Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make money from crypto? (Bitcoin and alt-coins).  (Read 1303 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:09:30 PM

Previously, for several years, probably, bounty was considered a very profitable business, but all this was until 2017. Now I can say that bounty is nothing more than a small chance and of course it should also be used, that's why we use everything.
Yes back then in 2015-2017 bounty is really good on that year, almost all bounties are really worth to join and can give a good amount of money but it's different right now. Bounties everywhere, but only like 1-2 bounties that paid and the rest are not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:11:33 PM

I don't bother about making quick money in crypto because I tried trading not too long ago and I sense some kind of manipulation so I'm better off for long term investment ,the other way I know of is mining but presently its not profitable to mine due to cryptocurrency market downfall for now ,alli do now is keep investing ,joining bounties

With your investment today makes you profitable enough to it? Anyway, you can still try trading with well known coin you can have a profit to it because most of the time the price is moving you just only need to monitor it every minute of the day to make a move it is whether you buy or sell depends on the market situation.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:30:18 PM

I don't bother about making quick money in crypto because I tried trading not too long ago and I sense some kind of manipulation so I'm better off for long term investment ,the other way I know of is mining but presently its not profitable to mine due to cryptocurrency market downfall for now ,alli do now is keep investing ,joining bounties

With your investment today makes you profitable enough to it? Anyway, you can still try trading with well known coin you can have a profit to it because most of the time the price is moving you just only need to monitor it every minute of the day to make a move it is whether you buy or sell depends on the market situation.

You should do some research on trading first or maybe start with very small amounts of money. You need experience to get better in trading.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:52:34 PM

You should do some research on trading first or maybe start with very small amounts of money. You need experience to get better in trading.
Trading is good, just don't expect too much if you day trade. The more you are hunger for higher profits everyday, the more that you are more prone to losses. You are wanting to achieve something higher but to make it possible, you'll start accepting higher risk.

Because of the crave that you wanted to reach certain high profit that you set daily, it's difficult for a trader to reach that if he's not too experienced. I'm impressed with those day traders that can sustain themselves through it but in reality, there are also traders that can't maintain that kind of lifestyle of depending to it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:54:09 PM

Being a bounty hunter and trader is my source of income in cryptoworld sound easy but really hard this day to make money bevause a lot of projects are turning scam and being a trader need a lot of patient & effort but this one gives me a good profit for a single trade.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:17:30 PM

I am earning through trading and joining some signature campaign.
There are also some who earns through airdrops but I don't think that it is profitable anymore.
There are also other who earn through faucets and doing some online jobs like captcha solving and other stuff.

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:04:35 AM

Buy bounty dumps, don't trade on binance unless you are capable of moving big  volumes. Join telegram channel of project that interests you and listen to what's been said, carry bounty signature but above all follow crypto news channels,  read whitepapers and do your own research. Only then will you discover what you're looking for. This is my routine which leads me to the kind of project I wanted such as chainlink and quantum1net
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:24:10 PM

OP HERE

Thank you everyone for your input. There are many great way to make money from crypto indeed.

The reason why I made this thread was to find news ways of doing it as we are preparing to offer a hand-full of people who will be able to earn even more money by providing their services. I will repost the list I have made and if you fall into one of the categories, I have got great news for you!

1) Twitter, Instagram accounts who have gathered a crypto and investor follower base;
2) Medium and Steemit publishers publishing crypto related content;
3) Announcers on Discord servers and Telegram groups;
4) YouTube content producers for announcing crypto projects and/or reviewing them;
5) Facebook pages and groups which revolve around the crypto space;
6) Personalities and groups on LinkedIn who have got crypto connections;
7) Reddits who are active on crypto sub-reddits;
Cool Cool Advisors looking for the next project to share their expertise, knowledge and wisdom too;
9) Website owners who are selling ad-banners, articles and publications of all sort;
10) People who have amassed a list of crypto users who have subscribed to newsletters;
11) Bitcointalk users selling their signature place;
12) ICO listing sites;

Now, we are preparing an ICO project for those kind of people. It is only one side of the coin, there is another side of the coin which is just as big as this one.

Our ICO project where this marketplace - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace is part of it will allow all crypto advertisers, bounty hunters, marketers, influencers, content creators, ICO listers and advisers to earn more money by providing their services to:

1) All crypto coin and security/utility token projects;
2) Blockchain projects;
3) Mobile and computer apps/dapps;
4) News/trading/exchange/investment/analytics websites;
5) Credit card companies (Monaco, Wirex etc.), gift cards;
6) Merchandise (crypto bling, clothing, cups etc.) shops;
7) New media, social media and forums sites for crypto users;
Cool Cool Online (domains, info, wallets, hosting, VPNs, training, education etc.) and offline (real estate, cars, precious metals etc.) shops accepting cryptocurrencies;
9) Mining companies selling hardware and mining pools;
10) Shows and podcasts

Our ICO project is offering a marketplace which connects these two sides by providing a marketplace which offers escrow, saves you time and effort for finding advertisement and marketing for your crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO project.

If you would like to learn more about it, check out my signature.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:13:32 PM

I just buy and hold coins, I've been joining investment activity before but realize that I'm lossing good amount of money. So I decided to do long term investment. Knowing that Bitcoin has good potential in the future I just buy as much as I can afford and just store it in a secure wallet called Hodler. This wallet is a open source wallet that gives me full control over my funds since private key is provided. This is better way to gain and avoid losses.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:34:49 PM

There are lots of ways people make money from crypto, these include investing, that buying and holding for a long time, also some people trade, this is good but only for the experienced. Also you can make money by getting involve in bounty. Bounty rewards you for the work done.

karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:54:36 PM

There are lots of ways people make money from crypto, these include investing, that buying and holding for a long time, also some people trade, this is good but only for the experienced. Also you can make money by getting involve in bounty. Bounty rewards you for the work done.
in my opinion trading is not only good for experienced people because actually we only need to follow the flow of crypto movement by always monitoring the development of coins that we have and not being too greedy for big profits so we will be easier to get money even though not always big.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:09:15 PM

The market is still bearish and one of the way for making profit is trading. Also trying to find projects with passive income. Projects which are sharing some percentage of their revenues.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:40:50 PM

Due to the current market condition its many are struggling  to fit into the fraternity. Many bounties does not pay it participants and therefore  depending only on that might bring regret. Trading both BTC and the other Alts could bring some sort of relief.

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:50:37 PM

Firstly I think to buy more Bitcoin, my goal is to increase my capital. Therefore, I join with some airdrop and signature campaigns, even if this year I get less bounty rewards than last years. Also sometimes I  trade.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:34:43 AM

Many opportunities have been out here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because the community itself is the opportunities that crypto users have within them. The community is in its bloom a past months ago. The bitcoin price went to the moon that a lot of crypto users and crypto investors are in their glad. Just like other here, I have been in trading in the past but I quit as I am a person that easily been swayd down when losong in the trading even I know that those are just a part of earning and gaining in training. I also know that in life, there is also lose not always win. And now, I am hunting bounties to gain and earn here in the crypto currency community. I am joining and participating bounties which is one of the things here that you can earn.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:03:00 AM

If you are hard working you can make money from crypto by doing trading, investment, participating in different bounties, mining and you can go on services, it all depends of your skills and strategy to earn money in cryptocurrency.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:08:08 AM

I have been joining bounty campaigns to earn rewards tokens and coins and exchange it at the market into a fiat currency in order to earn money in this crypto world. I have not tried investing but if i have the capital i would rather do so, so that i could earn.much more money in this crypto world.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:16:02 AM

I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.
i am followed crypto currency bounty for make money and i did mined some altcoin, not an big coin use high spesificatioin computer. I am mining using VPS for POS mining. so, it is not make a big money but enough for to buy some coffe and ciggarete.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:39:49 AM

There are varrious ways one can make money of cryptocurrency.  Some by crypto minning, trading, developer,  bounty and airdop, through ico. I make mine via investing in ico and participating in credible airdop and bounties
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:31:00 AM

Doing a bounty campaign is and also trading in the market is what i'm doing right now, because we can't depend on doing bounty campaign alone at this moment. Because the result form bounty payment isn't worth so much lately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: