Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Constant positive growth since the beginning of this year - Bullish or bearish?  (Read 13147 times)
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:25:16 PM

Constant positive growth since the beginning of this year - Bullish or bearish? Are we going to see some action from bears again or have we really entered in a bullish territory?
I don’t wanna give an exact answer because i know about how volatile the market was,but if we will check the market prices now?And if this continues to grow days come then maybe we are entering the bullish territory and this means good for us.
Looking from the cryptocurrency activities from 2018 this time the outview of many predictions are pointing to the coming bullrun
None can give an exact explanation on this, the market volatility is highly concerned and we don't know when things gonna change. I haven't gone through the entire growth pattern of the previous years, but from the present year's market I believe growth to be assured. From day one of the year there were more specific growth and falls with bitcoin. Now what we experience is pure growth without any external interference. Hope to see this get continued.
Of course, in the beginning of 2019, we see only certain increases in cryptocurrency prices, but only during this week the results were much better and the growth was more active than during the past few months.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:06:43 PM

Constant positive growth since the beginning of this year - Bullish or bearish? Are we going to see some action from bears again or have we really entered in a bullish territory?
the development also very higher in recent times so it can be a good development from this the beginning year but we cannot make a quick decision is probably not working in our time so wait for some time to take the right decision and make it profitable at the end.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:09:04 PM

the development also very higher in recent times so it can be a good development from this the beginning year but we cannot make a quick decision is probably not working in our time so wait for some time to take the right decision and make it profitable at the end.
At least the price has showed up that cryptocurrency will have potential to leave a bearish market at this time. Such as bitcoin, I never saw in a few months back the price increasing up to 12% but now I can see it, also the price bitcoin has been increasing around $1500 just in a few days and now the sentiment has been changed I guees the price will go up again.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:09:14 PM

Looking from the cryptocurrency activities from 2018 this time the outview of many predictions are pointing to the coming bullrun
most people now look like that, bulls may be nearing now. because this market also looks strong and experiences good growth. no need to worry about what happened to the decline that occurred, because it was only in small amounts. now prepare me our assets to immediately welcome bulls.
The bull is actually here now and the time the OP was talking about constant positive growth from the beginning of the year was when we started entering bull trend but we were just at semi bull then which many people are fighting hard to believe the market was already on bull trend until recently that bitcoin proved them wrong.

This is the reason why we saw recent spike in BTC price the moment the market showed green, may people started investing out of FOMO which made us see a very fast increase in marketcap amounting to over 20 billion dollars and I think this is not a small amount.
encycrypto (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:41:37 PM

Nearly 40 billions have been added to the total crypto market cap since I posted the thread.

Shoukd I remake the thread with same matter?  Grin
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:54:41 PM

I feel positive in the growth esp with the rise of stos. interoperabilty and layer 2 protocols
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: