Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:01:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Lawyer/Solicitor (European law)  (Read 535 times)
bigtimespaghetti (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:18:46 AM

Hi,

I've been in touch with a big law firm, but I wanted to ask around to see if there are any solicitors or lawyers familiar with EU law that might be interested in taking on a case.

It's to do with a group buy organiser absconding with assets and not refunding. We have a lot of information collated, I've been spearheading the organisation of it.

Before I continue with my law firm, I'd love to hear from someone in the community that may be willing to take on the case.

Thanks.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:11:33 PM

Is it business related?
bigtimespaghetti (OP)
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:21:20 PM

Is it business related?

Yes, it is to do with goods paid for but not delivered.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
kuroman

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:51:23 PM

Ah Sad I can't help with that, I have some knowledge when it comes to EU and CE, about legal procedure when it comes to company registration and anticompetitive regulations and what's not (thing you usually see in an MBA or equivalent, but for such procedure I can't help sorry.

On the other hand I can suggest you to try other media such Reddit, either posting on the law section there or try jobs4bitcoin section Smiley Goodluck

NB: Good it's in the UE because the period on which if you are not delivered the promissed goods is small and regulated compared to other areas such as the NA, and the company should either deliver the goods once it gets an official notification, or reimburse everything it owns you + damage unless they fill for bankrupty or restructering plan.
bigtimespaghetti (OP)
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:12:42 PM

Ah Sad I can't help with that, I have some knowledge when it comes to EU and CE, about legal procedure when it comes to company registration and anticompetitive regulations and what's not (thing you usually see in an MBA or equivalent, but for such procedure I can't help sorry.

On the other hand I can suggest you to try other media such Reddit, either posting on the law section there or try jobs4bitcoin section Smiley Goodluck

NB: Good it's in the UE because the period on which if you are not delivered the promissed goods is small and regulated compared to other areas such as the NA, and the company should either deliver the goods once it gets an official notification, or reimburse everything it owns you + damage unless they fill for bankrupty or restructering plan.

Thank you Kuroman, the information was really useful. Do you have a tipping address? I don't have anything right now, but I'd like to be able to thank you in the future Smiley

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
mcleo

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:23:22 PM

Read through my law services thread.
I am a law student at Trinity College, in Dublin.

I am going to be specializing in virtual currencies and their law as it pertains to the EU, although my scope is much narrorwer at the moment (just looking at Ireland).
I cannot take this case on because I am not certified to practice law, but I can certainly provide some feedback and I am always keen on learning about new cases.

If you would like to use e-mail to discuss the matter, let me know in a PM.  If not, I wish you luck.
kuroman

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:11:09 PM

Thank you Kuroman, the information was really useful. Do you have a tipping address? I don't have anything right now, but I'd like to be able to thank you in the future Smiley

I've sent you more informations trough pm and hopefully it will help you Smiley, best of luck Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: