Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invitation to our Public Private Pre-Sale - No Institutional Investors Allowed  (Read 135 times)
DanKuverit (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:12:41 AM

I believe our project is worth consideration by all bitcoin talk members.

I would like to invite everyone to our Pre-sale beginning in 2 days, we are not using the usual ICO model because we want our project to to be a global, mainstream success.

Our Whitepaper https://www.kuverit.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Kuverit-KUV-WhitePaper-16-03-19-Final.pdf

Our ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087039.0

Our Website: https://www.kuverit.io

Thanks for your Consideration.

Daniel McManus
Financial Director
Kuverit Ireland Limited.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:55:32 PM

You guys are actually doing a great work trying to proof that your team are not a scam according to the messages and allegation I saw on your thread, kudos to you guys.

Aside that, is there anything unique about the project that you can give us in short description because there are so many projects rising this days but most of them already have an existing project with what they are planning to offer, that's why i'm asking for what is unique in the project.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:15:10 PM

I believe our project is worth consideration by all bitcoin talk members.

I would like to invite everyone to our Pre-sale beginning in 2 days, we are not using the usual ICO model because we want our project to to be a global, mainstream success.

Our Whitepaper https://www.kuverit.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Kuverit-KUV-WhitePaper-16-03-19-Final.pdf

Our ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087039.0

Our Website: https://www.kuverit.io

Thanks for your Consideration.

Daniel McManus
Financial Director
Kuverit Ireland Limited.

Verify your kyc details on icobench and show the private sale proof to the people in your community and have some good advisor board to make some bucks. Personally I congrats for your efforts by writing here because financial team mostly not comes to write these things on forum but you are taking charge directly. All the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Danblue77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:23:17 PM

You guys are actually doing a great work trying to proof that your team are not a scam according to the messages and allegation I saw on your thread, kudos to you guys.

Aside that, is there anything unique about the project that you can give us in short description because there are so many projects rising this days but most of them already have an existing project with what they are planning to offer, that's why i'm asking for what is unique in the project.

Hi, my name is Daniel Drury and i am the CEO for Kuverit.

Thank you for your comments.  Our project to based on trust and transparency and we will do all that is required to ensure that followers and potential contributors feel comfortable with who they are dealing with.

In answer to your question, there are so many unique qualities for Kuverit but i guess the main points are:

- Fully verifiable team
- Structure of the ICO - no institutional investors are allowed during the pre-sale period of the ICO.  This ensures that Kuverit is available to ALL!
- A large portion of the funds raised during each stag of the ICO will be immediately re-invested back into the project
- Kuverit is solving a major mainstream problem - Fraud; a $3 TRILLION global problem
- By the time the main ICO gets underway later in the year we will be reaching out to the global market with a fully functioning application - many other projects
  fail to do this

I could go on but hopefully the above answers your question.  Thanks for your consideration of the project!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: