Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Brexit will this make  cryptocurrency price up or down. U.K. leavening Europe.
Increase price - 6 (24%)
Decrease price - 1 (4%)
No effect - 18 (72%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brexit what effects will this have on cryptocurrency?  (Read 455 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:41:50 AM

So I guess we already know the answer by now that Brexit didn't do anything in the crypto market. Great Britain isn't even a crypto friendly country to begin with so even if they pulled out from the market we cannot see any major influence from them not being part of the market.  From the last 30-45 days we have seen Bitcoin impressively go up back up above 5,000$ which was in the range of the Brexit an we obiously saw that nothing really happened related to that. The crypto market's price movement right now is more of its technical side rather than  news and speculation.
yes, at present bitcoin reaches $ 6000, and this is a good achievement, after a while sleeping. Moreover, English is not a country that is very influential on bitcoin, of course Brexit does not have much effect

Britain is actually not a big leader in Bitcoin and any good or bad development in the county will certainly not affect Bitcoin. Brexit will soon be proceeding once the deals are done and Britain is to stand on its own feet away from the influence of the EU community. In my opinion, the economies of EU can be helping push Bitcoin if governments will be putting up in their regulatory infrastructure for cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:06:56 PM

15 days left for brexit. Will this bring the price of bitcoin and other main cryptocurrency price up or down.
Will uncertainty add to more investor buying cryptocurrency to save the price drop or increase in pound and euro.

Or

Will this not effect the price.

Brexit was postponed again.They will postpone it until forever.In the end,England might even not leave the EU.
The bitcoin price is going up,but this has nothing to do with the brexit shit...
The brits won't buy more bits. Grin

mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:16:15 PM

15 days left for brexit. Will this bring the price of bitcoin and other main cryptocurrency price up or down.
Will uncertainty add to more investor buying cryptocurrency to save the price drop or increase in pound and euro.

Or

Brexit was postponed again.They will postpone it until forever.In the end,England might even not leave the EU.
The bitcoin price is going up,but this has nothing to do with the brexit shit...
The brits won't buy more bits. Grin
I can not understand one thing, why they postpone Brexit? And in the Ostolny, I completely agree with you, Bitcoin is growing regardless of brexit!

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:37:01 PM

I can not understand one thing, why they postpone Brexit? And in the Ostolny, I completely agree with you, Bitcoin is growing regardless of brexit!

Parliament didn't like the deal the EU was offering. At the same time the government hadn't fully finished it's preparations to leave without a deal. Hence the postponement.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:01:38 PM

Looking at how things go with the E.U. probably nothing will happen. Just think at the importance of this step and how tolerant governments are.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:36:45 AM

Now that I think about it, it could definitely have positive impacts on bitcoin as well. If you want to know why I started to think like that I think the money going in and out of Britain right now is easy and there is less regulations on regular fiat entry, companies could just work with European countries and not worry about money going out or going in.

Moreover, if brexit happens than there could some more regulations on top of the current ones which may make it harder and the companies or even the people who use those relax regulations so far could switch to bitcoin as well. I am not saying it will happen but that could be a reason for bitcoin to go up as well. We still don't know the details of how it will happen or even if it will happen but if it does than this is a good possibility.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:52:42 AM

Or

I don't think there is going to be any change that this Brexit is bring. Though I have been reading articles where the authors claims that there is going to be an increase in bitcoin due to Brexit. Just like the article I read on Forbes, that a Brexit-caused recession is likely to make Bitcoin to rise. The author has said that a no-deal Brexit is going to cause the price bitcoin rise, in the UK and other countries as well, cause unemployment will increase and the UK central bank will be forced to print more cash and that will cause an Bitcoin to rise against pound.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: