Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Close for now  (Read 569 times)
FuckTheMod (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:42:51 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 04:41:05 PM by FuckTheMod

Close for now
dorielbergado1996

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:36:29 PM

YouTube Service
Before: https://i.imgur.com/0GdGMf4.png
After: https://i.imgur.com/pV9yEFQ.png

Instagram Service
Before: https://i.imgur.com/W2GpRVr.png
After: https://i.imgur.com/xOA7Lnl.png
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:11:42 AM

Thank you for ordering, I hope you satisfied to my service.
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:34:04 AM

For 4000 hour views how much? I like to monetize my youtube. Do you provide this service?
You need an 80,000 views. On video.
Contact me on Telegram for more details.
bigatenz

Activity: 132
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:12:38 AM

Nice service , I will avail again soon, thanks
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:18:05 AM

Nice service , I will avail again soon, thanks
Thank you for trusting my service.
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:18:21 PM

From 1k+ instagram followers to 2k+ instagrams followers!

thank you for your amazing and fast service dude.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 03:43:33 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 04:12:06 PM by finaleshot2016

From 1k+ instagram followers to 2k+ instagrams followers!

thank you for your amazing and fast service dude.

Why are you confident about posting your official Instagram with your real face?
Aren't you afraid that if there's something heavy issue happened to you here, it can be used to attack you?

Also, where's the BTC transaction that you really buy the Instagram follower? This might be your alt account. This isn't a social media group where you can fool people by vouch on the thread, every transaction link should be posted for the legitimacy of your service.

Signed BTC address should be also shown, to prove you're the real owner of the address that has been used in the transaction.

link1
link2

People can find you now through this post because it's very easy to search on the browser. This is a piece of friendly advice to you, please be careful on the internet. You shouldn't post anything about you unless it's a social media account where you can connect with other people you personally know unlike here, we're all anonymous. Definitely, you went here because of getting interested in the profit without analyzing the environment you're in.

this is just a fake service

YouTube Service
Instagram Service

link1 mutual friend of the person above^
link2 - Your subscription rate shows that you really didn't buy the service, there's no instant subscriber in youtube unless you have a company that can create a lot of sub bot like T-series Wink
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:19:12 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 12:32:07 AM by FuckTheMod

Your subscription rate shows that you really didn't buy the service, there's no instant subscriber in youtube unless you have a company that can create a lot of sub bot like T-series Wink
Yes she didn't buy the YouTube subscriber service. She buy YouTube views from me Smiley
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:29:10 AM

Why are you confident about posting your official Instagram with your real face?
Aren't you afraid that if there's something heavy issue happened to you here, it can be used to attack you?

Also, where's the BTC transaction that you really buy the Instagram follower? This might be your alt account. This isn't a social media group where you can fool people by vouch on the thread, every transaction link should be posted for the legitimacy of your service.

Signed BTC address should be also shown, to prove you're the real owner of the address that has been used in the transaction

He didn't mention that he buy/order something from me. I choose him to TRY the Instagram service that I have. Yes he is my friend but not my alt account. I gave a free service on his Instagram to try if it is work.
vectorworks

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:13:09 AM

Are those real or bot instagram followers?
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 12:19:35 PM

Yes, maybe he's your friend but all of these can be manipulated. If he really wants to vouch you as a friend, he should post the time statistics on gaining the views, not the finished product.

How can I trust your service if it's just bumped by your friend? There's a possibility that all of these are your plans. I don't really care if your instant follower/views generator is working or not because I know you have social media groups that exchanges labor to comment, subscribe, follow and like. I already know that thing because it's a social media platform, the big part here is the service, how can we trust it?

You don't get it, it's super shady, you should know that when you wanted to have an online transaction. There's a lot of factors to know when having an action here, the number one is legitimacy.

What's the assurance of your service? Everyone can literally do the labor to exchange comments and like so we're going to the part of having a legitimate service.  Roll Eyes

FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:45:43 PM

Yes, maybe he's your friend but all of these can be manipulated. If he really wants to vouch you as a friend, he should post the time statistics on gaining the views, not the finished product.

How can I trust your service if it's just bumped by your friend? There's a possibility that all of these are your plans. I don't really care if your instant follower/views generator is working or not because I know you have social media groups that exchanges labor to comment, subscribe, follow and like. I already know that thing because it's a social media platform, the big part here is the service, how can we trust it?

You don't get it, it's super shady, you should know that when you wanted to have an online transaction. There's a lot of factors to know when having an action here, the number one is legitimacy.

What's the assurance of your service? Everyone can literally do the labor to exchange comments and like so we're going to the part of having a legitimate service.  Roll Eyes

It's depends on her if she wants to post the statistics of the view. She just posted the before and after by herself. And I don't know her personally.
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:57:01 PM

I know newbie can't trust now a days but I can serve the service well as you order.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

It's depends on her if she wants to post the statistics of the view. She just posted the before and after by herself.

She/he just posted it because you asked him/her to bump the thread.

And I don't know her personally.

False, I already checked the social media accounts and you're in the circle of friends.

I will clarify to you again that I really don't care if it's working or not, I just wanted to know the assurance of your service. How can an individual have a transaction to you if your thread was vouched for by your friends only?

Your first post in the forum
Do you have website, where I can order.
Read all the details

Possibly, you're just an alt account of uyysidmc for having the same service and also the same reply of rodney0404 in his/her service thread and your service thread. Imagine, he uses the same image just to bump both threads. It makes sense at all.

https://i.imgur.com/nGORnhH.jpg https://i.imgur.com/hNWAf9n.jpg

From 97 to 1599 followers in just 24 hours! Thank you for your service dude, it's very cheap Smiley

Obviously, you guys are just trying to bump the thread to have good feedback.

I know newbie can't trust now a days but I can serve the service well as you order.

That's what I'm asking for, assurance. I'm trying to debunk your service at the same time help you to grow up in the scene of business.
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:12:21 AM

It's depends on her if she wants to post the statistics of the view. She just posted the before and after by herself.

She/he just posted it because you asked him/her to bump the thread.

And I don't know her personally.

False, I already checked the social media accounts and you're in the circle of friends.

I will clarify to you again that I really don't care if it's working or not, I just wanted to know the assurance of your service. How can an individual have a transaction to you if your thread was vouched for by your friends only?

Your first post in the forum
Do you have website, where I can order.
Read all the details

Possibly, you're just an alt account of uyysidmc for having the same service and also the same reply of rodney0404 in his/her service thread and your service thread. Imagine, he uses the same image just to bump both threads. It makes sense at all.

https://i.imgur.com/nGORnhH.jpg https://i.imgur.com/hNWAf9n.jpg

From 97 to 1599 followers in just 24 hours! Thank you for your service dude, it's very cheap Smiley

Obviously, you guys are just trying to bump the thread to have good feedback.

That's what I'm asking for, assurance. I'm trying to debunk your service at the same time help you to grow up in the scene of business.
Sorry you are wrong, she is not my friend, she is my customer.  And not ask here to post his gains.
Rodney is my friend. And I ask him to post his gains
uyysidmc is my account that get banned because of spamming  (Signature Camp)
 I've made an account to continue my business.

The transactions is depends of your rank.
If you are member + rank: service first before payment
If you are jr.member below: payment first before service.
I will assure to you that I will do my job.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 06:20:10 AM

Sorry you are wrong, she is not my friend, she is my customer.  And not ask here to post his gains.
uyysidmc is my account that get banned because of spamming  (Signature Camp)

I would like to test your service someday, It might help you to have a good feedback since your service is action first before the payment.
Does your service needs to open the account of the social media platform or you just need the url/username of the user?
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:37:04 AM

Page 5 Star Rating: 100 = $3
Get ready your own words. This is a customize comment.

Faking reviews and rating is inappropriate it will mislead real people especially if your page or site is selling or promoting something.
Well, you don't know the Growth hack term....
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:06:31 PM

Sorry you are wrong, she is not my friend, she is my customer.  And not ask here to post his gains.
uyysidmc is my account that get banned because of spamming  (Signature Camp)

I would like to test your service someday, It might help you to have a good feedback since your service is action first before the payment.
Does your service needs to open the account of the social media platform or you just need the url/username of the user?
No need to open your account. I need only usernames/link to specific service.
Soon I will build my own site if I have many clients.
FuckTheMod (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:08:36 PM

Are those real or bot instagram followers?
Mixed Quality: Real/Bots/Dead/Fake/etc.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: