Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin - Full Movie | Download | Watch Online for Free  (Read 30717 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:00:02 PM

Why doesn't someone just hack the film and upload it to the pirate bay?

Fuck this waiting, where are all our black hats?

Might be hard to do that when they are still editing it or maybe even filming it.  Undecided

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:50:22 AM

Why doesn't someone just hack the film and upload it to the pirate bay?

Fuck this waiting, where are all our black hats?

Might be hard to do that when they are still editing it or maybe even filming it.  Undecided

Editing & Filming is over. Charlie Shrem has attended the premiere too.

CoinLearn (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:06:47 PM

That sucks.  I tried clicking on the youtube linked posted in the OP but youtube is telling me the video is unavailable?!?!!

Decentralized e-bay like site's being worked on is great and all but I wanna know when there will be a de-centralized youtube equivalent damn it!

Here is another link didn't notice that the OP one is down if you want to watch it just trailers still no full version out that I know of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H6QuIv8OSI
Or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UKWDyjQLC8

OP updated with the official trailer link.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:33:34 PM

That sucks.  I tried clicking on the youtube linked posted in the OP but youtube is telling me the video is unavailable?!?!!

Decentralized e-bay like site's being worked on is great and all but I wanna know when there will be a de-centralized youtube equivalent damn it!

Here is another link didn't notice that the OP one is down if you want to watch it just trailers still no full version out that I know of
Or

Thanks, the trailer looks great! I hope they make their money back because Bitcoiners are technology freaks. They will at least sell one DVD before FIFY or RELOADED have it on kickass.to. lol

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:53:09 PM

Or

Thanks, the trailer looks great! I hope they make their money back because Bitcoiners are technology freaks. They will at least sell one DVD before FIFY or RELOADED have it on kickass.to. lol

As it is released by tech freaks... they may have completely alternative revenue model in place. Rather than relying on hall collection, the movie may be released on YouTube and they can count on ad collection. Here is an example of such movies => http://zerodollarmovies.com

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:29:44 PM

Or

As it is released by tech freaks... they may have completely alternative revenue model in place. Rather than relying on hall collection, the movie may be released on YouTube and they can count on ad collection. Here is an example of such movies => http://zerodollarmovies.com

That would be the smart way to do it but the big money is in a theater/DVD release. I'm surprised there isn't already a cam version from Tribeca floating around. Anyway, I can't wait to see it!

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:33:37 PM

Or

That would be the smart way to do it but the big money is in a theater/DVD release. I'm surprised there isn't already a cam version from Tribeca floating around. Anyway, I can't wait to see it!

DVD release is a complete loss in today's world. Whatever method u apply, it can be forged and duplicated easily. So DVD release should come at last or not come at all. Theatre/Online is the best way to earn for film producers.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:46:33 PM

Maybe we'll get it on Netflix or Amazon Prime soon. That would be nice and convenient. I don't pay for either of them but if it goes to either one of those the torrent will follow within one day.

00null

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:48:31 PM

Maybe we should do a bounty for the first one that posts a torrent link here Smiley

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:00:02 PM

Maybe we should do a bounty for the first one that posts a torrent link here Smiley

Torrent? boo.

The creators of this obviously spent
their own hard-earned money, plus
their energy, effort, and time to
make it.

Why do you feel entitled
to watch it free, if they decide they
want to charge money for it?

00null

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:23:50 PM

I guess they are currently making millions by not releasing it anywhere... Roll Eyes

Torrent? boo.

make it.

Why do you feel entitled

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:07:05 PM

I guess they are currently making millions by not releasing it anywhere... Roll Eyes

Torrent? boo.

make it.

Why do you feel entitled

Making millions! ROFL

You made me snort when I laughed. I'm in an office waiting room on my IPad and the guy next to me is giving me a funny look. lol

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:23:37 PM

Torrent? boo.

make it.

Why do you feel entitled

Making millions! ROFL

You made me snort when I laughed. I'm in an office waiting room on my IPad and the guy next to me is giving me a funny look. lol

Ask him if he knows who jonald fyookball is and tell me if he looks at you funny

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:29:28 PM

Torrent? boo.

make it.

Why do you feel entitled

Making millions! ROFL

Ask him if he knows who jonald fyookball is and tell me if he looks at you funny

He's too far away now. I farted quietly and he moved to the other side of the DMV waiting room. lol

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

Maybe one day my kids will be able to watch this documentary. Or maybe grandkids? Hopefully it comes out with in at least two generations anyway.

But seriously I hope to see this soon Tongue
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:00:42 PM

Maybe one day my kids will be able to watch this documentary. Or maybe grandkids? Hopefully it comes out with in at least two generations anyway.

I wish when this film is released people go crazy about holding a full bitcoin Roll Eyes

spainful

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:37:34 PM

The film does goes flat in places, 1) where they again try to explain bitcoin with confusing graphics and 2) as there are so many different stories to tell you sometime lose the thread as they jump from story to story. But these are minor points. There was a moment in the film where they are interviewing Charlie Shrem a year or two ago (who was also in the audience) and he's saying something like "I'm very nervous about all this regulation, We are trying to do everything right, I don't want to go to jail, I don't want to be a martyr." and I swear you could hear a pin drop in the theater as everyone there new what has happened since. Very powerful moment. A

This is a great review! I could definitely see a nice 30 minutes extra of content in the directors cut.
Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:45:36 PM

Maybe we'll get it on Netflix or Amazon Prime soon. That would be nice and convenient. I don't pay for either of them but if it goes to either one of those the torrent will follow within one day.
can you give a reason why they could receive for it, whereas now bitcoin is still under serious debate
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 05:57:30 PM

but our grandkids will like the movie i guess  Smiley

Summer,69

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:41:00 AM

I watched this trailer 10 times. Where can I watch the whole thing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: