Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 06:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stack's Whitepaper Editing & Proofreading Service | Cheap, Fast, Reliable!  (Read 115 times)
StackGambler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:33:25 AM

Stack's Whitepaper Editing & Proofreading Service

Cheap, Fast, Reliable!

$20 (Whitepaper Genius)
  • Up to 8,000 words proofread and edited
  • Errors fixed via track changes

$35 (Whitepaper Wizard)
  • Up to 8,000 words proofread and edited
  • Lanugage, syntax and style improvement

$75 (Whitepaper God)
  • Up to 10,000 words proofread and edited
  • Language, syntax and style improvement
  • Feedback sheet with a score given for your project
  • Unlimited revision requests on demand until satisfaction

Why choose me?

I have excellent working knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. More importantly, I have good command of the English language, which is something I see rarely in people who write whitepapers. Most of the whitepapers these days are riddled with not only grammar/syntax errors but also basic conceptual flaws in their understanding. If you need someone to make your product description or whitepaper into something professional and perfect, then I'm your guy. Regardless of whether English isn't your native language or if you don't have enough cryptocurrency-related knowledge, I'm here to help.

Keep in mind:
  • I do not work with scam projects whatsoever.
  • If I do not deem you to be trustworthy, I will request that the funds are escrowed before I begin work.

PM me to get started, or post below!

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: