Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON - worth investing?  (Read 15105 times)
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 12:59:12 AM

Tron is pathetic. Why invest there when there’s BTC/BNB/EOS/ADA?!?
Cryptomindset

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:20:39 AM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
TRX is a potential project.

As a public chain, TRX is not so similar with ETH and EOS. We know that the TPS of ETH is low and the ETH network is often very crowded as there are so many dapps waiting for the transaction to be done. The TPS of TRX is at the same level of EOS, and the experience is much better than EOS.

The market value of TRX is at the top 10 in the cryptocurrency market, and TRX is very different from its opposites. Now the ecosystem of TRX is much more simple when compared with ETH and EOS and TRX needs to develop. So this is a chance to invest in TRX and TRX may be at an age when TRX will develop quickly.

So TRX is worth investing
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:23:47 AM

It's an option we can't say what is the directions of those coins as they are all relying with  how the market will support them, taking the risk is fulfilling if you've got the right tokens in your hands, investigate before investing to learn what the possibilities and potentials so your wait will not be wasted.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:28:29 AM

Yes I think tron will be worth investing for longterm period because its platform has lots of dapp user and it is accepted worldwide. We can see that the price off from is gradually increasing and just wait for the bullrun in the upcoming years to get maximum profit.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:36:50 AM

TRON currently still on low price right now and with that price have big chance to grow fast on the future
just like xrp, tron will be become top 10 coin on coinmarketcaps with high value on the future
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:41:33 AM

Do invest and hold for long term it will be good money when cryptocurrency start to bullish
also justin is quite ambitious. it will drive tron to the new ATH on the future

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:50:26 AM

i think coin / token with low price and with real project also real team have high potential to investing
you don't need big amount money to get tron right now. Invest and hold for long term
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:31:11 PM

For my investment give suggests coinmarketcap, Actually i like to invest in the highest rate top list. Tron now good currency for investment because tron dev team is more encouraged to process their currency as more powerful. So i think now tron most worth the volume as fare.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:45:47 PM

Agree, we should not choose Tron at this time when its value and recovery in the market is too bad, TRON's aura and appeal have been covered by other altcoin, especially those altcoin as you say, all are showing too well in this moment, full of vitality and profit. Selecting these altcoin will be more logical and better than TRON, TRON needs more expression, if it continues to maintain a current level, the market and investors will lose their feelings and no longer pour money into it

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:57:27 PM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
In my opinion absolutely no.
It is only Marketiing, there is nothing behind nice words.
If Justin disappears, all is gone.
der_troll

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:15:57 PM

TRON is a great currency that definitely worth investing. It is one of the leading blockchains that slowly nears the top 3 on coinmarketcap and in my opinion it deserves to be much higher in the ratings. Hope within the next several years, it will overcome Ripple and fits in top 3.
andor.gellenhidi

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:33:52 PM

If I am not mistaken, the TRON project still has a huge community of people who believe in this project and this project can really change the future of cryptocurrencies as a whole, but I think that of course nothing will work out, because all this is only an opportunity and no more
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:16:05 AM

TRON was created on the platform ETH. But a small amount of time passed and the developers were able to separate and create their own blockchain. Lately, I've been starting to notice that the TRON team is taking care of the community and improving. They understand that for the existence of their cryptocurrency, a tied project is needed. So they bought BitTorrent. And I think they spent a lot of money on this purchase. TRON is a promising investment in future profits.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:49:23 AM

Tron and some of its popular DAPPs are now offering really attractive dividends through various schemes, so it's definitely an interesting

investment prospect to consider. The only caveat is you need to be wary of the high risk of default for some of these esoteric projects...

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:14:41 AM

Well I would say that not the right time to buy if you are trading but if you are longing for long term hold then I think its good enough. Many people likes and dislikes TRON but based on my opinion they have very active team and Justin Sun is good at marketing as well that will really helps the price of TRON to pump.
The percentage of people that likes TRON is much more than the ones that dislike it, if you check from this thread too, you will see that almost everyone supported the decision of the OP to invest in TRON and I am glad he made the right decision of first investing in Bitcoin first, which should be the major part of his investment.

Tron is really gradually gaining very good and strong community that would hold the coin for a longer term, and now that the coin is still cheaper to purchase, in future, there is possibility of TRON even grown 5000x, we have seen it in other projects, it can also happen with TRON.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:19:32 PM

TRON is an interesting coin that has created so much noise in the space. Apart from the hype and huge marketing that put this coin on spotlight, I think lying beneath is a great technology that keeps attracting developers from other established blockchains. Some many Dapps are presently on the chain telling you that the community as well is becoming massive. Stacking some tron against the future is not a bad move with the current momentum at which the project is developing.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
andor.gellenhidi

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:27:27 PM

TRON is a project that had very big opportunities and I think that this project can really make our cryptocurrency world much better than it was before. This platform can really change a lot.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:38:55 AM

Pathetic? Lol. I guess its OP involvement with Tron that gave him a red trust. I don’t know why someone would choose Tron over other sound projects; maybe he was like me that after investing in Bitcoin, I look for coins that are very cheap in value that can give me very high quantity with my little investment and projecting it to grow very big in future.

Everyone is entitled to choose whatever they believe in though, he must have seen an area of interest for him to choose Tron above other existing good projects, but for me, I would prefer to have more investment in the coins you listed to Tron.

start the art

Activity: 395
Merit: 408

Bitcoin OG artworks collection

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 03:38:04 PM

TRON abstract painting

Original and unique,limited abstract paintings
Artwork with certificate

Price 400 usd

Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:41:56 PM

TRON is the best challenging coin for ever. You should invest for this coin. Till now this coin has already given thousandth of time value appreciation and still remaining a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: