Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON - worth investing?  (Read 15104 times)
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:25:30 AM

Not for shitcoin, there are many shotcoin in the market. I suggest to avoid it and choose altcoin base on at the top position. I believe tron has good potential and I still holding it even I got lost. Also, I recommend to buy BCH, LTC or BNB these coin has a large community and will make the price come back to up if somedays the price decreased.
I do not know how unique the Tron is from a technical point of view, but the marketing of this project is simply amazing! I am sure that this project will achieve a lot!

Yeah, at first they had many media junk, but now they are altcoin with the lowest price decline in the last bear market. Also a lot of dapps are using TRON's platform, I think this is one of the potential altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:08:59 AM

This coin has repeatedly shown strong growth. I think if you invest in it for a long time, it will bring a good profit. Of course, if there is a growth in the entire cryptocurrency market.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:17:28 AM

Of course, tron is a great option for investment, because it is a top altcoin which is very high and constantly reaches new heights in technologies. I read a lot about tron and see how they are constantly evolving and making incredible partnerships.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:40:51 AM

Of course, tron is a great option for investment, because it is a top altcoin which is very high and constantly reaches new heights in technologies. I read a lot about tron and see how they are constantly evolving and making incredible partnerships.

I think so, TRON is a big and promising coin, prices that are still cheap now make me sure I can get big profits from TRON, I'm sure if the market continues to improve then the end of the year can reach at least $ 1.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:13:18 AM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
tron is indeed a good and suitable coin to invest both in the long and short term and seeing the good price of tron makes many people look at it now and investors who are starting to look for good coins with market conditions that are still not good be an option so that you can continue to invest comfortably.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:52:58 AM

Yes, it shows how they improve in the past weeks from recovering in the market, look at how it is now. Also its is on low value so its worth to invest on it while its not increasing in a huge amount.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:18:52 PM

Yes, you can invest more in TRON It's coming out early and has grabbed a very good position. today TRON price have been $0.023548 and marketcap $1.57B. TRON has now dropped a little bit its value so you can buy now, if you want to do.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:38:53 PM

For me TRON is like a temporary project, it is good for now. But Justin Sun promised much faster and scalable blockchain solution than Ethereum. But I do not think that 700 TPS is enough in the future.

Imagine when Sharding will be implemented to Ethereum. Or look at Ziliqa TPS, TRON can't survive this TPS fight.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:16:05 PM

TRON is a good coin no doubt, both good enough to invest in short or long term investments, but I have to say that I'd prefer ETH rather than investing for a long term with Tron, though I'll pick Tron for short term investments without a doubt, looking forward to buy some as well soon and probably settle out and seek some good projects to invest it with.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:16:53 PM

In my opinion, it's really a good coin and I have several TRON, I'm sure TRON will give me an advantage, because I see this project progressing very well and I think TRON is very potential.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:27:32 PM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?

i ve brought few thousands of tron for hold i have some sense it can be worth more than 1$ within 1 to 2 year so im holding and waiting
Most f these altcoins for now are worthy of holding before the BULL run or before bitcoin starts its consolidation phase, because that is the only thing that can really push these type of coins upward, I know TRON has a very good working product, and has a good concept which might make it stay on the market for a while.

The only issue with TRON is their product, even if they have a very good product, how many people are really willing to explore it, is it something that is very high in demand, take for example me, I have never for once considered why I should use TRON other than for short term investment.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:12:27 PM

If you pay attention to the TRON project today, you can absolutely seriously start thinking about the fact that there are really great and successful opportunities to improve the situation with this project as a whole and its platform in the future.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:53:31 AM

I believe in Tron and I think that he will succeed.  Yes, maybe now it does not show the desired results, but I think in the future they will still be.
TRON is a very good project, no doubt about that, although they have not really grown to expectation ever since they have been in this crypto race too. The best option was the bitcoin, but I think the second option was not the right one.

We have lots of other projects the OP would have choosing that is more better than TRON, you know when investing, one needs to consider the community too, despite the good concept they have, I don’t see TRON community has being that powerful to really push TRON to the future, so it is better that the OP choose from the Top 5 on the coinmarket, just like he has done with BTC.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:05:03 PM

As for me, you have done a very good choice. I like TRON. Probably, it is still underestimated. In less than 2-3 years, TRON holders can make money. So that, do not worry about it.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:07:22 PM

I think TRON is a very promising coin, so the potential of its development is pretty high. The latest news suggests that the project is developing and is making good progress so I will be watching it.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:13:34 PM

I think TRON is a very promising coin, so the potential of its development is pretty high. The latest news suggests that the project is developing and is making good progress so I will be watching it.
If they are still progressing then this project is worth to wait, every coin with a good developing project have a chance to be profitable in the long run, if Tron is here to stay the competitions needs to be accepted and providing more progressive updates will help attracting more investors, keep holding as the direction still in it's positive side.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:20:32 PM

I think it is still worth of your investing money. I invested a long time ago in this coin, a year ago I think. And it brought me good profits. I forgot if I bought at 300 to 500 sats and profited at 2100 sats. And bought a bag of it so I earned a lot. I don't know if it will be like that again but I'll be sure to buy at the dip.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:58:27 PM

I just heard that Tron has signed a strategic co-operation with Liverpool for the premier league.

Regardless of credibility of this news, I really liked the idea of a cryptocurrency working with a club that is working towards winning both the EPL and also champions league and that seems like a huge news but without really knowing any further details it is just a here say where we have no idea how big or how small the partnership will be.

Maybe they just require them to do some sort of blockchain help on all the jerseys sold all around the world like a database but use blockchain instead. Maybe they want to put all their money into that database and follow it more clearly and open it to public. We have no idea which one or if any of them, we only know they have a "partnership" and it is not even that big of a deal yet.
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:33:25 PM

As for me, I think Tron worth investing in and I have already do so for long term investment. The project has a very active team that are still working on it and their community is also superb. In some years to come, am optimistic that Tron will be very huge if they continue with the fast space of development.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:41:17 AM

Tron is a good coin, their marketing was good in the past, and made their token value high.
Now we just need to wait for the Tron developers to make a good dapp so the coin usage will be high, and the demand comes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: