Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO, BNB Coin and Bounty  (Read 706 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:01:20 AM

People who buy the IEO by Binance, most of them are not investors. They do not buy tokens for the project, but because of the opportunity to x5, x10 their properties.
No one come to the cryptocurrency market because of good projects, everyone comes here to make money. No matter it's a good or bad project, if there is an investment opportunity which may give a good profit,  you will also invest there. Moreover, binance will not accept all of the ICO project in their launchpad. It's all about reputation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:20:15 AM

People who buy the IEO by Binance, most of them are not investors. They do not buy tokens for the project, but because of the opportunity to x5, x10 their properties.
No one come to the cryptocurrency market because of good projects, everyone comes here to make money. No matter it's a good or bad project, if there is an investment opportunity which may give a good profit,  you will also invest there. Moreover, binance will not accept all of the ICO project in their launchpad. It's all about reputation.
That's what will happen tomorrow. Everyone's enthusiasm for binary launchpad is one of the opportunities for people to look for profit there. Because I know you can get a big profit. Indeed, not arbitrary projects can be included in the Binance launchpad. And also not everyone can invest there because the competition is certainly very much. If you are lucky you can just invest there.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:41:41 AM

An IEO is a guarantee that a project is going to be listed on an exchange where this token offering is taking place. I think that platforms like Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin or Poloniex are awesome exchanges and they won't need any other support, but all other exchanges will need bounty as well, because the listing is not so valuable as by Binance.

Im not sure about the guaranteed of listing. Cause I have a token earn from bounty which has run some IEO on different exchange such as liquid.io, latoken but they aren't listed there officially though the IEO is succesful. So I think not all IEO or owners want to be listed on those platform that used in the sales but used it only for raising fund.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:30:11 AM

Even still I don't think bounty will disappear.. some projects simply  organize bounty campaigns for the purpose of awareness not the amount of money it will bring into the company.. and from the beginning not all ico's organize bounty campaigns
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:47:30 AM

One of the advantage of IEO is that there will be instant liquidity for the token and investors will be able to sell if they want not like ICO that might take weeks or months before it will be listed. As for bounty, popular and credible exchanges won't need the service of bounty hunters to promote the project but exchange with less popularity like Probit, Latoken and many others will need our promotional services.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:52:00 AM

IEO is likely to continue and have huge success this year until exchanges start getting greedy and due to this BNB coin and most of these exchanges coins are likely going to increase significantly in value because there will be huge incentive to hold on to them just like Ethereum in its ICO frenzy days. The success of IEO will put an end to bounty because these exchanges already have huge users to sell them to and the promise of exchange listings

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:06:24 AM

Well, many people still go after good projects because it is only a good project that will guarantee you of the future of your investment, many people you talk about that comes to the exchange to make money are traders because they are there to trade irrespective of the coin and take advantage of the market but a long term investor must definitely looks for a good project since his money will be tied down for a very long term, these are the people that will see lots of sense in the binance Launchpad project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:14:21 AM

i dont think so buddy, the ico project always need worker to promoted their project, and i think the mostly ico project using bounty program to promoted their project, qith bounty hunters help, they can gain mass supporter through social media and of course telegram.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:22:10 AM

One of my recent posts, I had a discussion on the probility of being used IEO in the form of ICO and it seems to have a great trend because for investors, it's a safe way to invest. On traditional way of fund raising also called as ICO is not safe anymore.
So, what will happen if IEO becomes a trend and projects started to adopt IEO instead of ICO? In this thread, I will try to find out all the output of IEO.

1. More Investors to come
As IEO is vouched by already existed and reputed exchange (earlier I mentioned it in another thread), imvestors will feel safe and invest on those projects without doubt. During 2018 to till now, very few projects were able to raise fund through ICO but IEO made it possible. So, its a good sign for cryptocurrency market overall.

2. No Bounty on the board
Projects with good potential will definitely go through the best platform or reputed exchange like Binance. I don't bounty will be required for those kinds of projects anymore. The launchpad itself will play the great market. So, a lot of bounty hunters will leave the forum because no more projects will need bounty even if bounty is required, those projects will not be a good one and hunters will not get much.

3. BNB Coin Price
Don't think I'm shilling here for BNB coin. I own only 20 BNB coins right now. However, if projects started to launch through IEO, Binance will be their first choice. To purchase coin/token through Binance launchpad, you need to purchase BNB first. Now, imagine how demand of BNB will increase? I think it will increase hugely. By the way, don't take it as financial advice. This is only how I think. You may have different thinking.

Discussions are welcomed only if you do it in constructive way, otheriwse, I will delete your comment.

That is the reality, good projects do not have to advertise and a marketing, they can now focus only on the product development.
It is good moove, but on the other hand bounty hunters soon will not have any job. Good ICOs on exchanges (IEO), and bad ICOs will run their sale on their own site - but they will not be interesting for investors - worthless tokens for bounty hunters.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:48:09 AM

IEO is something new and that's is why we are seeing mass adoption in IEO even by government of countries.
I think IEO will last longer than IEO since it is being regulated by popular exchanges which have already made name and will want want to tarnish their image for any reason whatsoever.

Binance came up with one of the best idea that was needed in this time and I think we are still going to see a massive rise in the price of BNB coin since binance was the first platform to come up with this lovely idea to prevent users investment.
IEO is not the new concept it has been adopted by so many projects in the past. Binance have earlier launched projects like Gifto & Bread back in 2017 as well other exchanges too for example coinbene, Lbank, Liquid, Tokenomy etc. The advantage with Binance is they have huge numbers of traders on their platform & their trust level is higher. That is why hype of Binance IEO is increasing & they are making huge business.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:30:32 PM

BNB price will raise without any doubt. When Binance will continue to support such ICOs it is only the matter of time when BNB will reach 100 bucks. I also agree with statement that such TGEs that are getting sold out within seconds, do not require any bounty campaign.
The bounty at the same time will completely die out, it seems to me, if really good projects come out, then advertising is not needed , the exchange will do everything for this project , I think the bnb token will definitely break the$100 mark

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 02:34:57 PM

IEO may not be preferred by some team though, who would want their funds held by someone else like an exchange?

This would be an issue that will come out every time, most of them are not inviting escrows. But they would rather reveal themselves and all out their names, faces and linkedin profiles just so the funds won't go to a 3rd party exchange that will do their IEO.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:40:00 PM

its good to know when binance the first one that launch that system of ico
with big name of binance , its look easy for ico to reach hardcaps
even their coin/token sold out in like 10 minutes

the first IOE was succesfully with 4x price up
and the 2nd one will follow that

Crypto$tar

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:55:52 PM

Why did the bob price fall by 5 percent?  Is it related to the Celer Lunchpad?
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:18:04 PM

On the one hand, if you look like an investor, then for me it is very, very cool, because the exchange will be responsible for the project and its reputation will suffer if the project turns out to be a scam project. But from the side of the bounty hunter I do not like this scheme, because we simply will not be given anything.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:30:59 PM

On the one hand, if you look like an investor, then for me it is very, very cool, because the exchange will be responsible for the project and its reputation will suffer if the project turns out to be a scam project. But from the side of the bounty hunter I do not like this scheme, because we simply will not be given anything.

Well the small exchanges that are doing ICO today might just have its purpose after all. All those P2P exchanges created last year can now act as escrows and do the IEO for the next projects soon. I guess this is how they can rebuilt the trust for the cryptocurrency, if they themselves turned scam then the change they are given are just going to be wasted. There are several exchanges created last year some are backed by real companies and some are DEX.

Bounty hunters may still have the platform for advertising, crypto still isn't in the mainstream. They can't advertise crypto  elsewhere other wise they are just wasting time advertising to not responsive audience.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 06:57:24 PM

It is good to have IEO for now to save investors from been scam any longer , but lot of people still don't have access to buy the token in a short time as many are complaining of being logout and been on the queue with no token at end , which is another challenge that will be face by IEO and on that note Binance is making a huge profit through such way as well and that has giving the token a privilege over other coin .

On bounty I think we still going to have bounty and good project will definitely come through that too has binance will not be the only mix to buy new coin or token and binance fee and other terms might be a huge challenge for some which they will prefer going through ICO .
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:03:39 PM

Bounty hunters will always figure out a way to survive outside of ICO bounty campaigns. It may not be a total loss for them. But I believe the IEO will be more attractive to invest in.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:35:04 PM

Yup, exchange will be responsible if things might went wrong after the offer, the coin should successfully being added to their platform
allowing investors to sell what they've invested, while  also from the side of bounty hunters, they won't be needed anymore as the team
will be able to attract investors to this new feature of investment venue.
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:02:42 PM

Despite the fact that binance is not the first to hold IEO, they were the first to achieve great success in this. I look forward to seeing the top 5 exchanges follow binance and conduct IEO on their platforms. When there are a lot of projects on different exchanges, they will need bounty companies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: