Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Light always conquers darkness by simply filling it.  (Read 381 times)
AllHodl (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 02:24:21 AM

And what kind of independence do you want to achieve? Everything will always depend on something in crypto world.

Independence in receiving, owning and free moving of value
well you depend on electricity and internet to move value. You depend on intellect and hardware wallets to own it securely and you depend on full nodes to receive.

Almost all human activity depends on internet and electricity. Paper wallet is enough to own Bitcoin securely. Full node - a small fee for independence, I suppose.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:00:11 PM

Wow, that looks very interesting, but somehow very strange. Are you talking about blockchain technology or some kind of sect? I like the message of this topic, but I'm a little scared.

AllHodl (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 02:51:21 AM

Wow, that looks very interesting, but somehow very strange. Are you talking about blockchain technology or some kind of sect? I like the message of this topic, but I'm a little scared.

Due to the complexity and depth of the technology, it is not easy for the masses to recognize and accept the power of Bitcoin.  This is not some kind of sect or religion, of course. As stated above, this is a philosophy that can help you to look at complex things from the other side. And more and more people may be interested in Bitcoin. This is one of the possible ways to explain and promote Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: