Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it?  (Read 12751 times)
MasterICO (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:41:06 PM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:49:42 PM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

Last few months ICO was nearly stopped and Scammers were in rest. Now market conditions are becoming better and ICOs are getting more investors. That's why scammers are now becoming active to cheat and stole investors money by creating any fake project. Recently we have seen many scam projects in the ICOs. Investors should be aware of it.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:38:59 PM

It's not easy to give a death sentence to scammers, and you don't need to think far for that, you should be careful in participating in the ico project, do research first before you give your money.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 04:56:44 PM

For me it is very harsh to ask for death penalty but yes i agree that scammers should be brought to justice and if their scam is confirmed then they must be given strict punishments alongwith fund recogery and refund to investors, heavy fine and lifetime imprisonment. We need strict punishments so that no one commits scams again.

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:58:51 PM

Can we break one of their legs first, then if they recidivate get the head? I think it would even be easier to do than directly killing them. But yeah we need some measure against them.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:54:40 PM

I do agree with the death penalties but according to the law. Because they steal people's hard working money! They don't know how much sorrow feeling happens when someone scammed from an ICO project! At least these people need to be caught but most of the scammers are very lucky, no one can find them after scam!

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:13:41 PM

it's a very severe punishment for ICO scammers and it will be enough to take off all their money or other assets. it will help to reduce their quantity.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:16:49 PM

I think the death penalty is a little harsh but I know what you mean. These scammers are not only stealing our funds but destroying an industry. They are ruining the reputation or crypto currencies which could have a market cap 10x higher if not for them

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:17:20 PM

In fact, you are right that fraudsters should be held responsible for the actions, but unfortunately in the field of cryptocurrency there is still no body that controls the legality of ico.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:20:53 PM

Well, just let the law take its right cause and never put justice in your own hands.
It is a fact that scammers have cause some people to shed tears and that is really disheartening.
I been a victim on some occasions, but that has also made me to learn my lessons and has made me to be whom I am today.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:23:16 PM

it's a very severe punishment for ICO scammers and it will be enough to take off all their money or other assets. it will help to reduce their quantity.

Aaaand you shitting yourself, ofcourse legaly that action will never be taken but.. you know, people sometimes knows and likes the fact that one can fix it's own problems, you and your kind be afraid of being doxxed because never never know what comes in the future.

In fact, you are right that fraudsters should be held responsible for the actions, but unfortunately in the field of cryptocurrency there is still no body that controls the legality of ico.
What is really uncomprehensive is the sucess of ICO sites and exchanges accepting them or the listing fees or just the fact that even if you see its a scam you would go in AND promote it for a small profit.

----

I however got to the thought that not only the owners/doe-rs should be held responsible but the paid shills they use and the army of bounty accounts that just use the shills to pump their thread.
----

Well, just let the law take its right cause and never put justice in your own hands.
It is a fact that scammers have cause some people to shed tears and that is really disheartening.
I been a victim on some occasions, but that has also made me to learn my lessons and has made me to be whom I am today.
Lol there's no justice, you just a bit scared? Just don't worry, as your identities start going out so will lives or legs. We don't trust cops to fix our shit, remember that.
Laws don't do shit nor those legal companies that work with them either.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:31:10 PM

The death penalty according to me is not reasonable for fraud, the most important thing is that the scammers caught and entered into the prison have reduced the risk of fraud, which is clear that ICO is now starting to grow with such trends as ICO, IEO, STO
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:54:47 PM

Well, of course, no one will kill them, but at least they should return all the money to people and go to jail

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:56:53 PM

I understand your frustration, but death penalty is only applicable, when applicable, to death crimes, not money related issues.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:28:41 PM

It's not easy to give a death sentence to scammers, and you don't need to think far for that, you should be careful in participating in the ico project, do research first before you give your money.
I agree with this, its not easy give a death penalty to scammer. Yes we know they are worst people, lazy to work, but if talk about crime, fraud will not end so the solution is from ourself, dont not invest if you dont trust the project and make sure do own reseach, Of course see the team, real or not
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:34:00 PM

As a hunter, I feel sad when they cheat me, but I don’t invest and lose money. Do not think about death. After all, life is bumirang and it can return to you. But fraudsters should be punished. But it is difficult to do in my opinion. transaction history is too difficult to track.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:47:51 PM

Yeah but before killing them, let's make them suffer !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Get some help op... seriously.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:54:08 PM

Maybe some people are caught up in fraud and that is nothing but the risk of investing in cryptocurrency that is put together in one space from around the world. in the world of increasingly advanced technology, smart people use it for crime for their own benefit. I strongly agree that hackers are given appropriate penalties but do not die because in my opinion if what they take can be returned sufficiently and only imprisoned.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:59:52 PM

If you will ask the community of working and investing in crypto world there will be 100% YES on this question.
But this topic should not taken place on this, ARE WE IN FAVOR OF DEATH PENALTY TO CORRUPT GOVERNMENT?
Are we in favor of letting plunderers to be sentenced to death? will hey allow it?

We need now is the regulation to keep the scammers away in the community and stop them on having their own ICO!

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 08:00:20 PM

Do NOT Invest and Join ICO Bounties is the best punishment we can give them Cheesy Let them waste their initial capital money to create their fancy website and whitepaper.

In the end they will stop launching their fake ICO company when they saw its not profitable anymore. But for as long as people keep joining their bounty program and they keep getting free marketing from unsuspecting bounty workers they will continue to multiply.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌