Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need adequate sellers for large volume btc  (Read 563 times)
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:00:37 AM

I am very interested in this type of trades. The proceedure is simple: you deposit the coins or fiat. Crypto is protected by bitgo, we don't own any private key, any outgoing transactions need to be co-signed in order to be processed. So once you make the deposit you can transact it whatever you like at whatever price you like with your partner(s). You find the web address in my profile.

Thank you. The buyer trusts bitgo. I will contact you.
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:09:47 AM

I am very interested in this type of trades. The proceedure is simple: you deposit the coins or fiat. Crypto is protected by bitgo, we don't own any private key, any outgoing transactions need to be co-signed in order to be processed. So once you make the deposit you can transact it whatever you like at whatever price you like with your partner(s). You find the web address in my profile.

Very strange, but I can’t check your web address in whois services. This is strange.
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:24:08 AM

Your site is similar to the lousy analogue of crypto exchanges.
If you calculate that someone will put their money on your site, then you are naive.
This looks even more crap than my 3000btc purchase offer posted on this forum.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:22:43 PM

If you calculate that someone will put their money on your site, then you are naive.
I will give you merit for you honesty.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:35:04 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 03:52:09 PM by mr.relax

But I learned something here: MT799 is a well known African scam.
A MT799 is not a confirmed proof of sent money via Swift, actually its just worthless but can be dangerous.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gold-fraud-scams-juliano-cunha/

For sure the OP tried this scam. Unfortunately for him there is nobody selling 3000BTC to anyone here in this forum.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
tradebtcEU

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 07:11:14 PM

My friend, first of all our platform is not a simple "website". It is nor a php script thrown on the web, it is a million dollars trading engine, protecting users by scammers like you. You said you were "not satisfied" with the services. You are dumb, stupid or both. This is Belgium, not Nigeria, here investors can gather fast as many crypto as you like, but you don't have any money, simply said, you are a scammer.

And guess what? You haven't been even allowed to access the members area because you cannot bypass the KYC area Wink
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:38:13 AM

But I learned something here: MT799 is a well known African scam.
A MT799 is not a confirmed proof of sent money via Swift, actually its just worthless but can be dangerous.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gold-fraud-scams-juliano-cunha/

For sure the OP tried this scam. Unfortunately for him there is nobody selling 3000BTC to anyone here in this forum.

Are you generally aware of these terms ?! What the fuck is an African scam?
A MT799 is (POF) Proof of Funds! - this is an informational message that the buyer has money to buy at the time of sending this message. No more.
Next comes the signing of the agreement and only then is the payment and waiting for the coins.

No one asks to transfer coins before the seller receives the money.
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:43:49 AM

My friend, first of all our platform is not a simple "website". It is nor a php script thrown on the web, it is a million dollars trading engine, protecting users by scammers like you. You said you were "not satisfied" with the services. You are dumb, stupid or both. This is Belgium, not Nigeria, here investors can gather fast as many crypto as you like, but you don't have any money, simply said, you are a scammer.

And guess what? You haven't been even allowed to access the members area because you cannot bypass the KYC area Wink

I heard about the criminality of the Belgian streets. I looked at the interface of your site - this is the bottom, it is dead, only a fool will go through your KYC.
See all the site he talks about. Link in his profile. This site is not displayed in services such as "who it is", its interface is a complete bottom, there is no movement on the site. Once upon a time, Satoshi was bought / sold there.
sell.buy.bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:45:15 AM

Legendary generosity...
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:20:48 PM

Legendary generosity...
I think it is time to stop trolling and lock this thread.
Bitzec

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:55:02 PM

Can you sell some of these  http://bitzec.org
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: