Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns going into extinction?  (Read 15983 times)
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:03:55 PM

Bounty became the long term investing, because of the small amount of payments nowadays, that is why bounty hunters should definitely search better long term projects, and IOE projects has bounty too in earlier stages.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:26:51 PM

So now that IEO seems to be the trend ...... Binance has carried out 2 successful IEO on it's platform and Bittrex did theirs today.
I have come to realize that none of this projects conducted any bounty campaigns.
If IEO eventually beats ICOs, that would mean the extinction of bounty campaigns.
Should bounty hunters be worried over this?
Why are this projects not conducting bounty campaigns?
I think it might successfully make campaigns by bounty go into extinction in the long run because if you analyze it, most investors will just prefer to go on an exchange with IEO concept to pick a project and invest in it, IEO news will eventually spread round within a short period of time and before you know it, attention will gradually be shifted from campaigns by bounty to self-campaign by exchanges and since most of genuine projects cannot operate without getting listed on an exchange, they will rather go by their rules.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:34:33 PM

Bounty became the long term investing, because of the small amount of payments nowadays, that is why bounty hunters should definitely search better long term projects, and IOE projects has bounty too in earlier stages.
yeah right for now maybe revenue from a small bounty. but you can make it a long-term investment with certain conditions, maybe you should look for projects that have high attraction and other things that must be fulfilled. so I think it would be better if you still believe that the bounty will have a future as long as ICO is still emerging
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 04:58:01 PM

I think market trend wlil set the future of bounty campaign. If crypto get through this difficult phase than definately new idea will emerge in from of ico. Then again these ico need bounty campaigning.  But if this period stay longer then new concept like ieo and sto emerge

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 05:02:17 PM

There are a lot of changes that are taking place right now in the crypto industry. I hope none of them effect the bounty hunters negatively. I believe there will be something for bounty hunters in every scenario.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:48:10 PM

Bounty hunters do not need to be worried. There are hundreds of ICOs that are out there, so why worrying yourself when you have more than enough jobs to promote. 
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:48:27 PM

As a rule, bounty campaigns are conducted by ICO projects that are financially limited. So far, the IEO is conducted by large crypto exchanges, so they don’t need bounty campaigns.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:55:47 PM

Everything comes to an end. We need to understand this and today this is a really big chance. Especially if today many exchanges will conduct on their platform really big ICO projects, then soon we will see big problems with you.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:04:01 PM

It won't be that easy to become extinct, something that has become a tradition is usually very difficult to disappear. Here, in the crypto world this is one way of promotion even though there are other ways. And also the bounty was followed by many people who would promote, example through social media which many people use it, so it still seemed effective.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:11:16 PM

As a rule, bounty campaigns are conducted by ICO projects that are financially limited. So far, the IEO is conducted by large crypto exchanges, so they don’t need bounty campaigns.
It wouldn't be a problem because it's not all from the first project selling ico. in fact the coins they get enthusiastic about the height of the market because of the popularity of a huge market. It was very helpful, anyway we can opt in to invest there.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 09:13:09 PM

Initial exchange offerings are also ICOs and does not remove the need for marketing promotions (and hence bounty offers),even coins already listed on exchanges do sometimes run bounty promotions for increased awareness and to attract new investors.Bounty offering will always be a part of the crypto ecosystem
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:18:05 PM

In IEOs the exchanges are just supervising the project, but they still need advertising and community.
I think there will be bounties in IEOs as well in the future.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:44:08 PM

In IEOs the exchanges are just supervising the project, but they still need advertising and community.
I think there will be bounties in IEOs as well in the future.
Yes, hopefully the Bounty will still exist even though the IEO has begun to be developed, because with the Bounty the campaign will automatically be widely recognized by the community, so that more and more people will join the project.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:56:42 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 12:06:49 AM by Xalata

I believe bounty campaigns are really going down with the new sort of ICO promotion that is done on exchanges which is called Initial EXchange offering. Most projects prefer these promotion offer these days because it exposes their project to most investors in the cryptospace through these exchanges and this gives them really good sales.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:58:12 PM

Now is the critical or dying period for the ICO because of the prolonged bear market. The number of projects that failed became the fear of investors to be involved in it so that everything related to the ICO would go down, including the income of bounty hunters.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:58:34 AM

Most of the ICOs are implementing some phases of their project so that it tooks longer or getting in extinctions and the bounty hunters are being tired of promoting their project 2 or 3 months or more and they get paid only small amount for their reward.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:17:02 AM

I believe bounty campaigns are really going down with the new sort of ICO promotion that is done on exchanges which is called Initial EXchange offering. Most projects prefer these promotion offer these days because it exposes their project to most investors in the cryptospace through these exchanges and this gives them really good sales.

Its true, with more big exchanger launching their own IEO, i think ICOs have a competitor. But if the project worth to invest, i think ICOs still can reach the target. Bounty campaign could be reduce a lot compare years before.

Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:27:06 AM

It is a well known fact that bounty hunters  are likened to promotional  arm of any ico projects.
They create awareness about these projects and get paid for their jobs.
So now that IEO seems to be the trend ...... Binance has carried out 2 successful IEO on it's platform and Bittrex did theirs today.
I have come to realize that none of this projects conducted any bounty campaigns.
If IEO eventually beats ICOs, that would mean the extinction of bounty campaigns.
Should bounty hunters be worried over this?
Why are this projects not conducting bounty campaigns?
Please I need an enlightenment.
Than you.

I think only those ICOs that has big funding or financial capacity can pay Binance the hefty price to conduct their IEO. So those small ICOs or company are the only ones that will be left for us who will still need us for their promotion and awareness campaigns. But the worse part is that because they lack funding, we can't also be sure that they'll succeed and we'll get paid after.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:40:28 AM

Most of the ICOs are going to extend their bounty campaigns i think that there softcap has not been reached so far, they should extend for 1 to 2 months and it takes too long for the bounty hunters to promote their project and the allocation still the same.

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 02:14:17 AM

it the times for IOE
and the bounty will extinction? i guess not
not all developers interest using IOE to launch their ico
IOE need many requirements and look complicated
just like bittrex IOE
they cancel it because the developer of token/coin can't meet the requirements