Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest in 2019?  (Read 854 times)
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:39:23 PM

Well, of course this is the easiest strategy for today. And what to do with the new project? How to invest in them? If secrets? I am here for a project to hunt with difficulty knocking out not so much for investment.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:10:38 PM

for 2019 I'm still not sure. but if there are many for the next few months. one of them is litecoin, BNB token, and Pundi X. all three of these coins are very good this past few weeks I see an increase. BNB can be ranked 7th in the coinmarketcap,  this is an extraordinary thing.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:19:17 PM

I would like to echo ethereum, cardano, nem, xrp, neo as promising altcoin to invest in 2019, aside from that I will also suggest looking at UTK (Utrust).  They had been active on the development, about to release their e-license and platform this year.   Aside from that, they had been at their all-time low recently so we can expect a huge bump in price once these two (e-license and platform) is released.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:42:40 PM

Altcoin has a lot of choices, it may be difficult to determine which coin will be an investment in 2019, but I have several altcoins that I believe to be my investment in 2019. but this is not necessarily the best. Altcoin that I have now is like: EOS, XRP, Stellar, BAT and REPO
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:55:07 PM

There is a hype around Cardano, Binance and Tron recently. Tron iis performing well thanks to its DAPPs, Cardano released update 1.5 and Binance soon will launch its mainnet and DEX, probably it will become the only real competitor to Ethereum ICO.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:00:35 PM

Although the nature of the market has made it hard to know good coins, I still have those I believe in with Number 1 after BTC being XLM followed by ETH, ADA, Tron and BNB.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:06:05 PM

There is a hype around Cardano, Binance and Tron recently. Tron iis performing well thanks to its DAPPs, Cardano released update 1.5 and Binance soon will launch its mainnet and DEX, probably it will become the only real competitor to Ethereum ICO.
Some Coins are like binance, at this time, they have gained tremendous support from the digital currency user community. so in my opinion, coins that have a high volume market share can be an option in investing. the coin will potentially experience improvement and that is what we want.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:10:16 PM

Now very strongly like coin exchange, I think part of funds can be to invest take bnb bmx, I think they can give to the end of the year good money !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:15:46 PM

It's very difficult to determine the best Altcoin because they grow and develop so fast, this year Altcoin has experienced a fantastic price decline and people think because many projects fail. I have personally seen a number of Altcoin that might be quite good and have potential, including LiteCoin, Eos, Tron.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:28:17 PM

For now looking at the current market situation I have one coin that I think its worth investing in. The project is Counting House Fund with CHT as their token. It can be found on exchanges such as LAtoken. They are really working hard on that project since last year and I think they are in for business. 

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:42:46 PM

I don't buy a coin just to hold it for holding sake, i buy a coin that i can also trade with and ETH does it for me and that is i shall keep on going for ETH as many times as i have the means to, but recently i am considering having some quantities of bnb already captured in my to do list.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:47:11 PM

Actually some of altcoins are now best to invest but we need to find in the CMC of which of them. But for me EOS was the best choice for now because they are to many using of it and buying so in this year maybe it should be have some good news about EOS.

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:59:02 PM

Ripple is the best altcoin to invest in 2019.For some reasons Ripple there were 100 billion XRP created at Ripple's inception, which is the currency’s cap according to the protocol's rules. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators and the remaining 80% and according to the enthusiast  and detractors XRP can be a good investment. ... For an ordinary investor, Ripple can only be a good investment if it holds the potential to gain value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:01:19 PM

if you ask about the most profitable altcoins then I will answer ethereum, this is a classic answer but that is the fact, ethereum is still the best and most promising altcoin and if you want to invest in ethereum then you will get many advantages because ethereum has a great potential for back to high prices and because now the price is cheap it will be very profitable if we want to invest in ethereum

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:02:43 PM

Actually some of altcoins are now best to invest but we need to find in the CMC of which of them. But for me EOS was the best choice for now because they are to many using of it and buying so in this year maybe it should be have some good news about EOS.
EOS is quite popular now, technology brought eos seems to get a positive response from the market of crypto. that's good because with the market will be strengthened then the price will grow steadily.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:05:50 PM

I would like to know what are your most promising altcoins for investing in 2019? I immediately want to say - Bitcoin and ethereum are not very interesting, because they are heavy for growth. That is, I want to say that if Bitcoin grows 5 times, then some altcoins can grow in price by 30-50 times (as it was in 2017), so altcoins are more interesting.

I did an analysis of the market for myself and selected some coins for myself, but I want to know the opinion of the crypto community - which coins do you think are the best for investing? Write the name of the altcoins and why do you find them perspective?

For me BNB and LTC is a good promising altcoins investment the progress of these two altcoin is good for sure if you invest in these coin you will earn alteast x9 profit for just a month because these two altcoin have a good progress.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
ormeusecosystem

Activity: 5
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:20:48 PM

Ormeus Coin was named one of the top 5 altcoins to watch in CryptoTimesToday....

https://medium.com/ormeus/ormeus-ecosystem-named-one-of-5-cryptocurrency-projects-to-watch-on-crypto-times-today-dd9b026f6564

"This is potentially a huge investment as it looks set to become the World’s First Asset-Backed Blockchain Smart Economy. Ormeus is being coined as an ‘Internet of Assets’, architecturally designed to create an ‘asset first’ approach to global currency and digital life. The core concept is to use assets to stabilize underlying ecosystem currencies and features a series of inter-connected reserve vaults linked to ecosystem owned enterprises ranging from Mining, Banking, Insurance, Agriculture, Energy, Real Estate and Payments."

You can check out the websites at ormeuscoin.com and ormeuscash.com  and read the whitepapers for more info on how the asset backed currencies work.  There's quite a bit of Bitcoin in the ORV to drive value.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:22:18 PM

After Bitcoin are always trust issues with the ethereum because the investment also been profitable while it was been in travelling situation also so this year we had a huge expectation with the ethereum so I hope it was possible in the end of this year
of course there is a lot of hope for the wishes of investors who have the confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies if there is a change and good development is a fresh breeze in investment
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:26:54 PM

i guess there are so many choices in altcoins that we can invest but we should only invest in old and stable altcoins with huge community like XRP, ADA or simply just BNB, they are top altcoins have high value in this market and can become better in the future, BNB is more special when it's belong to Binance Exchange so its future can be guarantee better.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:38:32 PM

if you want to invest, invest in the top coin then after you do it then you can think of another coin because the top coin has a high probability of giving you a lot of profit when the bullrun occurs
before you invest in another coin, then buy the top few coins first to anticipate when the coin you choose fails and ends with a loss
That is because top coin has proven that they are the best and the most likely to give profit and their rank is the proof

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: