Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns COMPARATIVE SPREADSHEETS Here! Find the Best Bounties!  (Read 1180 times)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:18:06 PM

There is a lot of similar work. But yours was detailed and useful. I'm sure it'il be useful. I'm gonna give you the first merit I can get.

Well this is what is needed in times of this crypto calamity where there is no such standards are set to choose the best project in the market. I would like to commend the creator of this topic for its helpful tables, so sad I am not a fan of bounty but maybe I could refer this to my friends just in case they want to find some.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:32:10 PM

What a very well done job men, i can see the effort u spend there, can u share with us in your experience how the comunication with thewir bounty master,, i have had some problem with the comunication with their managers, and about how trust worthy is each bounty... it will be perfect to know which one we can trust

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:10:33 PM

The spreadsheet is very well structured and full of useful information. It could be a good help for hunters to decide which bounty to participate. Hats off and I appreciate the amount of work you put in this. Keep up the good work Smiley

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:02:57 AM

Comparative spreads is exactly what all the bounty hunters were waiting for. I express great respect to the author.  Thanks to him, we can know who  what bounty campaign is carrying out at the moment.

cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:11:41 AM

this is very good data, very useful for bounty hunters, I will save this link in my document. thank you for making very useful data. Let's find the best bounty in this years budy!
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:26:46 AM

Well thanks for the list I would use this once I tried joining bounties again.
Right now I don't think that bounties are worth it because of the current market most of them are scam or would be a low value when they hit the market.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:31:38 AM

Well thanks for the list I would use this once I tried joining bounties again.
Right now I don't think that bounties are worth it because of the current market most of them are scam or would be a low value when they hit the market.
I will do the same. Because as you say, most of them have scams. Of course we cannot carelessly participate in or promote scam projects. I personally also thank you for the bounty list, Hopefully you always update the bounty list spreadsheet.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:38:44 AM

This is amazing well done for your time every bounty hunter should bookmark this page for easy reference of selection of prospective campaign. Can you add column showing how much each project have raised in their various ICOs.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 06:07:46 AM

I looked at your comparison chart for the ICO bounty campaigns and I really liked it. Recently it has become very difficult to find good ICO projects for bounty hunters. I try to choose without checking KYC and those campaigns that offer the old method of distributing new tokens to our MyEtherWallet wallets.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:43:36 AM

Great work sir I wish I have time to make a work like this too.

BTW, this is different from others its so easy to look at and not painful to the eyes of everybody.

matej451

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:12:38 AM

Love it.

Thank you for the handwork. i will definitely save the link to check new campaigns every week.

I am now participating in Miracle tele bounty.

If i had more merit i would definitely send you one. Keep on going.

toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:04:58 AM

Hi guys,
I made a detailed comparative spreadsheet of all bounty campaigns, posted on Bitcointalk by month.

You can compare budgets, % of tokens for bounty, allocations for specific campaigns, stakes structures and others.

You can sort out the columns and find out the highest reward campaigns with the least number of participants.

Feel free to check it out here:

Below the table in the spreadsheets, you can find links to the more detailed facebook, twitter, signature and reddit spreadsheets. They provide comparative information about the requirements for participation, the weekly tasks and the reward structure for different member ranks.

Hit me up with feedback and if you need anything else added.

And happy bounty hunting Smiley
Thanks to the author,he did a serious job.Very convenient and understandable table,I will use in the future.If I had merit-definitely would sent just for the effort of the author.
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:30:10 AM

Waoooo, this is amazing, thanks for the information, I wish I had some merit to give out, you really devoted your time to have detailed that. We always check your social media page for more detailed information every week.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:55:14 AM

What you share is very useful for participants in the bounty campaign, I can do better in bounty because the list of campaigns is systematic and the list of bounties is very detailed in providing information about bounties.
D3m1r4wanti

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:27:55 PM

it looks more interesting with its appearance, but it would be better if the spreadsheet also displayed an analysis of the project. shortcomings and strengths. so that it will be a consideration for other bounty hunters.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:13:48 AM

Thank you for sharing your self-made spreadsheet, it has been made very well.
Now our job is to find the most legit and real ICO to participate and avoiding scam ICO.
Own research and due diligence are mandatory before choosing campaign.
AngelOnCrypto (OP)

Activity: 66

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:53:36 PM

This is amazing well done for your time every bounty hunter should bookmark this page for easy reference of selection of prospective campaign. Can you add column showing how much each project have raised in their various ICOs.
Thank you Mianae. I would definitely like adding a column with funds raised by ICOs. However, the ICO market is not doing very well at the moment and such a column will be mostly blank.
I have compiled a list of resources, where you can monitor the money raised. You can find it on my website.

maculeth

Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:06:02 AM

that's good, updates like this will really help so participants don't ask too much about spreadsheets and stake. I really support this project ......

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:23:58 AM

I visited your site and check your spreadsheets, then found that you only collected bounties that paid via stake counts or bounties that have fixed payments, but payments are not in Bitcoin. I did not check all of your spreadsheets, but it seems that your lists on focus on tokens/ altcoins, there is likely no bounties paid in Bitcoin listed in your lists, right?
There is a topic for Bitcoin payments bounties, managed by Mitchell, but you definitely can use its as additional source for your lists.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:09:53 AM

your work is very useful to each and everyone!its easy to access and you put a lot of effort.. keep sharing your work please..

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: