Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoins are on the up  (Read 1017 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:39:24 PM

Keep your eye on Litecoins they are on the up again They are up over 183% in 2019 so far,  Its gone from $30 up to $61. Smiley
Yeah you're saying the truth and I already had a lot of it starched up in a wallet, lol. Litecoin has been doing pretty well and that was the same thing that happened in 2017, it was the choice for many investors as the price kept going up and yielding more profit. Seems like we are going to see the same thing happen this year again.

Not quite surprised though, litecoins have been more dumped in way more worst rather than other altcoins. People buying litecoins because there was a rumor on its block reward halving.
That is for you, but I'm very sure that a lot of people has been buying Litecoin more than these new coins in the market that some of you will usually go to invest your money on. I'd rather invest in LTC Than a new coin that will be heading to no where later on. You should try to follow up with Litecoin you will get know how good it is, and it's also among the oldest coins and is currently on the fourth spot on coinmarketcap list with a market cap of $3.77 billion.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:43:27 PM

I couldn't expect such a strong growth. I even shorted litecoin after a first wave of growth. But it was the worst decision, because I lost my money as a result of this transaction.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:15:21 PM

LiteCoin is doing a very good initial stage because the price has increased little by little in a less stable Crypto condition. I believe this will continue to increase but there are a number of things we need to remember that the Bearish market is still not over, so there are still many factors that will complicate the increase. In the bull market, prices may rise above $ 100 or even higher.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:20:43 PM

Waiting Litecoin to going 100$ then the founder of LTC can make another dump to his currency. These pump still not enough, i think Litecoin will get 100$ and after that will try retest the support again.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:22:01 PM

Keep your eye on Litecoins they are on the up again They are up over 183% in 2019 so far,  Its gone from $30 up to $61. Smiley
I am not surprised that the price of litecoin keeps increasing even though the coin actually has nothing to offer since all the feature of litecoin is currently in the new bitcoin upgrade. We are seeing an increase also in the price e of litecoin because whales always check the market before making invesment and always invest in the first 100 cryptocurrency listed in the market. Apart from this, I don't think there is any other reason for the moon.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:24:56 PM

Litecoin have always been successful in the market with it steady price rise and relatively stable market price, all through 2018 when other Cryptos where crashing in price litecoin still made land mark success so I know litecoin will always do well in the market.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:39:15 PM

Litecoin have always been successful in the market with it steady price rise and relatively stable market price, all through 2018 when other Cryptos where crashing in price litecoin still made land mark success so I know litecoin will always do well in the market.
This is one of the most liquid coins on the cryptocurrency market. I think that the price will not fall below $ 43 per coin.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:41:50 PM

This is true. But still all time high is too far away. I hope we will see that soon rather than later.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:48:58 PM

The situation is very similar to Litecoin pump before previous halving in 2015 year.
Do not forget that after halving LTC dropped dramatically then. This probably can repeat in this year too

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:50:26 PM

Litecoin sometimes goes up and the whole market follows. Maybe it will happen again. Hard to tell.

I wish this happens this time also. However I am a big fan of LTC from the beginning. Like somebody said earlier, I also wish for all time high soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:53:47 PM

Litecoin sometimes goes up and the whole market follows. Maybe it will happen again. Hard to tell.

I wish this happens this time also. However I am a big fan of LTC from the beginning. Like somebody said earlier, I also wish for all time high soon.

The altcoin situation that has long been in the crypto market will eventually follow the movement of the parent cryptocurrency, bitcoin. I can't say this is pumping or not because I see all altcoins moving according to the price of bitcoin.
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:54:07 PM

The litecoins are really on the rise.
Under the conditions of an unstable cryptocurrency market, this is a good sign for many players who are willing to take risks and invest in them.
I think this is the right decision that can make a good profit.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:06:33 PM

yes we need to put and one eye on litecoin every time because it could be here are some good change happened for the litecoin in recent times show the percentage of development is more here so the possibility of getting good result in this year is more higher.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:23:28 PM

Yes, litecoin this year shows good growth. It is also a good sign that it is growing independently of the market. I believe that it should definitely be considered as an investment.

Garry_1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:29:34 PM

Litecoin is one the potential coin whose transactions take lesser time and are safer than other coins.

Litecoin offers lowered transaction fees, making it a more economical choice for transactions.

Current LTC price is $59.94 and is a good range to buy Litecoin with USD.People invest Litecoin because it is a coin through which earns a lot of dollars. Litecoin said that Litecoin people are more likely to invest in a short period of time. Manu is investing and it is always in the top 10 of the market. So people invest in it.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:40:01 PM

Not a fan of Buy High Sell Low and LTC has risen a lot, in part, thanks to some finally becoming its own coin with original development.
But unless they announce some other amazing feature, it's going back to the bottom.
I'd rather buy a coin that has bottomed out.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:05:38 PM

Not a fan of Buy High Sell Low and LTC has risen a lot, in part, thanks to some finally becoming its own coin with original development.
But unless they announce some other amazing feature, it's going back to the bottom.
I'd rather buy a coin that has bottomed out.
I agree with you on this coin. I even made a bid for a lower price, I think that Litecoin will fall again below $ 40.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Garry_1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:07:01 PM

Litecoin is the cryptocurrency which is popoular on the digital market and it is gaining its root in the market as time goes on. It is worthy to hold such a coin because it has a huge potential of growing in the market with time. Currently it is not decentralized very much so if you have some litecoins in possession i suggest you hold it so that when the prices starts going up you will have a reason to be happy like me.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 07:57:56 PM

I regret not buying Ltc when it hit the lowest price at 24 usd and now it's 60 usd. With a lot of big partnership happening in the last couple of months Litecoin price would definitely increase in the next coming months.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1350

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:45:46 PM

Yes, Litcoin is a good coin and has increased its market value compared to the beginning of 2019 because traders support litcoin and use it as a method of payment and because of its cheap transaction fees and speed, I think investing in this coin before the end of this year will bring profits.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██