run the site, and answer other people’s questions till then people should play with caution or avoid the site.

This is really questionable on his part.
If he is joining bounty campaigns, how can he assure the funds of more than 30btc in place?
We are not judging him by any means, but he should clarify himself by responding on this thread, but to no avail.
I hope those who purchased their tickets will not regret after this.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:58:38 PM

I wonder how things will unfold on this site. It says no more free tickets.  Grin OP is nowhere and not reachable. Let's get back after 62 hours and see for ourselves what's going on. Will there be a winner? Will there be complaints from those users who bought tickets?
CSC Jackpot

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:17:02 AM

I tried the site in mobile device which is android and there seems to be problem with the website after pressing the email which is below the btc balance after pressing the email it won't be displayed correctly. I can only read it for a second only but I able to read it by opening it multiple times and i'm glad it's working later on and able to log out.
Hi, I'm from Support Team. Could you please give me your detail problems ( if you have the screenshot) and your account detail? We will fix your problems? If you have any problems, please contact us by email: support@cscjackpot.com
Thanks
CSC Jackpot

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:23:09 AM

The problem is most of the lottery and gambling sites that have they tokens are not doing well in the market and have been on continue falling of price in the market that does not look any thing close to have any success in ground so to be personally instead buying the tokens will rather invest on other coins that are not yet listen and still on ICO stage.
Hi,
Could you please give us your detail information by email: support@cscjackpot.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: