Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Everyday Items for Bitcoin!  (Read 756 times)
likuidxd (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 10:29:04 PM

Hello fellow Bitcoiners,

I've decide over the last month to open my Amway IBO to the bitcoin community. After searching around for quite some time I was rather disappointed that I had not seen something like this available yet, items you and I use everyday for sale in the currency we all love. Everything from household cleaning supplies to beauty products!

Unfortunately I cannot create my own site with a bitcoin shopping cart and checkout system due to legal reasons, this will all have to be done manually via email. I will be making a new account this week for bitcoiners to browse with its own pricing bracket, monthly sales and exclusive deals that you can pay directly with your credit card or copy and paste you order for email. For now, if you are interested or just don't know what Amway is and would like to browse their products please feel free to visit www.amway.com.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask below or shoot me an email, amway4bitcoin@gmail.com and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

I look forward to the possibility of bringing yet another avenue to this wonderful community and providing everyday goods to my fellow bitcoiners.

Sincerely,

-LikuidXd

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likuidxd (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2011, 06:31:41 PM

Bump to gauge any interest.

I have figured out a way to do this on my own website but need to start small.

If there is any interest in a particular category; vitamins, cleaners, sports nutrition, make-up..., please let me know, that is where I will start.

With enough interest, I can go live in a week with one category.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: