Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON - worth investing?  (Read 15105 times)
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:54:12 AM

well it does not have any innovative idea just a strong marketing which many times is just deceptive,
so hard to say
what i am sure is that Tron can not be a standard in the industry like the zCash for example..
ZEC most undervalued standard coin..

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:58:34 AM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
Well I would say that not the right time to buy if you are trading but if you are longing for long term hold then I think its good enough. Many people likes and dislikes TRON but based on my opinion they have very active team and Justin Sun is good at marketing as well that will really helps the price of TRON to pump.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:22:13 AM

I have always disliked the hype project. Some time ago the TRON team was creating news. So I don't like this team very much, but in the world of encryption. Many teams are hyping news, leading to a lot of price increases, which hopes to change this situation in the future.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 02:27:57 AM

Yes TRON worth investing now you can do, TRON community good and their advertising very much so everyday. TRON is very much demandfull coin in the crypto market. OP their such marketing and development more intelligent. So you can invest in TRON at the long time, then it will be good your future profits.   
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:42:49 AM

Yes TRON worth investing now you can do, TRON community good and their advertising very much so everyday. TRON is very much demandfull coin in the crypto market. OP their such marketing and development more intelligent. So you can invest in TRON at the long time, then it will be good your future profits.   
TRON has a good future so that now more and more devotees.
of course people will have good coins to get results in the future, they understand every coin so many know if TRON is good for investing.
good growth continues to have the attraction to manage it.

Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:52:57 AM

I think the Tron has great prospects for growth in the future.A huge community supports this project and it is not casual.I just recently started to work with this coin, I was surprised by how fast the speed of the transaction, it mantalena.I will definitely invest in the Tron of free money and will keep the coin for 5 years!
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:26:24 AM

I think the Tron has great prospects for growth in the future.A huge community supports this project and it is not casual.I just recently started to work with this coin, I was surprised by how fast the speed of the transaction, it mantalena.I will definitely invest in the Tron of free money and will keep the coin for 5 years!

I think so too, TRON is a good coin and has a clear vision, I am sure that the future of TRON will be bright especially the opportunity to rise up to 100x easier to achieve if the price of coins is still cheap.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:51:36 PM

Not for shitcoin, there are many shotcoin in the market. I suggest to avoid it and choose altcoin base on at the top position. I believe tron has good potential and I still holding it even I got lost. Also, I recommend to buy BCH, LTC or BNB these coin has a large community and will make the price come back to up if somedays the price decreased.
I do not know how unique the Tron is from a technical point of view, but the marketing of this project is simply amazing! I am sure that this project will achieve a lot!

It is. Additionally, it is actively popularized on the Internet. Yes, it is also very important - the more people will know about the cryptocurrency, the more investors it will get. Suppose, TRON will succeed in it.
Odetolala

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:03:55 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 11:28:19 PM by Odetolala

Absolutely yes, it was one of the best performing alt coins during the last bull run, I still believe it will surpass the expectations of many when the next bull run comes, so yes, I personally feel investing in Tron is a wise decision. This isn't a financial advise, I will suppose you do some personal research too
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:15:09 PM

I like this project and I still see great potential in it, but as usual, everything depends on the project itself. Probably this project will not be overlooked and I hope that the projects will really be able to get ahead.
Kafanchanchan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:19:55 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 10:26:01 PM by Kafanchanchan

Yes I think, Sun is a very hard working young man who will stop at nothing to ensure that TRX succeeds, if you ask me, I personally think it will be wise to Hodl some TRX for long term, because when the bull market comes, it will definitely be a hit
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:23:50 PM

Not for shitcoin, there are many shotcoin in the market. I suggest to avoid it and choose altcoin base on at the top position. I believe tron has good potential and I still holding it even I got lost. Also, I recommend to buy BCH, LTC or BNB these coin has a large community and will make the price come back to up if somedays the price decreased.
I do not know how unique the Tron is from a technical point of view, but the marketing of this project is simply amazing! I am sure that this project will achieve a lot!
 Yes some people don’t know about TRON but I think it is best altcoins which is struggling to rise in price same as all other altcoins, price is not so high so those who are interested in purchasing should buy now as price is really good we should buy now later on price will be high same as other altcoins are increasing in price and value.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 08:24:04 PM

I love project who have clear project and roadmap, and now Tron have both!
Justin is really have good job this day, he have clear plan and really ambitious with Tron.
Already have own chain and market, now just wait for mass adoption, still really worth to invest for me.

Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:28:27 PM

Marketing is quite good from Tron side but already many people saw some red flags thrown from TRX team so there might be point in the future when price of this project is going to fall down and there won't be funds for a marketing campaign to rescue whole project.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 08:35:56 PM

I love project who have clear project and roadmap, and now Tron have both!
Justin is really have good job this day, he have clear plan and really ambitious with Tron.
Already have own chain and market, now just wait for mass adoption, still really worth to invest for me.

I have repeatedly met the information that Tron occupies a place in the top five and therefore I will consider this coin on the same level with ethereum, stellar and EOS as really promising investments.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:08:23 PM

I heard about this coin only positive reviews. It is considered a coin of a new generation. Another, this platform is a platform for entertainment. This is a very serious and profitable market. According to forecasts, this coin can easily reach a mark of $ 0.2.very good coin for a long-term investment.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

If you know about ETH that was launched at low price almost $2 and now you can see ETH price,So TRON is just in developing network and various projects launching though TRON, in future will be good performer.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:49:44 PM

I would not underestimate TRON. TRON proved that it can be popular and active. By this, I think that soon TRON will begin its growth again.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

As you know Tron is best project and growing day by day it will takes time to grow and will become good blockchain in future, i suggest for long time investment. 

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:55:00 AM

I would not underestimate TRON. TRON proved that it can be popular and active. By this, I think that soon TRON will begin its growth again.

Indeed, Tron show us a good development and always trying to expand their market and bussiness. Beside traded in many reputable exchanger, Tron marketing very active and i think its worth to hold for long term

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: