Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON - worth investing?  (Read 15104 times)
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:56:04 AM

I like tron, I was a bag holder last year but sold most of it at the top. TRX looks very promising at these prices right now.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:29:28 AM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
I would say it's better to invest 100% of your capital into BTC, but it your choice. However, tron is also a good one, I would say it has the chance of reaching ATH again.

Unfortunately, I see that the market has only recovered, making it clear that it can grow as strongly as it used to. But unfortunately, I did not recognize Binance's old fomo before they announced the new IEO
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:16:33 AM

I like tron, I was a bag holder last year but sold most of it at the top. TRX looks very promising at these prices right now.

Tron always create new marketing strategy and to attract new investor. I think Tron is interesting project and many investor investing they money in this project. Its good product and its good investment for long term
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:19:04 AM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
I would say it's better to invest 100% of your capital into BTC, but it your choice. However, tron is also a good one, I would say it has the chance of reaching ATH again.

Unfortunately, I see that the market has only recovered, making it clear that it can grow as strongly as it used to. But unfortunately, I did not recognize Binance's old fomo before they announced the new IEO
It's not a big issue, I would categorize BNB as Z category currency which can cause you serious deflation too. This will be dumped hugely like as capitulation although this term don't go with BNB.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:13:50 AM

We have different views on the current status of TRON, lucky for you that you have sold at the top, that must be some kind of big profit though.
At this price, it's really cheap, but if you don't trust their future anymore, there is no sense of buying it, there are new projects in the market, we can buy cheap and hold until the right timing to sell comes, like what you did selling at the top.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:25:23 AM

I don't think TRON project, which is attributed to outstanding, but it is possible to earn. Justin San regularly pump his coin and announce important releases and collaboration, it is good to know the coins. This year I recommend to buy a coin and hold it until the summer, in August a strong pump of the coin is possible in connection with the planned events.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:51:32 AM

Tron is really worth buying. Its price is very stable. Investors will feel secure if they invest, I recommend you hold them because it is one of the best projects on the coinmarketcap today.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:08:43 PM

Throne is probably one of the most viable projects of this year. His definitely need to have a briefcase.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:14:30 PM

Throne is probably one of the most viable projects of this year. His definitely need to have a briefcase.
I buy TRON because I participated in the pyramids, in other words. But I do not recommend this to anyone, I have lost a lot of time and money.
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:38:07 PM

I think it is worth to investing. There are lots of dapps that offering dividend on tron and  those dapps' volume rising day by day.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:46:41 PM

Tron is a very active project.  And it seems to me that he should succeed.  Although it will take enough time.  I am sure that he will be in the top 5 coins.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:17:39 PM

As for me, any project the team is active and hardworking and the results is evident for all to see is worth investing. Take a look at Tron team, aren't they trying their best? What position is Tron on CoinMarketCap? Only hard work took the coin to that position. So in my own opinion, Tron is worthy of investing.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:14:55 PM

It depends upon the amount of money you are planning to invest, since Tron is a promising project and if the amount of money to invest is low then i would suggest to invest in low valuation coin rather than in bitcoin, if the amount is big, which means above two thousand dollars then i would invest in bitcoin hands down and wait for the long haul, if the amount you are planning to invest is below $500, investing in low valuation coin for better profit is not a bad idea either.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:43:54 AM

I think instead of buying Tron, i would rather invest in eth or eos.
It was in the beginning that i was first thrilled by Tron, but some of the news i have read about it have made me to have a rethink on it.
Well, if anything good come up again, i might reconsider.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:05:46 AM

I think Tron worth investment and worth to hold for long term. Its good coin and having big daily transaction volume, with good developers team, i am believe Tron will be investor favorites. Beside already having working product, Tron very attractive to development their platform
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:45:50 AM

It was in the beginning that i was first thrilled by Tron, but some of the news i have read about it have made me to have a rethink on it.

Agree, compare Tron, i am prefer choosing ethereum or EOS. EOS price still cheap and there is a lot potential for growing. Beside Ethereum and EOS, we could choose Cardano as our long term investment, and i think more option is better. I think invest in top 10 coinmarketcap is good to reducing risk

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:52:35 AM

Agree, compare Tron, i am prefer choosing ethereum or EOS. EOS price still cheap and there is a lot potential for growing. Beside Ethereum and EOS, we could choose Cardano as our long term investment, and i think more option is better. I think invest in top 10 coinmarketcap is good to reducing risk
Whats wrong with tron ?  Tron is also a popular altcoin and have the same usage as eos and eth have  . Infact tron recently rank as the number one coin based on dapp platform but we cant deny the fact that eos and eth are also its tough competitor .

Overall , all 3 coins are indemand thesedays  and id say that all 3 coins are still worth for grabs .  In my case , my folio composition would be 50/25/25  .  50% goes to eth and the rest will be equally diveded to eos and tron
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:41:55 AM

Tron is really worth buying. Its price is very stable. Investors will feel secure if they invest, I recommend you hold them because it is one of the best projects on the coinmarketcap today.
Tron is much like hype coin Justin sun is the best marketing strategist he just create hypes . But if you want to invest low price high potential coin then you can choose IOST strong team and great potential.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:10:36 AM

Tron is one of my favorite coins and I hope very much with this coin. A few weeks ago it's very big step for tron because they has cooperated with opera and i think this is very good for the development of this coin.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:21:57 AM

I bought tron in February last year and I am still at lose! If you have a long term views you can invest in tron now that is extremely very cheap. I have decided to keep the one I have until tron get to somewhere $2 before sellkng and as a secret keep and patient are the best way to make money in this cryptocurrencies market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: