Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest in 2019?  (Read 854 times)
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:41:24 PM

I would recommend to do this research by yourself.. look in coinmarketcap for coins in the TOP200.. there you will find low marketcap coins , and then take a closer, finding a promising one.. your chances if it achieve success, will make your profits skyrocket!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:42:43 PM

I have followed the Iotex and Moneytoken project and I have seen that they are working according to their milestone or roadmap. The team is very active and working all day and night for the betterment of the project. I think those projects are the best projects I can boldly tell you to invest in 2019 because I can sense a huge gain for those HODLing that coin.

I’m me
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 11:45:02 PM

I would recommend to do this research by yourself.. look in coinmarketcap for coins in the TOP200.. there you will find low marketcap coins , and then take a closer, finding a promising one.. your chances if it achieve success, will make your profits skyrocket!
Do your own research this is the best way to do before joining and investing in an altcoin or ICO projects. As we all.know that basing on statistics that most of ICO are scam or if it is listed the project will be dumped. This because there is no planning and team are only after the money they gathered from the investors. and run away.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 06:20:26 PM

Do your own research this is the best way to do before joining and investing in an altcoin or ICO projects. As we all.know that basing on statistics that most of ICO are scam or if it is listed the project will be dumped. This because there is no planning and team are only after the money they gathered from the investors. and run away.
This year I will only invest in coins that have large trading volumes. Quantum, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and others can be attributed to these omnets.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:54:41 PM

I will also suggest Electroneum even though there is a lower probability that any of us will be right. Its the coin I would have invested heavily in if I were in the shoes of an investor. The coin looks very promising the team behind it is also working very hard.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:57:54 PM

You can choose the top 10 altcoin. They are my first choice. Besides you can buy waves, neo, hot and lcd. They have a good potential

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:30:00 PM

You can choose the top 10 altcoin. They are my first choice. Besides you can buy waves, neo, hot and lcd. They have a good potential
Top 10 will be a better choice. Because in this situation where trust disappears, we need reliable ones. Also, if you investigate, you can find a lot of potential cryptos are exchanged below the ICO price.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:34:05 PM

I think that it is ethereum, more or less stable coin and in the following years it will grow in value

PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:14:46 AM

First of all, always do your research. Tho it is also fine to ask questions like these as part of your research. However, never take anything based on face value. Research is paramount. 
To help you out in making the decision on were to invest 1000$ let me share a tip I always use when I do the decision into which project should I invest my time for further research.
The answer I am always look for does the company solve any real-life problems. What is the added value?
If I can identify it and see as an important problem that is being solved it is good enough to continue the research on the project.

The projects there were able to answer this question are:

Bitcoin
Etheruem
Stellar
Historia
Litecoin
DGB
odeskpawan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:31:17 AM

Apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, Litecoin can be considered as one of the best altcoins to invest in 2019.
Although it has been around for a few years but has managed to pull off through bearish tides.
Moreover, if stability is concerned, Litecoin serves as the answer.

While we are searching for the best altcoins for 2019, I tried understanding the background conditions by reading this https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/choke-point?SQF_PAGE=choke-point.
I recommend this article if you are planning to invest in altcoins this year.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:57:47 AM

In this year i am focus to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum but BNB coin made a good move this year and made me interested in investing there.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:05:50 AM

In this year i am focus to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum but BNB coin made a good move this year and made me interested in investing there.

Binance coin have good performance this year despite in bear market. Have a good development and good roadmap and i think its profitable if we invest in Binance Coin. Its already top ten biggest market cap value and i think the price still coul rising again
Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:59:18 AM

First of all, you should study all the offers on the market and choose the most top-rated currencies. So let's consider some of the most promising digital assets on the market. The EOS platform is one of Ethereum's competitors, which promises to solve the scaling problem by providing a more reliable set of tools for building and running applications. Then, Cardano, Ethereum's rival, a promising cryptocurrency aimed at the democratization of finance and the formation of a decentralized economy and is designed to operate with smart contracts. Bitrus, a crypto exchanger that recently got live, it aims to widen the utilization and mastery expertise of investors in technical analysis of the market of your assets.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:13:38 AM

I give my agreement with you as already established coins may not increase in price multiple times. Already established coins like ethereum and bitcoin may not skyrocket as much as undervalued and new coins do. I have been analyzing the market very closely that some lesser known and undervalued coins are rising multiple times in price. I think this price rise maybe for a short period. But we as a day-to-day traders can benefit from such coins. So I recommend traders to search for such coins that have potentiality to grow multiple times in price and invest. I am also doing it.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:16:35 AM

Put in a decent amount in established alts... top 20 or top 30 or even top 50 on cmc. and check some smallcaps with potential. Polis, AceD, Adeptio are some of my favs.
dyor is important Cool
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:17:15 AM

I think Binance coin is one of the best altcoin you can choose in 2019 for your investment portfolio. It showed steady growth in 2018 and even though the market of altcoin wasn't doing great in 2019 it still had a lot of success and gone up over 20% in a few months. The price of this coin should at least double in a few months.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:19:20 AM

for now I invest in bitcoin, etheruem, bnb, and xlm. not too many assets but I decided to invest fully in some of these assets. I believe its growth will reach very high in the future.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:45:32 AM

At present, Bitcoin and Ethereum investments have indeed become less attractive because of the relatively lower profits compared to previous years. Altcoin is becoming more interesting and I am reviewing a number of altcoins that are growing significantly, one example is the TTC protocol which has been increasing in recent weeks. XRP is also interesting to be a potential altcoin.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:47:26 AM

I think this year there are a lot of good and profitable altcoins. Not only is it driven on bitcoin and ethereum, but Altcoin, which gives a lot of benefits, is certainly very much and all depends on you personally, which investment is more comfortable in altcoin.
Cryptorwellian

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:17:36 AM

Best bets right now are ADA (Cardano) and things related to "Internet Of Things" > IOTX, IOST, HOLO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: