Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns going into extinction?  (Read 15983 times)
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:39:22 AM

It is too early to talk about the termination of bounty companies with rewards. Until all it is unclear. What scheme of advertising companies will choose. So we work with what we have. I believe that while there is an opportunity, it should be done.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:33:30 AM

It will not exactly fade into extinction. Not all project are on the scale of Binance and Bittrex's IEO to the point that they don't need marketing because of their large influence on the market. With that, many projects will still utilize it since not only is it cheap advertisement, they don't need to pay hunters immediately.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:22:53 AM

It will not exactly fade into extinction. Not all project are on the scale of Binance and Bittrex's IEO to the point that they don't need marketing because of their large influence on the market. With that, many projects will still utilize it since not only is it cheap advertisement, they don't need to pay hunters immediately.

I don`t see that coming so fast. Bounty campaigns still gets out almost everyday, new ICO`s with new ideas, some with old but improved ideas, or
they present it like that. They will always pay bounty participants with their tokens, for them it`s better to do it like that, investments in BTC, ETH
can be spent on developing their project. I think this year will be full with new projects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:27:16 AM

I am also a little concerned, if the exchange will select a good projects, bounty hunters can will find only scam.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:34:14 AM

I think ICO and IEO and Equally want to raise funds for projects that are built, whether they have bounty or not, depending on the developer who wants to set aside their tokens, bounty are only for marketing and will not become extinct. as long as the cryptocurency is not extinct

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 07:41:50 AM

It is a well known fact that bounty hunters  are likened to promotional  arm of any ico projects.
They create awareness about these projects and get paid for their jobs.
So now that IEO seems to be the trend ...... Binance has carried out 2 successful IEO on it's platform and Bittrex did theirs today.
I have come to realize that none of this projects conducted any bounty campaigns.
If IEO eventually beats ICOs, that would mean the extinction of bounty campaigns.
Should bounty hunters be worried over this?
Why are this projects not conducting bounty campaigns?
Please I need an enlightenment.
Than you.
The reign of binance and it's likes won't be forever they will end up like bittrex and poloniex sometime in the future and of course not all project has a bounty campaign
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:12:00 AM

Successful projects do not need to spend money on advertising in the form of a bounty. The more recent it is ineffective. I think that spending a few million on advertising that may not bring investors ridiculous.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:13:12 AM

Projects doing IEO doesn't mean bounties will die off. Just like someone has said in this thread that not all ICO projects or start-up projects run a bounty for promotion purposes. So even if project is going for an IEO which does not even guarantee it's success does not mean there will be no bounty.  I know two projects currently that are doing an IEO and yet has its bounty running.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:30:11 AM

I understand the point youvare trying to make here.
But personally, I do not think that bounty campaigns would ever go into extinction in as much as the Cryptocurrency market exists.
I have seen projects that did  IEO and conducted bounty campaigns too.
So that the Cryptocurrency exchanges are now running IOE for projects does not in any way mean that bounty programs will die.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:31:09 AM

I don't think that the Bounty campaign will be extinct because there are still many bounty projects that can produce valuable coins. This is quite interesting because these two exchanges have very large volumes. And this year the Bounty campaign I think will be better.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:43:01 AM

It is a well known fact that bounty hunters  are likened to promotional  arm of any ico projects.
They create awareness about these projects and get paid for their jobs.
So now that IEO seems to be the trend ...... Binance has carried out 2 successful IEO on it's platform and Bittrex did theirs today.
I have come to realize that none of this projects conducted any bounty campaigns.
If IEO eventually beats ICOs, that would mean the extinction of bounty campaigns.
Should bounty hunters be worried over this?
Why are this projects not conducting bounty campaigns?
Please I need an enlightenment.
Than you.
I see that maybe a lot of the founders of IOCO switched to their IEO, assuming that making a payment to a bounty hunter was a loss. so they switched to IEO. but the bounty should still be run and the bounty still has good benefits
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:49:16 AM

That's an upgrade in crypto world. Which is automatically saying, you should also upgrade yourself so as not to be left behind. The way bitcoin bounty was upper year is not the way it is this very year, obtaining each rank were easier than now, KYC no reigning and much more. So, if bounty comes into extinction, those who will survive will surely survive.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 880

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:53:56 PM

As far as not only the IEO does not hold a bounty but ICO, STO also some other projects follow the same thing but only a few do not, the rest if they want to save on budget for promotion will definitely make a bounty offer to overcome it

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:07:01 PM

Perhaps they should be worried, Bounty will not disappear, but it will never return to the most prosperous period.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:08:33 PM

I think the bounty will always be there, every new project need bounty hunter to promote their project before or during ICO. No need to worry and there will always be new ICO projects that always appear.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:15:45 PM

I believe that participants in the bounty should not worry. The fact that several IEOs have passed and they have not had a company bounty means nothing. Here you need to understand that not everyone will be able to conduct IEO on the Binance platform, since this requires very large costs initially. As for the bounty programs themselves, you need to understand that this is not just advertising, but also the formation of a community, which is also a valuable resource and also affects the future outcome of a particular platform. In any case, there is no reason to worry, and then time will tell.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:17:50 PM

I personally don't see bounty campaigns going into extinction. This is because the services of bounty hunters are very important for the successful running of a project. It's an obvious fact that advertising is an integral part of publicity which is of immense importance to projects on the verge of raising funds.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:06:33 PM

Some IEOs have also been doing bounties, so bounty hunters don't need to worry. As people are loosing confidence in ICOs, so if IEOs can help to keep scammers away then it would be good.

macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:19:43 PM

Probably with this new version of Icos, like ieo and sto bounties won't be useful like before but still for the websites like bitdice or other websites still running their bounty, totally bounties and airdrops are reason of dumps so companies would rather to avoid them as much as they can.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:28:07 PM

Few projects launched initial exchange offering and bounty died. Look at this forum, bounty section and announcement section and tell us what do you see. I can still see large number of ICO's and binance has rules for IEO: no security tokens and all other legal stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: