Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BaseFEX Recruiting 100 "Angel Users", Offering $50 For Each [ENDED]  (Read 630 times)
MattBerglund (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:23:11 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 09:32:20 AM by MattBerglund

BaseFEX looking for 100 “Angel Users”: offering $50 for each

BaseFEX is recruiting active crypto futures traders. They will help BaseFEX by testing the platform and polish the user experience.

BaseFEX is one of the two cryptocurrency futures trading exchanges in the world that support cross-margin mode (the other is BitMEX based in Hong Kong). It now has a daily trading volume of over 200 million US Dollars and increasing.

BaseFEX supports up to 100x leverage, the lowest commission fees in the world, makers 0%, takers 0.05%. A trader can place orders successfully in any market circumstance. 0 server overload.

Privileges for Angel Users

• The angel users will receive a Sign Up Bonus of $50 from BaseFEX. The bonus can be used in crypto futures trading. Angel users can withdraw all the profit earned.

• The angel users can join the exclusive community groups of BaseFEX, get the advice from the BaseFEX chief analyst, experience the newest features, and enjoy all the privileges for early birds.

Missions for Angel Users

• Mission 1: Experience the BaseFEX platform

Use the $50 Sign Up Bonus provided by BaseFEX and trade. Complete at least 1 order as a maker, 1 order as a taker, and share your feedback with us during the process.

• Mission 2: Participate in the development of BaseFEX trading platform

Discuss the development with BaseFEX dev team, topics include the schedule of trading pairs, new features, decision-making of commission fees, advise on service plans.

Who can be an Angel User

• Active traders: trade actively on crypto futures/spot markets, other financial markets such as forex, precious metals, stocks or derivatives.

• Opinion Leaders: influencers, YouTubers, trading group leaders. (Please provide links/screenshots that prove your influence in communities.)

• Content creators: bloggers or writers in crypto, stock, forex or other financial fields. (Please provide links to your works)

How Many Angel Users: at most 100.

How To Apply

Talk directly to our admin on Telegram: https://t.me/MatteoBerglund, or Join our Trader's Group: https://t.me/BaseFEX_Trading to find an admin.
Edit:

The Recruitment of Angel Users is ended. But you are all welcome to pm me about further events, or BaseFEX.
 We are very proud to have attracted several senior Bitcointalkers to try us out: pinoycash, asche and Bitinity are now trying BaseFEX's trading system with the fund of Angel Users. We look forward to hearing their suggestions and opinions in the future.

MattBerglund (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:11:24 AM

We consider all Senior members of Bitcointalk as potential angel users of us. You are most welcome to join and provide your precious advice.
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:28:08 AM

just a suggestion, maybe you can create separate contest/bounty/whatever you called it for content creators. i think that will attract more users to your platform and also give more rewards for angel users who're expert on creating content (such as professional writers). $50 for content creation creations that doesn't have high enough rank in Bitcointalk but have good blog/site should do more good for your site.
MattBerglund (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:14:48 AM

just a suggestion, maybe you can create separate contest/bounty/whatever you called it for content creators. i think that will attract more users to your platform and also give more rewards for angel users who're expert on creating content (such as professional writers). $50 for content creation creations that doesn't have high enough rank in Bitcointalk but have good blog/site should do more good for your site.

Great idea, we welcome bloggers/twitters/group leaders of all kinds. PM me on telegram: https://t.me/MatteoBerglund
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:04:08 AM

If you want a better bump and response, maybe you need to go to service section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Again, maybe you need to add full members as your angel users too..  Grin
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 10:13:02 AM

Registration was fast and easy, I also posted in the telegram channel to apply for angel user promotions to test the system.

So far i am satisfied with the User Interface of customer  dashboard,

But one thing,  i can't see any information about KYC policy. Information about KYC Policy should be easily available in user dashboard, I usually hate Surprise or sudden KYC requirements when i start using your exchange platform.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MattBerglund (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:43:50 AM

Registration was fast and easy, I also posted in the telegram channel to apply for angel user promotions to test the system.

So far i am satisfied with the User Interface of customer  dashboard,

But one thing,  i can't see any information about KYC policy. Information about KYC Policy should be easily available in user dashboard, I usually hate Surprise or sudden KYC requirements when i start using your exchange platform.

Thanks for trying out Pinoycash, we don't like surprises either. BaseFEX does not require a KYC due to her Bitcoin-Only design. although a few exceptions could occur in certain circumstances such as one of our previous "Sign Up Bonus" event, in which we required our bonus claimers to provide some personal information via a phone call to prevent abuse/scam.

In the case of "100 Angel Users Recruitment", all we ask is Internet influence and trading experience, neither of them requires a KYC.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 07:30:00 AM

Just registered on the website to try and check out the exchange. So far so good (not trying to trade any yet, don't have any liquid funds).
The order books looks great too, seems like the market maker is doing their job (just checked their group and it seems according to their experience there is no fake volumes).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MattBerglund (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:35:25 AM

Just registered on the website to try and check out the exchange. So far so good (not trying to trade any yet, don't have any liquid funds).
The order books looks great too, seems like the market maker is doing their job (just checked their group and it seems according to their experience there is no fake volumes).

Thanks Joni for trying out! I am quite proud of our minimalist style UI/UX. All for efficiency.

Please pm me on Telegram so that we can deposit the $50 for you if you like to try some real trading.

https://t.me/matteoberglund

Anyone who is interested in participating in the program as an Angel user, please don't hesitate to pm me and let us know your thoughts.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:58:26 AM

We consider all Senior members of Bitcointalk as potential angel users of us. You are most welcome to join and provide your precious advice.
Your looking for Sr. member and only why now how about the Full member? and what could be the benefits in the future of your angel users anyway, if they do their task to your platform anyway? And the way I checked it too it was good and the interface was also good. Well do you think I am allow to join in?
MattBerglund (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:24:25 AM

Your looking for Sr. member and only why now how about the Full member? and what could be the benefits in the future of your angel users anyway, if they do their task to your platform anyway? And the way I checked it too it was good and the interface was also good. Well do you think I am allow to join in?

Hi Kidoseagle0312,

Thanks for sharing your doubt, which is very reasonable and I love to explain to you. A full member or even a newbie can still get in if she/he shares considerable futures/margin trading experience/crypto industry influence with us, but any member above Senior can automatically become an angel, if she/he likes to participate in the program. We welcome all people who can help us improve BaseFEX, but an angel user is more like a partner to us  - and we choose our partners carefully by actually talking to her/him, then trust our instinct.

An angel user gets to talk directly to our team of developers and analysts, and of course trade with the $50 fund and keep the profit.
MattBerglund (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:03:59 PM

Hi all,

we are sending out the first batch of $50 funds to our Angel Users, and we are waiting for more professionals to come.

PM me if you wanna try it out: https://t.me/MatteoBerglund
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 01:16:03 PM

Thanks Joni for trying out! I am quite proud of our minimalist style UI/UX. All for efficiency.

Please pm me on Telegram so that we can deposit the $50 for you if you like to try some real trading.

https://t.me/matteoberglund

Anyone who is interested in participating in the program as an Angel user, please don't hesitate to pm me and let us know your thoughts.

Hi Matt, thanks for inviting me. I'll message you again following our previous conversation.
At this moment I can't do that, will try again later.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MattBerglund (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:57:13 AM

We are still recruiting.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:31:18 PM

I can try out your service for you.

Can't promise how much time I will have to put into.

Also I will always give a completely unbiased information. I will never post a review I do not believe in, however high the amount offered might be.
MattBerglund (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:04:25 AM

I can try out your service for you.

Can't promise how much time I will have to put into.

Also I will always give a completely unbiased information. I will never post a review I do not believe in, however high the amount offered might be.

Hi asche,

Please PM me on telegram: https://t.me/MatteoBerglund, or on Bitcointalk to get started, don't forget to let me know:

<li>your registered email on BaseFEX</li>
<li>the deposit wallet address on BasefeX </li>

These two information should verify each other to make sure we are sending the fund to the right user.

www.basefex.com, the registration should only take you 30 seconds, and allow you to stay anonymous.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:36:35 AM

Does anyone receive their $50 Angel user bonus to start trading?

I have register 2 weeks ago and already submitted my details via telegram but upto now there nothing in my account.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:22:30 PM

I have register 2 weeks ago and already submitted my details via telegram but upto now there nothing in my account.

Did you get any reply? They claim they have already sent the first batch of the $50. Not sure if they will send the next one per account or in batch.

Hi all,

we are sending out the first batch of $50 funds to our Angel Users, and we are waiting for more professionals to come.

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 12:25:32 PM

Did you get any reply? They claim they have already sent the first batch of the $50. Not sure if they will send the next one per account or in batch.

Hi all,

I got a reply now with Matt on telegram, they will send the bonus trading funds next week Cheesy

All is clear now Cheesy Though i was the first few people who joined the angel users offer in last 2 weeks

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:35:24 PM

We are still recruiting.

Sent you a pm.
Although I'm not really active trader but I want to try your site, but it is OK if I'm not qualified to be one of the Angel Users.
By the way, how many Angel Users you got so far? Just curious why there are not many feedback so far.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: