Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eth coin prices slowly rising again?  (Read 19097 times)
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:28:12 PM

Eth will be $300 max by the end of 2019. This bull run will be a slow runner on 2020
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:00:02 PM

Eth will be $300 max by the end of 2019. This bull run will be a slow runner on 2020
if the ethereum rises to 300 dollars even before the end of this year, it will be beyond our dreams. The fact is that if we look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then we should not hope for any positive changes in pricing.
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:45:48 PM

This Ethereum will shock the world very soon. It is showing signs of becoming a very huge asset and greatly accepted in real world. I won't be shocked if it beats it's $1000 record of 2017 in this year
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:14:23 PM

Ethereum price will not go up until next hype of ICOs will happen.
1500USD for 1 Ethereum was real because Ethereum was really used for ICO buy transactions, but now, nobody is using it, DAPPs are so slow comparing to tron or EOS.  Roll Eyes

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:31:57 PM

I'm not sure to say that this is the beginning of an increase or a decline because the market is still in a bearish trend, this is only a reasonable movement cycle with an exchange in the market that makes the market move up or down.

selling is not a good choice in a situation like this, I will still save ethereum until the price rises higher in the future and re-buy it if there is a deeper dump moment.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:00:02 PM

if the ethereum rises to 300 dollars even before the end of this year, it will be beyond our dreams. The fact is that if we look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then we should not hope for any positive changes in pricing.
to see it at the end of this year I think there's a possibility. I myself do not expect it to happen, but which I believe the market is full of magical crypto. all can happen without us even knowing, indeed we could see the market, but so far, the predictions have done is wrong, therefore it would be better we saw the market only.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:05:45 PM

There's always chances, don't forget that we are inside the crypto industry where possibilities of hyping up is always there, we also did not anticipated the big rise last 2017, but things happen so who knows how big this rise can go, what we needed to do is just keep hoping that things will favor our investment and bring some good run before this year will end.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 11:16:11 PM

Maybe will grow but not so high as before, even if more people join and buy, now that not more people join ICO based on ETH there are not so much who buy ETH as before when a lot of people join ICO's again and again.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:40:08 PM

Maybe will grow but not so high as before, even if more people join and buy, now that not more people join ICO based on ETH there are not so much who buy ETH as before when a lot of people join ICO's again and again.

as we know that the price of ethereum is very slow even though many people buy it because ethereum has an unlimited number of block networks so it requires a long time if you want to return to the highest price.

one reason people don't join the ICO much now is that many projects are dead or just fraudulent, maybe later if the market and ICO projects have improved people will return to buy bitcoin for their needs in investing in ICO and trading.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

Ethereum smart contract is the more popular in crypto plataforma so most projects are depends on Ethereum. But peoples are concentrate in BTC and ETH so once BTC adoption will increase in the market automatically going to moon. I hope this year Ethereum will move forward slowly.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:32:04 AM

ETH price is moving up but very slowly just like the entire market. Nothing too much exciting happening in the crypto market currently.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:05:56 AM

We can not be sure of anything, we do not yet know how the price of Ethereum will behave in the new bullish market, even with a decline in investment in ICO, the price can soar upwards

ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:46:11 AM

All prices will definitely rise and also for ethereum it also has great potential when bitcoin can also grow in price, because at this time alone bitcoin still has not experienced a substantial price increase

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:36:45 AM

today I see the coin price starts to rise again, is this the initial up and down or will it go down again? I'm sure everyone will expect the eth coin will rise again, if you now have eth coins, will you sell it now or still hold back? eth coin holders or btc are not in a hurry to sell the co. thank you
I will not rush to sell it even if its price goes up to $ 200. I currently have 20 ETH and I want to hold it until its price goes up to $ 300. Don't worry too much, it will grow up soon.
Q3 will be a good time for ETH to outperform other altcoins. I always believed in Buterin's talent, he was leading the business in the right direction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:54:27 AM

Today's increase is not only in ETH but also in the whole market. The increase in ETH's price will probably be as much as the increase in BTC. Because I do not see an innovation that could lead to an increase in the future.
no one can know for sure the development of the currency until now the crypto currency will still exist and there are still many investors who hold it and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on its own investors
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:41:05 AM

today I see the coin price starts to rise again, is this the initial up and down or will it go down again? I'm sure everyone will expect the eth coin will rise again, if you now have eth coins, will you sell it now or still hold back? eth coin holders or btc are not in a hurry to sell the co. thank you
I will not rush to sell it even if its price goes up to $ 200. I currently have 20 ETH and I want to hold it until its price goes up to $ 300. Don't worry too much, it will grow up soon.
Q3 will be a good time for ETH to outperform other altcoins. I always believed in Buterin's talent, he was leading the business in the right direction.
I am sure that $300 is not the limit of Ethereum, it is capable of more, but it takes time and it is important to put the real price you want to see, why not $500-600, it is reasonable, and ATH I do not wait

Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 03:09:59 PM

All prices will definitely rise and also for ethereum it also has great potential when bitcoin can also grow in price, because at this time alone bitcoin still has not experienced a substantial price increase
eth's development potential is indeed quite large as we see that eth's development is better than other coins. so of course we have hope that eth will grow back.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:19:28 PM

Compared to 2017 increase this is nothing. I can say we are in the direction of possible bull run yet. Why? This is just a temporary rise and fall and you can observed that in the past few week. It never break the 200$ level. Attaining to take over this might be in good terms but for now let's just say we are still trap in he bearish sentiment.
These coins are naturally performing well, this is actually how the market is meant to behave without the interference of the whales that comes in to manipulate them and make their values overshoot, have we ever seen a baby that grows within a year, before the baby can grow to the adolescent age, a lot of things must have added to the body positively to enhance the growth and no matter the amount of food the baby eats in a day, it will never make the baby growth suddenly overnight.

These coins were birthed to serve a purpose and it will surely take a gradually process for them to get there. There are still lots of things missing from facilitating their increase legally, such as recognizing it as legal tender, the system also need large numbers of adopters which are still missing and to achieve these 2, we really need time.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:50:07 PM

it's true that the problem is that ethereum is a coin that continues to grow and many projects use the platform so that this coin will always go up even though it's still slow, but I'm sure this year the price will experience a good increase

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:30:12 PM

i guess holding to ETH will be a great choice now because the price of ETH is rising slowly but ETH is not suitable for a short term investors because is is very low and need patient to hold for long time, we maybe having a bear market but it will soon rise again and bring all the altcoins back higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: