Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LImited brand new X2 stock available NOW  (Read 156 times)
blockassets (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:03:28 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 03:29:25 AM by blockassets

Limited stock available for the X2 from Fusion Silicon. We have the last stock anywhere if you want to grab this unit.

Mines 3 coins simulataneously; DGB, XVG & SMART

mygroest :xvg dgb 300 ghs
Blake2s: xvg 1.17 ths
keccak: smart 739 ghs

Makes over $30 a day, faster than any other ASIC available.

Contact us directly on Hyperbit FB messenger or team@hyperbitshop.io to purchase for immediate shipping. Minimum order 10 units and only 40 units left. We accept btc, eth, ltc or bch no reserves. $3799 each.

We are not advertising these on Hyperbit shop, as they will go fast. Just giving you guys here the heads up!

Thanks

Ze777

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:22:53 PM

So,another 3 algos will go into the ground in the next couple of months. Great  Roll Eyes

I proudly mine at kano.is
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:34:47 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 11:34:25 PM by Truthchanter

My experience ordering an X2 from HyperBitShop: THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND TIME

https://hyperbitshop.io/products/most_profit

The order page says "READY TO SHIP NOW" yet I didn't find out till after I ordered, that they told me it will take 7-10 business days until it will be shipped.

Communication from their end sometime took multiple days to get a response.

Finally, the day after the 10th business day, I get a response, which my reputable friends in direct contact with FusionSilicon said is absolute BS and false, is that the miners didn't pass internal testing and were unstable. But if they were actually "READY TO SHIP NOW", then they should have already been tested before advertising that. My friend is already mining with multiple of these miners already and he said they have been completely stable.

"Hi [Truthchanter], apologies for the delay we have been waiting on a decision from our management team on the pre-ordered units we received. Unfortunately the miners did not pass our internal testing prior to shipping, unstable performance and the units have been sent back to manufacturer. Fusion Silicon have advised they will have updated hardware ready for shipping again in August. We do apologise for this issue, but we refuse to ship unstable hardware to our clients, that does not meet Hyperbit minimum standards. We can offer  a full refund (advice BTC address) or reserve a unit for you in the August batch. Please let me know what you would like to do?"

So I asked for a refund, and then low and behold, I only received a fraction of the original BTC I paid in because they said the usd/btc rate changed. To them they said this is their standard policy, but to me it is theft.

Take from this what you will. It's my personal experience with HyperBitShop.io
blockassets (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:00:31 AM

We apologise Truthchanter that the batch from our manufacturer had these issues. As per our private conversation with you directly we provided a full refund for the exact value of your purchase, being $3799 USD.

Again the team apologise for the situation, however we will not ship orders that do not pass internal testing, we need to protect our customers and make manufacturers adhere to our quality standards.

Thanks

Hyperbit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: