Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns going into extinction?  (Read 15991 times)
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 05:26:59 PM

Unfortunately, IEO will have a negative impact on bounty hunters revenues. Of course, the entire bounty industry will not stop, but the quality of the projects presented here will deteriorate even more, because the best projects will conduct their coin offering using top exchanges since this is a trend nowadays.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:35:58 PM

I remember when bitcoin price is still below $1000 and there are lots of bounty campaigns, so why it will be extinct? If there are few campaigns running now it is because of lots of people holding their fiat because they are waiting for the price to spike
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:39:05 PM

At the expense of the disappearance I do not know,but things are not particularly pleasing, if things continue to last, then there is a possibility that the bounty will go into the past,and I want to make special attention to the fact that the bounty for many people in the field of cryptocurrency was earnings,and everything is done only to ordinary people

Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 05:51:56 PM

I remember when bitcoin price is still below $1000 and there are lots of bounty campaigns, so why it will be extinct? If there are few campaigns running now it is because of lots of people holding their fiat because they are waiting for the price to spike
I agree, there will always be bounty companies that will pay, because it is beneficial both for the company and the average person. Now without the bounty companies it will be difficult for many people

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:18:03 PM

It is a well known fact that bounty hunters  are likened to promotional  arm of any ico projects.
They create awareness about these projects and get paid for their jobs.
So now that IEO seems to be the trend ...... Binance has carried out 2 successful IEO on it's platform and Bittrex did theirs today.
I have come to realize that none of this projects conducted any bounty campaigns.
If IEO eventually beats ICOs, that would mean the extinction of bounty campaigns.
Should bounty hunters be worried over this?
Why are this projects not conducting bounty campaigns?
Please I need an enlightenment.
Than you.

This is a very good question! ICO is obviously dying and so are bounty campaigns together with it. But we have to understand that now besides IEOs also STOs are coming to the stage. This is a completely new story and I'm more than sure that it will use bounty campaigns as a promotional tool. So it's really too early to bury bounties however I do think that the concept of how they are held will change and be completely different from what we know now.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:31:14 PM

I don't think bounty campaigns will completely die out. There are a form of advertisement and as such there will always be some demand. However, the rewards will continue to drop.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:58:45 PM

Unfortunately, IEO will have a negative impact on bounty hunters revenues. Of course, the entire bounty industry will not stop, but the quality of the projects presented here will deteriorate even more, because the best projects will conduct their coin offering using top exchanges since this is a trend nowadays.
Really, Exchange, gambling is always a profitable industry in the services market. They don't need additional advertising that give by bounty campaigns . Therefore, Binance didn't conduct a campaign because major investors usually enter the project at an early stage. I think that in the future the hunters' earnings will be even lower.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:05:58 PM

I do not think that the bounty campaigns begins extinction.
Of course, the profit from the coins that we receive is not the same as before.
But I hope that in the long run, earned coins will be able to rise in price and bring the desired profit.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:07:20 PM

Worry not oh yee feeble heart. People don't follow the same pattern in life. There are going to be exceptions with certain projects still holding ICOs instead of IEOs. BTW, not all projects can afford the exchange fees of Binance or any other high profile exchange to hold their IEO. Also, I guess you should've noticed the draught in btc paying signature campaigns by now and this was what gave rise to the increase in altcoins paying bounties. So, even if ICOs close down now I know another kind of bounty will surely suffice.
Let me give you reason why it will have great impact on bounty campaigns in which bounty hunters themselves are the one that will gradually start withdrawing till there is no more ICO.

Just like the OP mentioned, two projects where successfully carried out in Binance without the involvement of bounty hunters, same pattern other projects will follow, at least 70% of the projects will make use of IEO leaving us with 30% of ICOs for all bounty hunters to participate in, which will make the shares each of the hunters would have been originally entitled to very low and insignificant after working for so long, this will gradually also discourage the bounty hunter and they will rather participate in the IEO too by buying the coins directly rather than waiting for too long to earn it.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:21:14 PM

There are many forms of projects: ICO, STO etc, I do not feel any would go extinct in place of the other.
Bounty campaigns are really benefitial if you take a closer look at it, they not only create awareness for the projects they are under but for cryotocurreny as a whole, bounty projects are going nowhere
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:38:50 PM

Well, from the way everything is going, I am seeing that bounty will be revived when the market turns around to be he.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:19:27 AM

Bounty campaigns will likely exist provided there's a need for marketing and generation of 'hype' on social media without any initial outlay and the larger Initial Exchange Offerings (IEO's) hosted by Binance or Bittrex and the likes that don't require this type of promotion usually already have a recognizable brand or a well established market presence with their own marketing team

CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 02:31:44 AM

I think not all IEO projects did not go with bounty campaigns, bounty is very helpful in such marketing which most projects need to be known and be popular in the whole cryptoworld, so bounty will still exist and nothing to worry about, not all project can manage to go under Binance IEO.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:41:29 AM

It is a well known fact that bounty hunters  are likened to promotional  arm of any ico projects.
So now that IEO seems to be the trend ...... Binance has carried out 2 successful IEO on it's platform and Bittrex did theirs today.
I have come to realize that none of this projects conducted any bounty campaigns.
If IEO eventually beats ICOs, that would mean the extinction of bounty campaigns.
Than you.
Tbh yes, bounty hunters should be worried over this because if all ICO moved to IEO, there will be no more bounty campaigns and all bounty hunter will not have job to do. I think bounty campaigns will not completely gone but maybe there will be less campaign in the future.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:25:46 AM

Than you.
With all those scam project surely affecting the bounty participant, making every bounty hunter getting more cautious to choose a project for them.
That indirectly also affecting the trend of bounty program.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:33:06 AM

I think its doesn't matter, the bounty will be alive, there is always a project to be promote with bounty campaign. Bounty Campaign same as marketing. So I think bounty will a live. Don't be scared about it
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:34:26 AM

I'm not worried about what has happened, the IEO is currently trending in the project industry, but I don't think that ico will stop or be replaced by the presence of the IEO. I think ICO will always be there and bounty hunters will always be needed to continue their projects.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:42:19 AM

I think its doesn't matter, the bounty will be alive, there is always a project to be promote with bounty campaign. Bounty Campaign same as marketing. So I think bounty will a live. Don't be scared about it
I agree with you and I also never worry about being a bounty hunter because bounties will continue to exist ... there are still many projects that require bounty hunters as a means of promotion
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:42:59 AM

You say too fast, that the prize campaign will be extinct. I think there is still a lot of potential that we can use to make a profit. Many ICOs fail, but every day there are many new ICOs that appear. And ICO is also very good and you must be smart to choose good ICO.

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:35:34 AM

I believe that we bounty hunters should not be worried by this. Even though bounties have some detrimental effect,  it is somehow a help still to those company who's establishing their project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: