Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns going into extinction?  (Read 15983 times)
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:35:02 PM

If investors has experienced a lot of scams and losses from past ICOs then they will turn to  IEOs. We know that for us to get paid, we need to help ICOs reach their softcaps and that will be much  harder now because of that competition. Bounties will not get extinct but we can expect less ICOs that will held generous bounties or at least a good one that pays.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:50:23 PM

if in the long run it seems like it is true, but for one or two years the campaign bounty will still be there and many will join, the problem is to get results or prizes that are very easy
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:03:46 PM

if in the long run it seems like it is true, but for one or two years the campaign bounty will still be there and many will join, the problem is to get results or prizes that are very easy
In the future, ICO projects will be less and IEO will be more, this is a new trend of the market and a good signal to help investors have more confidence in the market.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:15:06 PM

If any ICO has been for a long time, then it could come in the future of a profit.
Because they can take a popular exchange in the future. But one thing noteworthy is that most ICO do not want to take any paid exchange like this. But I think there is a need for a good exchange in to give profits to the investor.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:29:15 PM

Bounty hunters are investors too if ICO are gone and IEO becomes a safer way to invest and make profit, why not, we can shift from being a bounty hunter to investors, but I doubt if ICO will be gone this year, there are still a lot of good projects out there but tracing and finding them is one big task.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:33:18 PM

It is a well known fact that bounty hunters  are likened to promotional  arm of any ico projects.
They create awareness about these projects and get paid for their jobs.
So now that IEO seems to be the trend ...... Binance has carried out 2 successful IEO on it's platform and Bittrex did theirs today.
I have come to realize that none of this projects conducted any bounty campaigns.
If IEO eventually beats ICOs, that would mean the extinction of bounty campaigns.
Should bounty hunters be worried over this?
Why are this projects not conducting bounty campaigns?
Please I need an enlightenment.
Than you.
not really, bounty hunters have never been worried about this. there will always be a way to get free tokens from new projects, even though there will be no more bounty campaigns later. maybe in the future Airdrop will be popular again.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 02:37:41 PM

It is a well known fact that bounty hunters  are likened to promotional  arm of any ico projects.
So now that IEO seems to be the trend ...... Binance has carried out 2 successful IEO on it's platform and Bittrex did theirs today.
I have come to realize that none of this projects conducted any bounty campaigns.
If IEO eventually beats ICOs, that would mean the extinction of bounty campaigns.
Than you.

for those who make bounty hunters the main job maybe this is the biggest concern at the moment. when a new project is successful without using bounty campaign, it means that the bounty hunter is no longer needed. but it looks like ico will still be there because not all of the miners have the money to start the IEO.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 02:45:41 PM

Than you.

for those who make bounty hunters the main job maybe this is the biggest concern at the moment. when a new project is successful without using bounty campaign, it means that the bounty hunter is no longer needed. but it looks like ico will still be there because not all of the miners have the money to start the IEO.
yes you are right this can be a concern for those who make bounty hunters the main job. but I don't think that a new project that uses the IEO to raise funds does not have a bounty campaign. if now maybe the IEO looks really good, but in a few months maybe there will be many projects that use it too. and because of that they definitely need promotion. so be calm because bounty campaign will always be in the future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:06:12 PM

I think it will only be extinct temporarily, and maybe after the IEO hype ends ICO will be in demand again.
now there are too many ICO projects that have scam and made the ICO name worse. investors because there are many dev who delay and don't show their projects to the public until things get better

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:51:33 PM

I think bounty campaigns will not be lost until there is cryptocurrency. Because bounties are the main way to introduce ico projects and this is the way to promote them. so it's less likely to lose bounty but it will increase as much as there are those who want to release their projects.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:04:48 PM

I think bounty campaigns will not be lost until there is cryptocurrency. Because bounties are the main way to introduce ico projects and this is the way to promote them. so it's less likely to lose bounty but it will increase as much as there are those who want to release their projects.
Yes, but I don't think is effective as it used to be. Why? Because a lot of ICO's have been failing bad, perhaps this is due to the worsening market conditions. So maybe if we enter another bull market, then bounties will be successful again, but currently it's not and lots of project are having a hard time even reaching their soft cap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:05:34 PM

ICO and Bounty Campaigns might be said to be a system that is missing. they have a fairly large relationship so I also thought that if the bounty campaign was difficult then the development of ICO was difficult too. and maybe for now the pay is very small so I think it's better to wait until ICO starts to attract again
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:06:25 PM

Bounties will be alive for a long period of time. I do not think that such IEOs especially on Binance are for free. If the coin listing costs around 5 million USD I can imagine how much does it cost to hold an IEO on Binance, so not every project would be eligible to hold such a TGE.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:44:25 PM

bounty rightnow still have the chance to survive as long as the market is still having new altcoins and promotions from other altcoins,bounty will only die when the market is no longer accept ICO and no one use Bitcointalk in the future, rightnow,we can hope the market will rise agian for bounty hunters come back.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 06:08:52 PM

I think not all projects will do the IEO because costs are too expensive and very complicated for those who don't have a lot of funds will still use ICO as the best way to make sales and of course they still need bounty hunter , so don't worry because bounty will always be together we

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:26:02 PM

Than you.

IEOs have nosense to conduct bounty campaigns because steep exchanges such as Binance have an excess of people willing to invest. However, it seems to me that Binans himself artificially raises the price of tokens of new projects after the end of the IEO. They do this with the goal of showing investors what they can earn.
I think that interest in the IEO will begin to decline as soon as the income from new projects begins to fall.

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:23:19 PM

I personally don't believe that bounty would be going into extinction anytime soon. This is because of the merits that projects gets from bounties. Bounty hunters ensures that projects gets maximum publicity and this is very important for the success of the project, whether during ICO or IEO.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:42:35 PM

I also had the first thought that it would bring an end to the bounty, but I guess I was mistaken. Only selected coin sales will be held on the stock exchanges, and the rest will work as before.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:19:47 PM

I do not think bounty campaigns are going into extinction. The fact that many projects are not adopting the idea of ICO does not mean bounty campaigns will no longer be in the practice for other projects. As we have some projects that are going through the avenue of IEO, we equally have some other projects which prefer to involve ICO in their project campaigns so as to raise funds. Everything depends on the project mapped out objectives. ICO has  been helpful for many projects over time and it is still helping many other projects to raise funds up till now, hence it can never go into extinction.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:52:01 PM

Than you.

It's a circle of what happened in 2017 when market was very good, bounty looked undesirable because of prosperous ICOs. I believe sooner or later, bounties will be popular again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: