Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin - Full Movie | Download | Watch Online for Free  (Read 30715 times)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:46:26 PM

You own no property whatsoever, than? Perhaps you didn't get the memo, but property is theft!

Welcome to reality. Enjoy your stay.

Ok. Please post your private keys then.
After you my friend.

I must warn you though, like all capitalists I am a thief and very dishonest when it comes to matters of money. Society has trained me to be this way for survival, you see?

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sword Smith

Activity: 406
Merit: 286

Neptune, Scalable Privacy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:49:00 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 12:59:25 PM by Sword Smith

You own no property whatsoever, than? Perhaps you didn't get the memo, but property is theft!

After you. I must warn you though, I am a thief and very dishonest when it comes to matters of money. Society has trained me to be this way for survival, you see?
Nonsense. I was not the one who said that property is theft.

If you believe property is theft you should post your private keys on this forum. And you cannot make demands before you do it since you are not in a position to make demands on the bitcoins that you happen to have access to. Remember: property is theft.

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:59:31 PM

After you. I must warn you though, I am a thief and very dishonest when it comes to matters of money. Society has trained me to be this way for survival, you see?
You are missing the point. It doesn't matter who said it, what matters is that it is the truth. Property IS theft, it is a theft of the birthright of all human beings, and indeed all living creatures. I speak of our mother Earth, which has been stolen by violent means and then claimed piecemeal and defended by further violence.

If you believe property is theft you should post your private keys on this forum.
I already told you, like you I am a thief. Capitalism has made me this way - taught me violence and greed, tools I am very adept at using today. Why would a thief give anything away? What don't you understand about this simple concept?

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Sword Smith

Activity: 406
Merit: 286

Neptune, Scalable Privacy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:04:53 PM

If you believe property is theft you should post your private keys on this forum. And you cannot make demands before you do it since you are not in a position to make demands on the bitcoins that you happen to have access to. Remember: property is theft.
You are missing the point. It doesn't matter who said it, what matters is that it is the truth. Property IS theft, it is a theft of the birthright of all human beings, and indeed all living creatures. I speak of our mother Earth, which has been stolen by violent means and then claimed piecemeal and defended by further violence.

If you believe property is theft you should post your private keys on this forum.
I already told you, like you I am a thief. Capitalism has made me this way - taught me violence and greed, tools I am very adept at using today. Why would a thief give anything away? What don't you understand about this simple concept?

I see you link to a video with a speech by Stephan Molyneux so I am assuming that the non-sense you are writing is your attempt of trolling. I hope so for the sake of humanity. /EOD

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:05:50 PM

I see you link to a video with a speech by Stephan Molyneux so I am assuming that the non-sense you are writing is your attempt of trolling.
Sage Molyneux gets most things right, but he gets capitalism all wrong. Try the other link for relevant analysis.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:24:18 PM

Weren't you asking for help finding a job?  I'm not sure that proclaiming your thieving tendencies is conducive to achieving that goal.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:10:00 PM

Summary
Get them to accelerate that video release or people will start taking their own initiative

Points out that the main problem is that its taking so long to release lol it's like waiting for an anime from Japan to get an English release or going to crunchyroll and getting the subbed version.

Unless its not subbed by CR then Fansubs because in reality you wouldn't get a real copy for years...

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:32:25 PM

I watched this trailer 10 times. Where can I watch the whole thing?

I still haven't seen any details about any wide public release as of yet.   Seriously by the time it is available for the general public, the material is going to be so old...  They probably could have made some good money off of this documentary by releasing it online for $10 through vimeo or something like that

Ultimately we have a date of release. It is Oct 10, 2014.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/the-rise-and-rise-of-bitcoin/id907604787

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:37:30 PM

I still haven't seen any details about any wide public release as of yet.   Seriously by the time it is available for the general public, the material is going to be so old...  They probably could have made some good money off of this documentary by releasing it online for $10 through vimeo or something like that

Wow, cool...I was just thinking about googling this to see if there were any updates on a public release.  Thanks for the info.  From what I read, they were still adding more footage after the Tribeca Film Festival right?   So the content may not be as old as we all thought it would be by the time it reached the public...
Exergy

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:47:48 PM

Is that date accurate? Was starting to think this would never release. Looking forward to it!
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:26:24 AM

Is that date accurate? Was starting to think this would never release. Looking forward to it!

Not sure. But, I think beyond that date U'll be able to download the movie from iTunes and by the end of this year this movie will hit box office for sure resulting in a price rise for growing demand starting in January.

freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:50:13 AM

Guess I'll give this some hype only a few more weeks till it gets released on the Itunes store
Also happy that there finally is a copy somewhere that will become available ^^

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:19:53 AM

Guess I'll give this some hype only a few more weeks till it gets released on the Itunes store
Also happy that there finally is a copy somewhere that will become available ^^

Can't wait for the movie! It should get some media attention also...

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:57:05 AM

Got my preorder in! Can't wait to see it again!

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:06:33 PM

Got my preorder in! Can't wait to see it again!

Only 8 more days now looking forward to viewing the damn thing
Oct 2
Release Oct 10 Smiley

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 05:15:08 PM

8 days? cant believe that  Shocked

hakkzpets2

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:22:39 AM

Nice sharing, looking for more videos on Bitcoin.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:28:06 AM

Finally this documentary is almost available for the public to see it....   I think it would have been really profitable if they could have released it a little sooner, as there was so much hype around it.   I will still support, and buy a copy..
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:29:44 AM

When will this be out?
Itsumo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Play Rock Paper Scissor Lizard Spock

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:02:06 AM

Nice sharing, looking for more videos on Bitcoin.

Can you share your video researches here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: