Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need adequate sellers for large volume btc  (Read 563 times)
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:04:47 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 03:01:22 AM by sell.buy.bitcoin
Merited by BurtW (1)

Need adequate sellers of coins for large volume btc.

We have the opportunity to make a legal sale (there are other ways to sell, if you need it) of your coins. Currently interested in volumes from 3,000 BTC.

Write to me in Telegram ( @sell_buy_bitcoin_protonmail_com ) or by mail ( sell.buy.bitcoin@protonmail.com )

From the Seller, we are waiting for confirmation of the coins of this type as I indicated below using Bitcoin Core

Coin Confirmation Example:

Address:
1BUYBTC1oYQtAjktSRZUtjkeBJ15ABc5bb

Address: 1BUYBTC1oYQtAjktSRZUtjkeBJ15ABc5bb
Final Balance: 0.03671035 BTC
UTC TIME: 2019-03-16T08:01:44.248Z

Signature:
IOsCsquiyaGSyexjKjo4ZPJX6sZCExYd7KJLnDiLDMPBXNXDlpZIEWZ50SDo/Z87OAK3oPjMgIqSjMbc1ffAISY=

Procedure*:
  • 1. NDA. SELLER and BUYER execute NDA (Non-disclosure agreement).
  • 2. KYC. SELLER and BUYER submit KYC (Know your customer) package of documents.
  • 3. POC. SELLER submit POC (Proof of coins) by signing a message with a private key from the bitcoin address containing the coins for this deal or submit POC of another kind (by agreement of the parties).
  • 4. POF. BUYER's bank executes MT799 to SELLER's bank. "Copy of Swift" sent to SELLER.
  • 5. The SELLER's bank has confirmed the bank message (MT799).
  • 6. Agreement. BUYER and SELLER execute Purchase Sale Agreement.
  • SENDING MONEY from BUYER's bank to SELLER's bank bank
  • SENDING COINS from SELLER
  • THE END
*The Procedure is not rigid and can be changed by agreement of the parties.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 11:25:54 PM

Bullshit.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:33:38 AM

Bullshit.

That's why I wrote that we need adequate sellers and not like you. The amount of "Activity" does not make you adequate.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:37:51 AM

The address you posted has received approximately $200 worth of coin, and has spammed over 5,000 transactions onto the blockchain, but you are wanting to buy $40 million worth of coin?

My unsolicited advice is to find an OCT broker if you really want to buy that much coin. Or you can create your own OTC business.

It would frankly be insane to even consider trading with you.
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:51:52 AM

The address you posted has received approximately $200 worth of coin, and has spammed over 5,000 transactions onto the blockchain, but you are wanting to buy $40 million worth of coin?

My unsolicited advice is to find an OCT broker if you really want to buy that much coin. Or you can create your own OTC business.

Brilliant comment. God level.
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:41:57 AM

Yes, Satoshi will forgive me for blockchain spam, but if I send these transactions, it means there is some meaning for which I pay. If I posted here the mention of this address and signed the message, then this also has some meaning. If this meaning is not obvious to you, it does not mean that it does not exist.

I hope that further comments will be on the case.
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:31:53 AM

MT799 is a well known African scam.
Buyers beware and always request escrow.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 02:31:34 PM

Like I said, total bullshit.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:21:54 PM

MT799 is a well known African scam.
Buyers beware and always request escrow.

This is a false statement. So say those who sell coins for cash and with a significant markup. MT799 is a practice from business as usual. If your counterparty specifies the beneficiary bank in Africa, this is already a reason to think about the fact that it is a scam. No one will transfer money to Africa.
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:32:44 PM

Like I said, total bullshit.

This can be said by any fool who cannot substantiate his opinion and who does not have a real amount of coins or who has never done business as usual sitting on his couch in front of a TV, sometimes surfing the Internet to make an authoritative opinion. Lenegdary talker.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 04:11:42 PM
Merited by Wapinter (1)

I know for a fact this is bullshit because anyone who deals with 10,000 BTC (approximately $39,629,400.00) does not do business here. They simply use real exchanges.  If you started with a more reasonable amount then maybe you would be legit.  You are asking to do a $40 million dollar transaction on a message board in the backwaters of the Internet, therefore, you are full of shit.  You would not happen to also be a Nigerian prince by any chance would you?

sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:19:04 AM

up
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:41:54 PM

If you really want to trade in large volumes (I know you don't but I will play along) then simply use a legitimate OTC exchange.

Here is a list of 14 of them for your information:  https://blog.sfox.com/13-bitcoin-otc-brokers-you-need-to-know-67755a1d4ccc

I use this one:   https://genesistrading.com/

They are great for large volumes and I highly recommend them.

So now that you know exactly how and where to do all of your many large volume trades you can lock this thread.

You are welcome.

sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:27:07 PM

If you really want to trade in large volumes (I know you don't but I will play along) then simply use a legitimate OTC exchange.

Here is a list of 14 of them for your information:  https://blog.sfox.com/13-bitcoin-otc-brokers-you-need-to-know-67755a1d4ccc

I use this one:   https://genesistrading.com/

They are great for large volumes and I highly recommend them.

So now that you know exactly how and where to do all of your many large volume trades you can lock this thread.

You are welcome.

Your sick self-esteem someone asked to tell me advice? You can use whatever you want, that's your right. I will use what I need. I have not deceived anyone in this forum and I am not going to deceive anyone. So you can glide your opinion.
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:55:18 AM

Don't waste your time OP,we all know that you are a scammer,  get out from here
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:30:22 AM

Don't waste your time OP,we all know that you are a scammer,  get out from here

What can you prove? Or can you just talk to the wind?
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:40:20 AM

I arm people to sell their coins directly to coin buyers.
Yes, these are big buyers and they are there and they want to save money without contacting OTC exchange.
And I want to help both the buyer and the seller by connecting them, and also I want to earn my% from such a deal.
Where is the fraud on my part?

You all allow unreasonable comments accusing me of fraud. You are eviler than anyone else on this forum!
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:24:26 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 07:45:20 PM by mr.relax

Nobody in this world starts OTC-Trades with minimum requirement of 3000BTC.
How many clients do you want to attract with this bullshit?
NOBODY has 3000BTC in his wallet to give it to you.

Within the top 50 topics here in marketplace-Bitcointalk its already number 5 who claims to be one of or THE  the biggest exchanger in the world.
And then signing a wallet with 0.13294883 BTC thats extreme.
The transcations on this wallet are really incredible and 'VERY' professional for creating reliability.

Pure Scam-Entertainment straight from subsahara africa…i love it  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now please next time learn from us and start your scam with minimum 1BTC.
Otherwise you exclude 99,999% of potential victims.
No, in the industrialised world not everyone trades with 15Mio USD in BTC,
that maybe exists only in cheap movies.

Slowly i understand why so many africans risk their lives to enter europe-until they discover they will not become rich here too.

How stupid do you think we are? Sorry but the fool is You...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
tradebtcEU

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:03:13 AM

I am very interested in this type of trades. The proceedure is simple: you deposit the coins or fiat. Crypto is protected by bitgo, we don't own any private key, any outgoing transactions need to be co-signed in order to be processed. So once you make the deposit you can transact it whatever you like at whatever price you like with your partner(s). You find the web address in my profile.
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:58:52 AM

Nobody in this world starts OTC-Trades with minimum requirement of 3000BTC.
How many clients do you want to attract with this bullshit?
NOBODY has 3000BTC in his wallet to give it to you.

Within the top 50 topics here in marketplace-Bitcointalk its already number 5 who claims to be one of or THE  the biggest exchanger in the world.
And then signing a wallet with 0.13294883 BTC thats extreme.
The transcations on this wallet are really incredible and 'VERY' professional for creating reliability.

Pure Scam-Entertainment straight from subsahara africa…i love it  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now please next time learn from us and start your scam with minimum 1BTC.
Otherwise you exclude 99,999% of potential victims.
No, in the industrialised world not everyone trades with 15Mio USD in BTC,
that maybe exists only in cheap movies.

Slowly i understand why so many africans risk their lives to enter europe-until they discover they will not become rich here too.

How stupid do you think we are? Sorry but the fool is You...

You are a fool yourself if you think that I am a buyer. I represent the buyer’s interests.
The address from which these 10,000 transactions were sent is the address for sending messages (See the first exit of the transaction - OP_RETURN).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: