Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pedophiles In Crypto  (Read 564 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:33:23 AM

How come it seems all Pedophiles get into crypto or are already in crypto.

Calvin Ayre is clearly a childmolestor and Im sure he isnt the only 1 in crypto- Craig Wright seems to be 1 aswell.

If someone is into illegal things then im sure they have an account on crypto currency just like people who likes dark stuffs in deep web. Its not that shocking to know pedophiles are also here. This is the fantastic facts of cryptocurrency.

people that are not into illegal things do also have account on crypto  . they dont also know anything about the deebweb but why they are still here  ?  Crypto is not only being used for illegal purpose because crypto is a currency that anyone can use .  

There are alot of pedophiles in crypto lets be real,in fact almost all types of bad guys you can expect and thinks are on crypto,huge drug cartels,terrorist groups, illegal gun seller,almost all of them and they are here to abuse bitcoins features.No one can stop them because bitcoin is created for all the people not for the good ones only

I dont think bitcoin is the one that being abused .  i mean bitcoin is not really that anonymous .  they can still be track via their public address or bitcoin address   .  smart criminals will rather use other privacy coins that is fully anonymous or they will only mix their bitcoin to a mixing service so that it cant be traced up .
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 04:59:00 PM

Crypto is an open system that everyone can join. It doesn't mean only bad people or people who do bad things are the only ones that join crypto. Its not only peadophiles that join crypto, but there are also good people out there.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:59:24 PM

It just happened probably. Believe me there is a lot of immoral people in crypto and the fact that many of them are using cryptocurrency in immorality doesn't make crypto bad. People are people, they choose to do what pleases them regardless of its consequences. Pedophilia is just one of the many immoral acts people are committing so it's just a coincidence I think.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:21:47 PM

"all Pedophiles get into crypto". Where the hell did that come from? You think all pedophiles get into crypto just because we have possible evidence that one person did?

Also, I personally don't like Craig Wright(because who likes that guy anyway?) but are you really calling him a child molester too just because they're both under one faction? That's a stupid assumption. Regardless of industry/community, there's always going to be criminals and assholes, but they definitely don't represent 100% of the industry/community.
Exactly, we can also say that there are druglord in crypto but it doesn't mean that all who are in the community are using drug. This kind of statements makes the people less trust the crypto idea and got them wrong impression of cryptocurrency. The community must not be misrepresented because it will affect the growth of the community. There are lot of good personalities involved in crypto and this should be highlght.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:28:40 PM

Everyone could use crypto and believe me not only pedo are on crypto.
There are all sorts of people who use crypto and we don't know what kind of people use crypto,Maybe we have all kinds of them from professionals up to the criminals.
And it doesn't matter much because crypto or Fiat wouldn't change them .
That's true because every person can use crypto and we don't know who they are so I think some of criminals are here in crypto and also professional in life is still using cryptocurrency we don't know what their motive and we dont need to know as long we are not harmful by this criminal/bad people.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 11:09:47 PM

How come it seems all Pedophiles get into crypto or are already in crypto.

Calvin Ayre is clearly a childmolestor and Im sure he isnt the only 1 in crypto- Craig Wright seems to be 1 aswell.

You have no logic at all
We all use Fiat
The good, the criminal, the thief, the murderer, etc.
What do you think of Fiat?
Is it good or ugly?

It is enough to see your name in order to know your hostile thoughts towards crypto.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:56:44 AM

Anybody can make use of bitcoin there are no restrictions or order that is based no status everyone and anyone is entitled to use bitcoin its a free world crypto currency is not  against criminals or pedos it just performs every transaction as commanded
You're right anyone can get a bitcoin
As long as the ways to get it right
There was reason for that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: