Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON - worth investing?  (Read 15104 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:13:26 PM

Worth it, Tron is still in the top 20, and several times in the top 10. If you really want to invest in Tron, then do it now, don't wait too long. consider, while now the price of tron ​​is still cheap.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:03:48 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 10:52:43 PM by hxtop

I don't think Justin Sun who is founder of Tron is a reliable person. Therefore, investing in Tron is not something I would prefer. When we entered the bear market, many people lost their money because of Tron
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:09:11 PM

I don't think Justin Sun which is founder of Tron is a reliable person. Therefore, investing in Tron is not something I would prefer. When we entered the bear market, many people lost their money because of Tron
I also feel it is better to invest in other coins because there are many coins that are clearly better than TRON coins.
and one of the best is ETH coins.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:35:27 PM

TRON has been good with developments lately, from DAPPS to partnerships etc. I think Justin has been up and doing, so in my own opinion, it's good for long term hold. Holding tron also gives Bittorent dividends. Do your own research and decide if you want to add some to your portfolio, this is strictly my opinion.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:39:46 PM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
Tron quite worth investing on, but I wouldn't really put my money on it when there are other more prospects like BCH and ETH.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:52:45 PM

Yes I think so. TRON has been great so far, so much updates on development from the team. You can add some to your picks. Recently it got added to opera wallet, which is cool. Also many dapps.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:56:23 PM

Statistick Coin TRON is very good and so far the development is also good, in my opinion  TRON is worth buying and at the same time the current market has a good price so that this is a fixed time to trade coins. Do research before buying coins and if you are doubtful it is better not to take risks.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:08:50 AM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
Tron quite worth investing on, but I wouldn't really put my money on it when there are other more prospects like BCH and ETH.
Well, when tron will be on the exchange then you can buy a coin , and at the moment it is difficult to judge what will happen to the project , it is covered with secrets little is known from him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:37:50 AM

I don't see anything wrong, it's ranked 11 in the market with a very large volume, and there are many Dapp created around Tron I've also some sites related to gambling, there's a possibility that it can go through the top 5 in the market, this is a new coin but with a very good potential, congratulations for your choice of coin.
HiBlocks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:58:11 AM

TRON being involved with Bitorrent Piracy was in the end a very bad move.  They will have a hard time working with institutional organizations moving forward.  Samsung came out and said they would never support TRON.  Justin Sun is known to do a lot of shady marketing and has a bad reputation in the space.  TRON and EOS have ways to go....so if I was investing the safer bet is with XRP who have already partnered with many institutions. 
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:06:10 AM

I don't see anything wrong, it's ranked 11 in the market with a very large volume, and there are many Dapp created around Tron I've also some sites related to gambling, there's a possibility that it can go through the top 5 in the market, this is a new coin but with a very good potential, congratulations for your choice of coin.
I agree with you right now there are many decentralize application dapps on Tron blockchain and it is good for long term progress of Tron, unfortunatelly many people who does not know about the potential of Tron for long term investment, they just think about the Tron based on the price of Tron and they just think about the bad news about the Tron development they just think of Tron for short term investment than long term investment in Tron blockchain.
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:26:08 AM

As I see Tron today has made a great Progress and their are Tron wallets now that has a build in exchange and easy to use. Tron coin is one of the coins that are good to invest
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:56:40 AM

Tron showed us a good price rise this 2017 and i think maybe tron is a good and worthy investment specially for long term deal.It really has a potential and trons development is fast and still got alot to improve so investing long term will profit surely

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:12:02 AM

Hard to say that TRON is worth investing for, im not a big fan of TRON but I knew that TRON is one of the safest investment in cryptocurrency. Dont know how the growth of TRON will work but as long as they keep on developing their project then I must say that is worth investing for.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:04:28 AM

I also think that Tron is a pretty promising investment coin. It is developing very fast, but it is still very cheap. Justin Sun is sure that in a few months this coin will surpass bitcoin and ethereum in terms of transaction volume.

Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:18:43 AM

Tron showed us a good price rise this 2017 and i think maybe tron is a good and worthy investment specially for long term deal.It really has a potential and trons development is fast and still got alot to improve so investing long term will profit surely

TRON is a coin that has a strong foundation, I always believe that the performance of TRON will continue to improve so that we deserve to be a long-term investment.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:22:12 AM

TRON is a coin that has a strong foundation, I always believe that the performance of TRON will continue to improve so that we deserve to be a long-term investment.
Coming from a TRON believe, so good luck.

TRON is already successful at it's current price now, early investors, maybe some of them are cashing out already and looking for anther potential undervalued coin that will pump i the long run.

There's lots of hype about this coin, but it's 3 months period performance does not look good.

Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:42:26 AM

Providing the relationship between Justin Sun and Binance's CZ, Tron is a good choice for investing. Yes it's a pump and dump coin but you can leverage that to get profit. Anyway, if you're looking for a coin with serious development then Tron isn't for you.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:47:05 AM

I would say it's better to invest 100% of your capital into BTC, but it your choice. However, tron is also a good one, I would say it has the chance of reaching ATH again.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:33:32 AM

I think Tron is a good coin that will soon climb the top 5 in the market, the competition is very stiff, but Tron is the fastest rising coin right now, the volume is not dropping and it's one of the coins with so many big exchanges, I think every trader already know Tron and now making a part of their community.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████