Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns COMPARATIVE SPREADSHEETS Here! Find the Best Bounties!  (Read 1187 times)
AngelOnCrypto (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:30:34 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 11:28:10 AM by AngelOnCrypto
Merited by aioc (2), enhu (2), Saisher (1), eternalgloom (1), Aveatrex (1), mazdafunsun (1), nlaara12 (1)

Hi guys,
I made a detailed comparative spreadsheet of all bounty campaigns, posted on Bitcointalk by month.

You can compare budgets, % of tokens for bounty, allocations for specific campaigns, stakes structures and others.

You can sort out the columns and find out the highest reward campaigns with the least number of participants.

Feel free to check it out here:

2019 BOUNTY SPREADSHEET

Below the table in the spreadsheets, you can find links to the more detailed facebook, twitter, signature and reddit spreadsheets. They provide comparative information about the requirements for participation, the weekly tasks and the reward structure for different member ranks.

Hit me up with feedback and if you need anything else added.

And happy bounty hunting Smiley

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:37:31 AM

There is a lot of similar work. But yours was detailed and useful. I'm sure it'il be useful. I'm gonna give you the first merit I can get.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:57:16 AM

Dang, if I had some merit left I'd definitely give you some!
Those spreadsheets are extremely well-researched and you've clearly put a lot of time into compiling them, kudos!

I'll bookmark this page and gift you some merit when my source merit replenishes. 

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:03:55 AM

Hi guys,
I made a detailed comparative spreadsheet of all bounty campaigns, posted on Bitcointalk by month.

You can compare budgets, % of tokens for bounty, allocations for specific campaigns, requirements for participation, stakes distributions and others.

You can sort out the columns and find out the highest reward campaigns with the least number of participants.

If you find it useful, I will appreciate some merit points for the work. Thanks.

Also, hit me up with feedback and if you need anything else added.

This is a suggestion for you and that will be more interesting if you can create in another column about which is the project that already reched soft cap or the result of the ico. That will be useful for any bounty participants.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:05:58 AM

Nice work buddy, I have to bookmark your page to keep track of your work. Hope you will edit to add more new bounties. Your work is well arranged and we'll detailed unlike most of the similar works I have seen. Although there are no guarantees of which bounty is to be trusted but you deserve some accolades

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:16:03 AM

very useful and very detailed, I will bookmark and continue to support you friends, really useful, with spreadsheets I will share the link with my friends

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:20:00 AM

Hi guys,

You can compare budgets, % of tokens for bounty, allocations for specific campaigns, requirements for participation, stakes distributions and others.

If you find it useful, I will appreciate some merit points for the work. Thanks.

Also, hit me up with feedback and if you need anything else added.

Lovely,  I love how you took out time to organise this works.will have a proper look at it when I have the time.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:56:48 AM

Perhaps this is the best work on the analysis of tables! Everything is laid out on the shelves, everything is clear and well laid out.
You did, indeed, hard work, which took a lot of time, but your brainchild is an invaluable help to newcomers and everyone else.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:29:12 PM

Does anyone of you open the file? Or am I the only one who cannot view it? It says, protected file and i cannot view the spreadsheet. I am very interested to view it's content but unfortunately, I cannot do so. Anyway, great job for this one. I clicked the watch botton and will get back here from time to time if I can already view the file.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:30:51 PM

this is a very useful and useful post, some posts are just debating that don't end I am very happy with this post. because this information is very useful. I asked permission to distribute it to some of my friends who didn't know it yet.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:34:06 PM

I have seen so many people create a bounty spreadsheet, but i haven't seen a well detailed as yours! For the additional, it could be great if you can add end dates of the bounty. Keep up the good work, and i will support you by sharing your thread and website to my groups and friends.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:44:44 PM

I thank you very much for the information you provide. Actually I am looking for a bounty spreadsheet for me to do. But I did not find it. Because I am sometimes very confused to work on the bounty. Which is good to do with so many projects that carry out bounty programs.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:57:33 PM

Great work! I believe you spend quite time to prepare this spreadsheets. Also we can check the projects spreadsheets as well, wouuw! You made good researches about each Project and gave us your comments too. I added your link to my ICO check list. Thank you very much for your huge contribution for the bounty hunters.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:05:28 PM

Op , you have done a very detailed work in spreadsheet, well organized. It is helpful.

However, merit begging is discouraged, perhaps that could be the reason you are yet to get a merit for your good job.
Allowing members conscience to prig them is the best way to get a genuine merit.

I'm gonna give you the first merit I can get.

You caught my apathy for you  Grin I'm thinking members could be waiting for you to still be first to give the merit.
AngelOnCrypto (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:46:36 PM

Thanks for the support and positive reactions guys. Feel free to share it with all your friends.

Nice work buddy, I have to bookmark your page to keep track of your work. Hope you will edit to add more new bounties. Your work is well arranged and we'll detailed unlike most of the similar works I have seen. Although there are no guarantees of which bounty is to be trusted but you deserve some accolades
I have sorted out the complete trash. But you are right, due diligenge and research is needed.

this is a very useful and useful post, some posts are just debating that don't end I am very happy with this post. because this information is very useful. I asked permission to distribute it to some of my friends who didn't know it yet.
Please, go ahead.

I have seen so many people create a bounty spreadsheet, but i haven't seen a well detailed as yours! For the additional, it could be great if you can add end dates of the bounty. Keep up the good work, and i will support you by sharing your thread and website to my groups and friends.
I thought about that, but it will be misleading and not practical, because most campaigns run until the end of the ICO. And most ICOs get delayed or prolonged. I think such a column will bring more incorrect than correct information.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:54:32 PM

Many thanks for your work. It is very good that you made such statistics on bounty programs. I am sure many will greatly help your information. Unfortunately, conditions often change and we will not be able to see the full picture of what is happening, but the very fact of the presence of sorted bounty makes it possible to self-infuse them in more detail and draw a conclusion. In any case, the author is well done, as he shared his work and information.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:15:22 PM

The spreadsheet is very helpful, I will wait for the update for this month. Hopefully the update can be accelerated because if I wait for April, I think I'll lose some stake.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:31:52 PM

Nice work bro. I would had given you merit but sorry i am not having any. But you deserves it. Really hardwork and deserves some reward indeed.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:47:41 PM

I don't think that I will be able to make the page as good and complete as that, even I don't have the intention for that because maybe I will think of doing something else.
this is very helpful and I thank you because it shows that you care about bounty hunters not like me who only think of myself

I want you to know that I have saved it in the bookmark and I am waiting for the next update

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:49:42 PM

Very clear work there I can say of of the best on the forums as long as bounty spread sheet is concern all the stake and his many number of token and how manager monitor and control the stakes on the sheet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: