Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW V5 is a very good platform  (Read 193 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:59:15 PM

no matter the interface is good, just care about the security system. we don't see it on the outside but we want good performance with an improved security system and several other choices that pampering users to be more efficient

i absolutely agree with your point. security is more important than aesthetic features. did they talk about their security somewhere? all i am seeing are discussions about the change of interface. i am an old user of MEW, so of course at first i was lost. i prefer the old one when i first learned these new update. but you know when you try exploring the changes they made, it is better. i guess. they will not do some alterations if it's only for aesthetic purposes. should be more than that, right?

I used MEW V5 and is every ok because i can use directly ETHEREUM - Ledger and see my tokens more easy then before on old version of website. I'm glad that they do this update, very easy to use.

that's one good thing on this upgrade though...
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:03:50 PM

They changed only design of the website? Because I can´t find more features on the site, so probably they only changed design to the new one.
That is everything? Changing website design doesn´t help us to fight with competitors.  Roll Eyes
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:07:19 PM

Recently, I don't use MEW because I don't have any assets to sell with and most of the Altcoin campaign that I've joined is a scam so there's no reason to visit my MEW.

Now they have the new platform and it really good to see;
check images.

This area of the MEW v5 is a well-played design because it's easy to locate the wallet access button, unlike the recent mew. It's good also for new users, it's way more essential and user-friendly.

I like this new interface of MyEtherWaller and for this upgrade, hoping for ethereum to upgrade also. The new interface has also a lot of new features that will make the eth users satisfy.  What do you think?

From what I observed, it seems the Mew team has worked on the UI and overall performance. I still have no reason to quit imtoken, it still serve me just right and I am happy with the product

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: