Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Last chance to mine XOR (Oracol Xor) at affordable rates !  (Read 151 times)
OracolXor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Oracol Xor - Crypto Currency For The World

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:59:44 PM

Oracol Xor coin just listed on TradeBtc.eu exchange and now in testing phase and soon to be launched (Echange+Coin) . As difficulty will soar very soon after the launch advertising campaign is rolling out ( give or take 7 days to one week) there is still time to mine with great efficiency this very promising coin that will soar soon. Visit https://oracol.mobi/minerpool and get started. More info about XOR and available wallets (windows, android etc) here https://oracolxor.io

Cheers !

_________________________________________________▃▬▃▅▅████ XOR  - ORACOL -  XOR ███▅▅▃▃▬▃__________________________________________________
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 12:01:46 AM

last chance?
here's how your post reads to me...
ok... i think that this is probably a centralised project where mining is limited and most likely a heavy premine has torn apart the emission schedule.

prove me wrong. make it mineable for long time and quit with the desperate hype which is a really bad marketing attempt.
OracolXor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 12:09:17 AM

last chance?
ok... i think that this is probably a centralised project where mining is limited and most likely a heavy premine has torn apart the emission schedule.

prove me wrong. make it mineable for long time and quit with the desperate hype which is a really bad marketing attempt.
Last chance means exactly what it is..the difficulty is still low and as soon as the advertising campaign kicks in more miners will join. You had me at " probably" anyway which means you have no clue what this project is all about because you did not bother to read the provided content in the links. Soo no need to prove you wrong..you did it yourself lol

_________________________________________________▃▬▃▅▅████ XOR  - ORACOL -  XOR ███▅▅▃▃▬▃__________________________________________________
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 12:26:27 AM

last chance?

Last chance means exactly what it is..the difficulty is still low and as soon as the advertising campaign kicks in more miners will join. You had me at " probably" anyway which means you have no clue what this project is all about because you did not bother to read the provided content in the links. Soo no need to prove you wrong..you did it yourself lol

nice marketing work mate.
OracolXor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 12:39:15 AM

last chance?

nice marketing work mate.
I m not the one jumping to conclusions mate. And this is not a marketing campaign by the way, is just a simple post. Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: