Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you providing crypto marketing services?  (Read 9411 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:35:24 PM

If you are providing marketing services for crypto projects, let me know about them. We are preparing to launch an ICO project and we would like to consider all available options to get our project seen by as many crypto people as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Webmalik

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:36:31 AM

If you are providing marketing services for crypto projects, let me know about them. We are preparing to launch an ICO project and we would like to consider all available options to get our project seen by as many crypto people as possible.

contact me - @Prcontractor
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:28:02 AM

Thank you for your interest! I assume it is on Telegram.

In the meanwhile, we are looking for more crypto marketing service providers of the best kind!
Webmalik

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:22:40 AM

In the meanwhile, we are looking for more crypto marketing service providers of the best kind!

So what?  how to discuss? do you have any other option?

BTW - why don't you put you contact id.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 02:37:20 PM

Feel free to check out my marketing site dynamitebounty.com

You can PM me your contact information or fill out the contact form on the site.

Best,

Tim

Positivebetting
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:42:07 PM

So what?  how to discuss? do you have any other option?

BTW - why don't you put you contact id.

It is all good, just making sure you it is Telegram ID you posted. Will get in touch with you soon.

Feel free to check out my marketing site dynamitebounty.com

You can PM me your contact information or fill out the contact form on the site.

Best,

Tim

Hi Tim! Thank you for your interest. I am checking out your YouTube channel now.

In the mean time, this thread is still active for more crypto marketing service providers of all sort.
Galtica

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:51:53 PM

Can do many off page and on page advertising let me know if you are interested.
I also do promotional articles
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:31:50 PM

Can do many off page and on page advertising let me know if you are interested.
I also do promotional articles

Hi Galtica. That is wonderful! What do you offer exactly and what is your experience in those fields?
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 11:00:05 PM

contact me on telegram @Myxavier if you want to hire an experienced digital marketer 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/muhammad-kafeel-109946168/

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:04:20 PM

contact me on telegram @Myxavier if you want to hire an experienced digital marketer 

Hi rausvi15! I appreciate your interest. I have added you on LinkedIn and I will get in touch with you soon here on Bitcointalk
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 11:29:39 PM

Hi rausvi15! I appreciate your interest. I have added you on LinkedIn and I will get in touch with you soon here on Bitcointalk
sure.
looking forward to hear from you

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:40:44 PM

In the meantime, we are looking for more people providing crypto project marketing services of all sort!

YouTubers who review crypto projects, Medium and Steemit article publishers, Twitter and Instagram posters, advisers, website ad-banner sellers, Telegram announces and Discord posters + more various kinds of crypt influencers.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:01:18 PM
Merited by n0ne (1)

In the meantime, we are looking for more people providing crypto project marketing services of all sort!

YouTubers who review crypto projects, Medium and Steemit article publishers, Twitter and Instagram posters, advisers, website ad-banner sellers, Telegram announces and Discord posters + more various kinds of crypt influencers.

Check Wapintar or Yahoo62278 these both good at campaign management in my view. There are bunch of followers and big community here to work with in their campaign.
Check their service thread and write to them there. They will be able to help you with best quality.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:17:38 PM

Check Wapintar or Yahoo62278 these both good at campaign management in my view. There are bunch of followers and big community here to work with in their campaign.
Check their service thread and write to them there. They will be able to help you with best quality.

Hi jvdp! Thank you for the information. We already have a bounty campaign manager in our office. However, I have reached out to Yahoo to let him know that we could perhaps use his quick overview of our bounty campaign to get a recommendation or two.
jvdp

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:41:08 PM

Hi jvdp! Thank you for the information. We already have a bounty campaign manager in our office. However, I have reached out to Yahoo to let him know that we could perhaps use his quick overview of our bounty campaign to get a recommendation or two.

Yup that will be perfect idea if you go through it. Finally decision is yours because you are you lead for your project. I always suggest Yahoo to anyone who wish bounty or signature campaign manager. He is always awesome in his works.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:24:51 PM

Yup that will be perfect idea if you go through it. Finally decision is yours because you are you lead for your project. I always suggest Yahoo to anyone who wish bounty or signature campaign manager. He is always awesome in his works.

I completely agree with you. I am not the main man behind our ICO project, but I invest my time, funds and expertise in it nevertheless as if I were as responsible for its success as any other teammate of the project. Hopefully, Yahoo will be responsive to my request, as I truly respect him.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:52:46 AM

I completely agree with you. I am not the main man behind our ICO project, but I invest my time, funds and expertise in it nevertheless as if I were as responsible for its success as any other teammate of the project. Hopefully, Yahoo will be responsive to my request, as I truly respect him.

Yes we market ICO services . Also if you need a community manager , please let me know .You would certaily need it for your telegram community .
jvdp

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:36:59 PM
Merited by blockchain2k (1)

Normally he likes to work with the trusted partners and deal with the clients if they are good and responsive only. Hence I believe you will receive a response from him soon. If you did not get it means he will be busy in other projects he is part of now.

I appreciate you to taking care of the things more closely here. I love your speed and way of responding. Cheers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:06:30 PM
Merited by jvdp (1)

Normally he likes to work with the trusted partners and deal with the clients if they are good and responsive only. Hence I believe you will receive a response from him soon. If you did not get it means he will be busy in other projects he is part of now.

I appreciate you to taking care of the things more closely here. I love your speed and way of responding. Cheers.

It is a pleasure conversing with you jvdp! I hope to speak to you soon again as we are about to launch our ICO project in the crypto space. First, it is going to be the ANN thread of ours. After that, we will publish the bounty thread where people will be able to participate in different exercises to make our project known and receive a great utility token in return.
Kristinnspence

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 01:07:35 AM

No offense but your marketing strategy sounds a bit thin if you are only going to focus this community
Look at my thread and see if it fits your needs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: