Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Charity Programs - Filipino Charity Fundraising Community  (Read 412 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:47:04 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 08:04:24 AM by cabalism13

• There should be a solid plan on the proposed charity and not some random giveaway thing. Donators tend to stick in a charity event if it had a solid plan.
  • In what part of the Philippines are you are residing at? Are you willing to travel from different parts of the Philippines for this project?
  • Before going to a secluded area such as barrios from far away province, try to test it first in metro manila which you will be having a much wider people that you can choose to help.
  • Dont just rely on our community here, try to also outsource from this forum. Go to your local Barangay Captain or Mayor and ask for help.
  • Be a legitimate NGO and donators will come for your cause.

• It can already be easy to think on where the money will be sent if we already have the funds. In fact, we have a very poor economy, everywhere in the philippines there are poor people.
  • I'm currently residing at Morong Rizal, and yes if possible I want to travel along with the fellow mates here who wants to help. And also, its not everytime that we need to go somewhere else just to help, we can transfer the funds to some NGOs tru their bank accounts, just like when we have calamity victims of Yolanda.
  • I'm considering  the idea of Mr. Big to be the first activity of this charity program, in fact I also aim to introduce crypto to the public while helping
  • My aim is to have community here, so I won't get help from the outside. (maybe I will, when just for looking some people who needs help)
  • As of now, I can't Smiley I'm just a student. I'm just sharing my idea and somewhat I want to make it happen that's why I need help from this community, besides I'll be willing to do whatever I can just for this to be a success.

What I really need as of now is your support fellas, lets make this happen just like what Dabs did back then.

An update has come, bl4nkcode is willing to be part of this, I will just wait for him here to verify this message. Then sooner or later maybe he can hold the funds for this charity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:46:34 AM

Okay since you've started this we make it now serious, I also want to make a suggestion Personal text for this.
Code:
Filipino Charity Fundraising, click my Profile
Tapos lagay niyo nalang yung OP thread link sa Contact info ng profile setting niyo.

I already sent my donation, I think 0.001BTC per week(per month) isn't a big amount on us, it only cost $3+.

My TXN: f7f9c2b342eee7eadef3771db73ed452d2a93be26ef2640a38f75f3bd581eadd

Let's talk bL4nkcode regarding this matter maybe he agree on this and hold the fund even the payment will be sent later or maybe he holds for free. Wink

Wow nag umpisa na si dir magdonate panigurado sa mga sususnod na araw marami ng pinoy ang magbibigay rin ng kanilang mga donations para naman ay makatulong sa mga taong nangangailangan. Malaking tulong kung lahat tayl nagkakaisa godbless sa lahat.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:49:22 AM

• My aim is to have community here, so I won't get help from the outside. (maybe I will, when just for looking some people who needs help)

We already have a community here, we just don't care for each other.

• As of now, I can't Smiley I'm just a student. I'm just sharing my idea and somewhat I want to make it happen that's why I need help from this community, besides I'll be willing to do whatever I can just for this to be a success.

Since you are a student, then why not get your classmates to be involve in your cause. Introduce them to this forum so that they can understand what cryptocurrency is. With your classmates, the filling up the funds will no longer be a problem if you can convince them to join your cause.

[/list]
    cabalism13 (OP)
    Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
    March 19, 2019, 09:00:26 AM
    Last edit: March 19, 2019, 09:14:13 AM by cabalism13

Since you are a student, then why not get your classmates to be involve in your cause. Introduce them to this forum so that they can understand what cryptocurrency is. With your classmates, the filling up the funds will no be a problem if you can convince them to join your cause.

They lack of interest. Kids nowadays just want to rely on their parents as long as they can.

And also if you find my thread not convincing to your interest, why you keep on staying here? If you keep on questioning my actions then I suggest that you'd rather have your own business instead of asking allover again.

Like what I have said I am not forcing anybody here. If you don't want to contribute then fine, if problem persist its my call, my aim won't change. What I want is support not questions for every actions that I make.

In this matter, this is also an opportunity for us to have unity, if some individuals doesn't understand that, it's not our loss.
    alisafidel58

View Profile
    March 19, 2019, 09:35:11 AM

And also if you find my thread not convincing to your interest, why you keep on staying here? If you keep on questioning my actions then I suggest that you'd rather have your own business instead of asking allover again.

Lol. Did I just trigger you? I'm not questioning your actions, I'm giving you some pointers to look at.

Like what I have said I am not forcing anybody here. If you don't want to contribute then fine, if problem persist its my call, my aim won't change. What I want is support not questions for every actions that I make.

Before you get some support to other people there will be lots of question that will be thrown to your project. Potential donators will ask different question before they plan to donate.

In this matter, this is also an opportunity for us to have unity, if some individuals doesn't understand that, it's not our loss.

I'm not against in one of your cause to unite the community here. With that attitude of yours, I can't help but laugh.
    crwth
    Copper Member
    Legendary

Activity: 2758
    Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
    March 19, 2019, 09:46:03 AM

Before you get some support to other people there will be lots of question that will be thrown to your project. Potential donators will ask different question before they plan to donate.
    I think the plan is just being played out and it is not yet finalized but the initiative given by @cabalism13 is admiring. Nakakatuwa lang din makita at least may tintry siya . Hopefully ma-form talaga yung trust dito sa local board natin at makita na may ginagawa tayo for them.

When I read cabalism13 reply, it's not that much of an attitude but the realistic wordings IMO. What attitude are you talking about?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ███████████████
    ..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
    alisafidel58

View Profile
    March 19, 2019, 09:55:15 AM

What attitude are you talking about?

Well, if you could just back read. I'm giving cabalism13 some pointers to look at and maybe he could put into consideration as his plan is rolling. I'm not questioning his plans I'm giving a suggestion that can be taken into consideration.

Then this came out.

This gave me laughs. The kid seems to be triggered.
    steampunkz

Activity: 1162
    Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
    March 19, 2019, 10:22:30 AM

Maganda to tong hakbang, Kahit papaano makakatulong kayo sa mga kapus palad lalong lalo na ang mga bata. Tsaka  good exposure din sa bitcoin at crypto currency sa mga hindi pa nakaka alam na pinoy.  Mag dodonate rin sana ako pero sa ngayon walang wala pa ako, Pag naka luwag mag bigay din ako. Keep it up!

cabalism13 (OP)
    Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
    March 19, 2019, 10:31:39 AM

This gave me laughs. The kid seems to be triggered.

Actually, yes... For I really don't like the words coming from you. It's like that you are perceiving that this won't do anything good and it will fail. How can I make considerations to your suggestions if my aim is in here?
    If what I'm saying can make you laugh, then nothing more that I can say.

And FYI, I'm a student but I'm not a kid. I'm just the one supporting my ass and family that's why I ended up studying so late.

That kind of mentality is what I really hate the most. Sorry for the words. And I'll be locking this thread up and make a new one that is Self-Moderated.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
      Print  

Jump to: