Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FuturoCoin - a cryptocurrency of the future.  (Read 299 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:11:39 PM

I think there is something wrong in this coin. If we analized that futurocoin was created last january 2018,do you think if that coin is good and there is no something negative,why until now it is still a big question mark and not popular in many bitcoiners and there is nothing news something about futurocoin. Make sense if it is good like a bitcoin I think on this time it is very popular especially here in bitcointalk site.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:00:12 PM

I put much faith in this coin, this is currently mine most anticipated altcoin and I'm looking forward to see how it will develop in near future

You can making a good decision on holding on to FTO. I once had the opportunity to get some FuturoCoin right from the very start but I eventually decided not to and instead bought into projects that sadly became scams! What a waste of money, time and opportunity. I also left the parent company's main program (its revshare program) while the other programs I decided to stay on slowly died right before my eyes!
indeed there are a lot of projects that are trying to deceive many people by giving statements like that, to be able to be careful with scammers like this, I hope no one is a victim of these scammers.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:36:41 PM

I think there is something wrong in this coin. If we analized that futurocoin was created last january 2018,do you think if that coin is good and there is no something negative,why until now it is still a big question mark and not popular in many bitcoiners and there is nothing news something about futurocoin. Make sense if it is good like a bitcoin I think on this time it is very popular especially here in bitcointalk site.
It's still quite new currency, but it's not a reason why it should be bad somehow. It's currently gaining more and more attention because it's constantly updating. I don't see anything wrong here. Of course, maybe it's hard to me to get a right perspective cause I'm supporting FuturoCoin by myself, but I didn't see any negative opinions about it.
And as for news, there were loud about it when FuturoCoin had become first cryptocurrency sponsoring Formula 1 racing, which is a quite impressive as for one-year old currency.
sandra_1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:24:01 PM

Well, it's hard to compare any cryptocurrency to Bitcoin. FuturoCoin is quite a new crypto and Bitcoin has existed for years. So, it's understandable that FuturoCoin is not like Bitcoin (yet, maybe someday it would be). Although there is Bitcoin on the market, other cryptocurrencies are also interesting and promising (even if they are not like BTC). And I have to disagree with you - to me FTC seems quite popular, I've noticed that it's highly discussed issue on the net (also at this forum). I invested in FuturoCoin a couple months ago and I'm satisfied for now.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 06:27:17 PM

Is is not good in my opinion to compare with bitcoin, i think any crypto can value something but will take time and i think never any crypto will have the value of bitcoin.
sandra_1

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:43:39 PM

I've been investing in FTO since december 2018 and I'm really suprised how great community they have. I don't regret so far, to me FTO is really rapidly developing cryptocurrency and it has potential to me. Now I'm waiting for this upgraded masternode system.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:46:17 PM

I still adhere to the idea that the coin of the future is Bitcoin.  Because he is the leader and he leads all the coins up.  But I can't say anything bad about FTO.  This is a good coin with a good future, but not in place of Bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
matt7

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:48:20 PM

I hope so! For me it looks very promising from very beginning. I know that the time is needed to develop but FTO is a really good example that in the short term it is possible to gain a lot of users
chris_90

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:31:59 PM

Well, it's hard to compare any cryptocurrency to Bitcoin. FuturoCoin is quite a new crypto and Bitcoin has existed for years. So, it's understandable that FuturoCoin is not like Bitcoin (yet, maybe someday it would be). Although there is Bitcoin on the market, other cryptocurrencies are also interesting and promising (even if they are not like BTC). And I have to disagree with you - to me FTC seems quite popular, I've noticed that it's highly discussed issue on the net (also at this forum). I invested in FuturoCoin a couple months ago and I'm satisfied for now.

Yeah, we shouldn't compare these two coins which are totally different. Time is needed to develop, one year is not so long period of time. Futurocoin became a bit popular because of F1 RedBull sponsorship and that's quite serious step forward. When it comes to news about FTO, they've recently updated masternodes system. I think it might be promising
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:35:33 AM

I still adhere to the idea that the coin of the future is Bitcoin.  Because he is the leader and he leads all the coins up.  But I can't say anything bad about FTO.  This is a good coin with a good future, but not in place of Bitcoin.
I agree. Bitcoin is undeniable leader and I believe nothing will change in that matter. But it doesn't mean that other coins, like FuturoCoin, won't have a place in the future market
FauxHammer

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:31:37 PM

even though the price of FTO dropped some time ago but it is a great opportunity to become an owner of masternode
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: