Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Get to know all about the Pieta Ecosystem (100% Bonus Near To End)  (Read 2592 times)
simonDee085

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:23:13 PM

Yeah i have been studying their project from quite long now and yes they have resources to cope all these achievements and the results i am hoping will be amazing

yeah but can you tell me where they will implement the project as they said in africa but to be honest africa is very vast and they should be specific so that it's more understandable

thank you for the question they will implement it in Egypt as they are based in egypt and there are some energy crises so that's why they have a good chanvce to get a hype there

This is great to know if they will truly implement this system in Egypt. It is not everyday here in crypto that we encounter a project that comes from Egypt. I hope they will deliver their promises and make this country proud of their initiatives to their own country.

They are doing because you can trace them via TradingView and their telegram etc.
DjCrypto065

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:25:15 PM

Yeah i have been studying their project from quite long now and yes they have resources to cope all these achievements and the results i am hoping will be amazing

yeah but can you tell me where they will implement the project as they said in africa but to be honest africa is very vast and they should be specific so that it's more understandable

thank you for the question they will implement it in Egypt as they are based in egypt and there are some energy crises so that's why they have a good chanvce to get a hype there

This is great to know if they will truly implement this system in Egypt. It is not everyday here in crypto that we encounter a project that comes from Egypt. I hope they will deliver their promises and make this country proud of their initiatives to their own country.

They are doing because you can trace them via TradingView and their telegram etc.

Tradingview they have a lot of hype their i have noticed
Protrader1220

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:26:17 PM

I am just checking their activities on hackernoon because this project is really got hype now.
simonDee085

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:27:57 PM

But the mining stuff activities its not so far. So i want to know about that too.
simonDee085

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:30:59 PM

I am just checking their activities on hackernoon because this project is really got hype now.

I believe they got hype but what about technical work?
Protrader1220

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:38:33 PM

Pieta is doing great but one last history of some project should not be repeated. Because i am digging pieta in a deep detail.
kashifkhan007

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:41:21 PM

Pieta is doing great but one last history of some project should not be repeated. Because i am digging pieta in a deep detail.

what do you think of the project and how that can be good for investment and how it can benefit me.
david0072

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:44:39 PM

i have a question regarding mining what will be return on investment and is there any refund policy if any body want to withdraw the funds and how long it take to withdraw funds
louislit

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:49:14 PM

i have seen in some of the post that pieta is listed on p2pb2b exchange is that true because it's very quiet reputable exchange as far i know and it has good volume i am going to search regarding this matter let's see
donna007

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:59:11 PM

i have seen in some of the post that pieta is listed on p2pb2b exchange is that true because it's very quiet reputable exchange as far i know and it has good volume i am going to search regarding this matter let's see

yes that's true i have seen it also and i have contact p2pb2b as well and it will be uploaded on their website as well so i hope you are in safe hands
pieta.network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 05:45:38 AM

You might be wondering about the profit structure of the pieta ecosystem, don't worry about it. We've made the teaser of pieta ecosystem which includes information regarding the investments and profit structure of pieta ecosystem.

▰▰▰▰   Pieta Network  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Pieta An Ecosystem for Solar Powered Crypto Mining on Blockchain. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
pieta.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 05:42:27 AM

Pieta Ecosystem is Doing Exactly what it Promised

pieta.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 12:20:20 PM

P2PB2B opens the doors for the Pieta token Trading! Join and enjoy

simonDee085

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:46:09 PM

Can you guide me how the platform works and how the mining actually works and what is the minimum requirements and investment can you guide me on this?
DjCrypto065

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:48:28 PM

If this project is from Egypt then in which city you will be implementing this project because as most of the country don’t have resources so may I know in which city you will be implementing?
simonDee085

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:49:13 PM

Pieta is wonderful project as the team is legit and they are hardworking every time they are updating things which is a good thing it shows that they are up to something and we will more likely invest once everything is finished
Protrader1220

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:50:02 PM

Pieta is wonderful project as the team is legit and they are hardworking every time they are updating things which is a good thing it shows that they are up to something and we will more likely invest once everything is finished
I have a question how much that will effect electricity?
simonDee085

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:50:57 PM

I have a question how much that will effect electricity?

waiting for Admin reply what he is saying about that let's see.
simonDee085

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:53:50 PM

One more question?
They have how many stages of IEO and on which exchanges they will go for their IEO?
DjCrypto065

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:05:23 PM

How they will adopt fast track adoption of green Energy Source through solar?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: