Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we shouldnt panic sell  (Read 1120 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:13:26 PM

At the time of panic each and every decision made by investors will not be going to end with positive that's why the experience people will say don't take any decision if you are in stress and panic.
The fact is that the panic mood of all users of cryptocurrency will be intensively used by those who are always trying to manipulate the cryptocurrency market. The information space is very often used for that and therefore we must always carefully select the truly truthful information, and only take it into account.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:09:13 PM

Do you know what I consider the perfect instrument to trade? Well, that's an asset you believe in long term. This way IF you're trading spot you don't need to worry too much if you have a losing trade especially if you're playing with small positions. But you should always good risk management.  If you have a set in stone stop loss you won't ever panic sell.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:38:09 PM

Do you know what I consider the perfect instrument to trade? Well, that's an asset you believe in long term. This way IF you're trading spot you don't need to worry too much if you have a losing trade especially if you're playing with small positions. But you should always good risk management.  If you have a set in stone stop loss you won't ever panic sell.
Of course, if you have assets, whose prospects you are completely sure of, then it seems to me there is no point in even selling them. Such assets usually need to be left for long-term storage a comma because when using daily trading and, in certain situations, such opportunities may be lost.
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:39:50 PM

At the time of panic each and every decision made by investors will not be going to end with positive that's why the experience people will say don't take any decision if you are in stress and panic.
Panic decisions lead trader to emotional trading mode and there is no other way around. Panic selling can cause the sharpness of downtrend bar that will make pressure for more selling.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:15:01 PM

I lost a lot of money when I started trading because of panic selling. I made the usual newbie mistakes of not buying at support, being impatient, not doing enough research and panic selling when the price plunged. Almost every single time, the coins bounced back up a few weeks after I sold them. All I needed to do was to exercise a little bit of patience.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:44:34 PM

Panic decisions lead trader to emotional trading mode and there is no other way around. Panic selling can cause the sharpness of downtrend bar that will make pressure for more selling.
This can’t be stopped in anyway because panic selling is already here ever since, no matter what we say if those people will sold their coin at a loss the market will still go down. As an individual trader we must know how to be focus and not to panic at all, that’s the best thing that we can do when the market is dumping.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:01:59 AM

Because that's where the good or veterans traders make the most money. It's just a psychology game where the weak sell when they see FUD while those that have strong minds will buy it and accumulate when things seem to look it is over when it really not. Just remember that when you panic sell, you are making rich people getting richer and richer.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

Likewise in gambling, the summary of it is to trade only what you afford to lose.

My addition to it is to strengthen your emotion.
Gambling and trading are way too different. I think that trading becomes uncertain just because of the down market.
It is just something that is never perfect. But, you do not always loose in trading. It is a mater of the market cycle.

When the market is good enough with the prices of some of the coins rising, it is always a perfect time to trade. Like the present market which is expected to rise in days to come.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:16:38 AM

Likewise in gambling, the summary of it is to trade only what you afford to lose.

My addition to it is to strengthen your emotion.
Gambling and trading are way too different. I think that trading becomes uncertain just because of the down market.
It is just something that is never perfect. But, you do not always loose in trading. It is a mater of the market cycle.

When the market is good enough with the prices of some of the coins rising, it is always a perfect time to trade. Like the present market which is expected to rise in days to come.

I don't think he's comparing gambling and trading dude. He's saying that there are certain aspects that are applicable to both, like only spending money that you can let go. And he's right. Both gambling and trading have uncertain results and big risks and it involves your hard earned money. Panic selling is a result of seeing money you can't lose being dumped away.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:11:18 PM

I agree with you that we don't need to use emotions in doing tranding, prices that are not according to plan are common in the world of tranding so get used to it so you don't rush to do panic sell, and losing patience is the main key
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:18:16 PM

Well sometimes panic selling gets you out of the most dangerous situations even though you lose quite a bit than losing half of it and worst case you're stuck on trading because you need to recover the loses. Panic selling isn't a bad idea for beginners but panic selling won't gain you anything at all and if you develop this attitude to another level I think you're doomed in trading.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:34:46 PM

Almost a 85% of people failed because of human error and not by trading itself. The number one error im talking about is panic selling. Two words but put people in stress and losses big time. So how can you manage to avoid getting stressed easily and panic sell? Im telling you some.

- before you enter trading, strengthen your mind for incomming stress. Trading is stressful in nature so always get ready to get stressed.

No, I don't think we need to be too focused to get stressed in trading. When stressed, our brains will not work best and it is easy to generate negative thoughts that affect our portfolio.
We should be comfortable and have a cool head. When you're comfortable and happy, your decisions are often very smart and reasonable.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:35:07 PM

in fact we are tested to be patient. we cannot avoid reality even though it is a very bitter reality. similarly we are tested by the current decline in crypto prices. for me don't stress being patient is the main key. even though I lost a lot when I invested, I kept my assets and I would not sell them so that the price was profitable for me.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:35:15 PM

Yeah don't panic sell only if the coin you are trading is a valuable coin that you believed will still continue its growth despite some blood dip circumstances, start to sell even at a loss when the coin that you bought doesn't hold much of value because that is probably just a shitcoin, in terms of value, you must look what's the purpose of the coin and see if it has a product that can be easily accepted by community because these types tends to go in a long run.

But other than everything, you must learn how to set maximum loss that you can take to avoid getting hurt big time.
If you are a hodler just hodl till you meet your highest expectation, tho it might take too many days or years before meeting your expected price.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:55:59 PM

in fact we are tested to be patient. we cannot avoid reality even though it is a very bitter reality. similarly we are tested by the current decline in crypto prices. for me don't stress being patient is the main key. even though I lost a lot when I invested, I kept my assets and I would not sell them so that the price was profitable for me.

right, being calm is the key point. just distract from this issue and you will find a way out almost from every situation.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:54:30 PM

When the cryptocurrencies have to be falling again and again it will be a huge panic and fear for the investors but it this situation will be the most important time for the investors to stay Hold On and make his confidence more higher otherwise it will give the loss only.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:13:54 PM

Thank you for the input you wrote here. I was very sorry when bitcoin stepped on the price of $ 15000 I didn't sell it. Even though I have 2 btc at that time. In fact, I bought an altcoin which now means nothing. Cry
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:26:38 PM

Thank you for the input you wrote here. I was very sorry when bitcoin stepped on the price of $ 15000 I didn't sell it. Even though I have 2 btc at that time. In fact, I bought an altcoin which now means nothing. Cry
I know you are something disappointed and have some regrets in your heart but it is already happen and we can't bring it back. It is some sort of learning's  for you and for everyone, aiming to much sometimes will give us also failures but we don't need to blame our self cause we think that is good and it could bring us more money. It is just happen that it never give some favor to you and you loss some opportunity with that.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:42:11 PM

Like you there are many people who did same thing when the price of bitcoin is very high. But people managed to buy only altcoin which those coins prices are very low in the market. So instead of selling them for low price now it is good time to buy and grab the coins in the market.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:08:56 PM

Patience is likely to affect your psychology. Most people are patient in this market but when the value of the coins you invest decreases, you will have a different state and easily sell panic. I think emotional control is really difficult and very few people can keep calm when the market falls but if you can control it, it's best to choose a good coin to long-term and you will definitely earn profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: