Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:07:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON - worth investing?  (Read 15104 times)
CryptoInsights

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:45:21 AM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the Tron (TRX) price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

1 Investing PR
According to investingpr, Tron might rise to $1 only in five years, and that sounds like a  realistic and conservative prediction.

2 JioMobilePhone1500
According to jiomobilephone1500, they predicted that Tron might not go up as much as $5 by 2019 end as they believe 2019 is going to prove favorable for it. They even added that by 2020, they believe TRX might reach around $47, to be bullish optimistic.

3 More investors
By 2019, Tron will grow as it will regain new investors from payment platforms like PayPal, which can make its value rise up to $1.5 per coin.

4 CoinTame
Cointame gave a very conservative pessimistic prediction of Tron, wherein they stated that by 2019, TRX might reach $0.633, and might touch $1 by the end of 2020.

https://coinswitch.co/news/tron-price-prediction-2019-trx-price-to-touch-0-11-usd-by-2019-latest-tron-news-update

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:49:57 AM

In my opinion, Tron is very good. They have a strong community, and that I think is a strong capital for the long-term sustainability of Tron. In addition, the people behind Tron are also very active in promoting it
TRON was most aggressive coin ever since its launched to cryptocurrency market.from token now it has own blockchain.TRON CEO very active in his twitter and ofcourse its make their investors comfortable to invest their money here.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:14:12 AM

TRON in my opinion is one of those coins that is only good for a short time since it is purely pump and dumping and has nothing much going on for it. it was competing with other similar projects at some point in the past but for some time now i have been witnessing their laziness and there is not much going on with the coin anymore.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:36:06 AM

I don't have tron but if you think that coin is potential you may invest more of your money to the tron. I see a lot of people who loves tron so I think your money is safe to this coin and possible your money to grow in the future. Make a lot of research about tron to find the answer.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:32:33 PM

You don't mistakenly buy the tron because, tron currently is a good coin the developer also thinks that he active in developing coin tron and the price that can be said to continue to increase from 2018 which was not suitable for investment now coin tron is suitable for investment.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:38:04 PM

First, in this space it is always advisable to make your own research. Then secondly, to your question; with recent happenings within Tron platform, one can't be wrong for saying the team is on top of their game, that is to say in my own opinion, Tron is worth investing.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:44:41 PM

You don't mistakenly buy the tron because, tron currently is a good coin the developer also thinks that he active in developing coin tron and the price that can be said to continue to increase from 2018 which was not suitable for investment now coin tron is suitable for investment.
maybe this coins be the best coin in 2018 and this year.i am sure in future more developtment in their future will happen.after bittorent i dont what will be the surprise for us.holding tron could be good choice for us.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:58:27 PM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
Of course, currently it is good for palm investment, the price continues to experience a good increase and began to be lyrics by many people making coin tron now better, the quality that is not inferior to other coins makes Tron able to compete with others.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:36:53 PM

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the Tron (TRX) price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

1 Investing PR
According to investingpr, Tron might rise to $1 only in five years, and that sounds like a  realistic and conservative prediction.

2 JioMobilePhone1500
According to jiomobilephone1500, they predicted that Tron might not go up as much as $5 by 2019 end as they believe 2019 is going to prove favorable for it. They even added that by 2020, they believe TRX might reach around $47, to be bullish optimistic.

3 More investors
By 2019, Tron will grow as it will regain new investors from payment platforms like PayPal, which can make its value rise up to $1.5 per coin.

4 CoinTame
Cointame gave a very conservative pessimistic prediction of Tron, wherein they stated that by 2019, TRX might reach $0.633, and might touch $1 by the end of 2020.

https://coinswitch.co/news/tron-price-prediction-2019-trx-price-to-touch-0-11-usd-by-2019-latest-tron-news-update
Based on this, we can conclude that in any case at this coin is worth investing.The potential is really great and all investors should take a closer look at investing in this project.
artdisrupt

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:03:34 PM

Tron is a good investment , new partnerships are coming on board for example the USSR partnerships make tron $1 in the nearest future. Tron mainnet was successful . Investing in Tron is a good idea.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 10:10:15 PM

Yes, Tron is one of the reliable projects that will provide some profit in the future. But do not think that these are enough. Regardless of the amount of money, try to diversify it among others.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:15:15 PM

I think that though the Tron is like growing a coin, but I don't think that investing in Tron a lot of money, or most of their money into it not worth it.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:17:10 PM

in my opinion, TRON worthy in investment  TRON is ranked tenth in the coinmarketcap, clearly TRON is a coin that sells well in the market but to be able to reach high prices TRON is quite difficult because TRON has a large total supply

Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:17:20 PM

it's worth it, but it would be better for you to buy another coin because I see that Tron doesn't have much price increase, because TRON tends to be stable even the highest price TRON has is only slightly different from the price TRON has now so you won't be able to take much advantage of that
unlike other altcoins whose prices fall and because of that fall you can take a lot of profits when the price recovers

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:05:20 PM

very worthy because TRON is a good coin that has a stable price even when a long bearish period occurs and it shows that TRON is a strong coin, therefore TRON is very worthy of being an investment and will be very profitable if you buy it in large quantities

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:43:02 PM

As you know TRON is going well and launching different DAPPS and in future you will see more DAPPS so TRON can be buy for future and expecting in coming year more than $1

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:50:17 PM

In my impression TRON is a shitcoin and a bad + dangerous investment. The value of TRON is only depend on Marketing and hype to increase price, not a real technical improvement. TRON CEO is using constantly Twitter and thaht's a sign that tech is not number one priority of TRON. Marketing is number one priority. In every good coin is tech more important (EOS, Monero, Bitcoin, Ethereum...)

I don't recommend TRON because of reasons I said. Better don't buy.

Smiley Smiley
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:02:48 AM

TRON worth to buy and hold for long term. The development very impressive and the marketing very active. I think TRON is good coin and can compete with big market cap coin too for long time.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:41:17 AM

In my impression TRON is a shitcoin and a bad + dangerous investment. The value of TRON is only depend on Marketing and hype to increase price, not a real technical improvement. TRON CEO is using constantly Twitter and thaht's a sign that tech is not number one priority of TRON. Marketing is number one priority. In every good coin is tech more important (EOS, Monero, Bitcoin, Ethereum...)

I don't recommend TRON because of reasons I said. Better don't buy.

I think every person have different perspective but the price of Tron describe all. After launch Bittorent token, the value of Tron company must be increase and i think it will affect to the price in near future.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:20:42 AM

As majority has said,  tron is a good buy,  a good investment was a coin worth holding or trade,  they have good use case,  and already built there stand in the crypto space.  I believe when the bull run comes,  it will spring up in price.  Yeah no regrets,  it's a good coin to buy. Just like everyone has said,  it's a good project..  So you took a very good step.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: