Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:37:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we shouldnt panic sell  (Read 1120 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:12:28 PM

Thank you for the input you wrote here. I was very sorry when bitcoin stepped on the price of $ 15000 I didn't sell it. Even though I have 2 btc at that time. In fact, I bought an altcoin which now means nothing. Cry

Like you there are many people who did same thing when the price of bitcoin is very high. But people managed to buy only altcoin which those coins prices are very low in the market. So instead of selling them for low price now it is good time to buy and grab the coins in the market.
Exactly.Even if the market price is still low at the moment but this is a good opportunity to buy more potential altcoins which for sure will give us good profits once its market price increases.As long as we keep on holding them and as much as possible avoid panic selling,we will not lose our expected profits.

dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:40:47 PM

Trading is not easy for any investor or traders. Market prices go up and down continuously. So it is difficult for us to control them. Panic psychology always exists for everyone when prices low down even those with experience in crypto market. Important we know how to capture the market trend and a little luck will overcome panic and fear.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:12:41 PM

because this year to sell in a panic situation will not be able to get good results because the market is still like this condition, so what we have to do in order to get the desired benefits better you have to be patient waiting for the market to rise again

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:21:19 PM

because this year to sell in a panic situation will not be able to get good results because the market is still like this condition, so what we have to do in order to get the desired benefits better you have to be patient waiting for the market to rise again
I think that this year will not bring us positive emotions due to its stability. Although, if we take into account many forecasts for the end of 2019, we should nevertheless see at least 50% up to the current price level. But something I very vaguely believe in it.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:39:53 PM

Our ability to make rational decisions can be affected by oir emotional state, a person who just won a lottery for example will pay less attention to risks,someone who just lost money may also not be keen at identifying and picking good deals because in both cases we are at "elevated levels" emotionally. For experienced trader,they avoid avoid trading at those time. Best results are achieved without emotional sentiments and trade tools such as "stop loss" are deployed even at the beginning of the trade,to help you when emotions are high.when you sell in panic,often they are poor decisions (,except there is something fundamentally wrong is happening)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:27:20 PM

At the time of panic each and every decision made by investors will not be going to end with positive that's why the experience people will say don't take any decision if you are in stress and panic.
The fact is that the panic mood of all users of cryptocurrency will be intensively used by those who are always trying to manipulate the cryptocurrency market. The information space is very often used for that and therefore we must always carefully select the truly truthful information, and only take it into account.

One thing you have to consider before investing, trading, or anything else that involves a huge amount of risk to your resources, is to keep your emotions from getting the best of you. Emotions are what makes us human but this can be a double-edged sword when involving financial decisions and investments.

In addition to panic-selling, one must also avoid being on a rush and panic-watching.
There was a survey gathered about investors and the results overwhelmingly reflected that investors are always on a rush in making profit. From this standpoint alone, if the market falls or becomes highly volatile, they may actually decide to pull-out their investments as they fear of incurring losses.

Obsessively watching the market during a bearish slump can also hamper your decision making skills especially if you disregard time as the focal point of the subject. It is always advisable to always keep your head cool as these can either make or break your investments.

I think that this year will not bring us positive emotions due to its stability. Although, if we take into account many forecasts for the end of 2019, we should nevertheless see at least 50% up to the current price level. But something I very vaguely believe in it.

I am still waiting for the materialization of Bakkt and their physical contracts as this would significantly boost the price of bitcoins. With its adoption comes Starbucks as one of their partners, one can construe that the coffee chain may actually implement a feature wherein one can have an option of using bitcoins as their method of payment.
I do believe that it is rather vague that the price may increase up to 50% like what happened year.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:59:19 PM

Because we are going to sacrifice that once the market down because of the panic seller so better fo us to prevent panic because there's no benefist will get on that only losing money will get. So once we invest to crypto better to relax and be patient to increase again the value of the coins here at cryptocurrency. I hope everyone will be relax with a simple way we will up the market in short time only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:51:32 AM

Trading is not easy for any investor or traders. Market prices go up and down continuously. So it is difficult for us to control them. Panic psychology always exists for everyone when prices low down even those with experience in crypto market. Important we know how to capture the market trend and a little luck will overcome panic and fear.
Perhaps the most important thing is self-control so as not to panic, because panic can make decisions irrational. For example, a downward price, of course panic forces to sell so as not to lose too much.
But common sense must think that the price decline is long or only brief because there are negative issues, so it can be decided to hold or sell, even if the analysis is good, keep buying because prices are predicted to rise. This is logic and crypto traders must master it.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:01:57 AM

I think if we have trading skills, I don't think it's difficult and it's very common for the price of coins / tokens to go up and down. and most importantly don't panic sell.
Nifflerco

Activity: 68
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 02:14:03 AM

This is exactly the reason why we have built https://niffler.co the cryptocurrency exchange simulator. People on our platform love to see how they perform without the fear factor of losing real money. This teach a very important lesson - never make trading decisions based on your own emotions.

Earn money by paper trading with play dollars - Crypto Parrot (https://cryptoparrot.com)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:23:58 AM

Thank you for the input you wrote here. I was very sorry when bitcoin stepped on the price of $ 15000 I didn't sell it. Even though I have 2 btc at that time. In fact, I bought an altcoin which now means nothing. Cry

Like you there are many people who did same thing when the price of bitcoin is very high. But people managed to buy only altcoin which those coins prices are very low in the market. So instead of selling them for low price now it is good time to buy and grab the coins in the market.
You have to dare to be a lion when many traders become goats. You have to be brave enough to risk because it could be your advantage, falling prices do not mean time to cutlose, you analyze whether prices will rise again, and take the risk of buying if there is a chance.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:44:24 AM

Because we are going to sacrifice that once the market down because of the panic seller so better fo us to prevent panic because there's no benefist will get on that only losing money will get. So once we invest to crypto better to relax and be patient to increase again the value of the coins here at cryptocurrency. I hope everyone will be relax with a simple way we will up the market in short time only.
Better to have a good mindsets that your invested money can take some more time before you can accumulate more, instant benefits should be taken away from your thoughts, you have to be more patient waiting for the target benefits, as time will come for those who can wait and the benefits will more and success will be achieved.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:07:36 AM

when you believe in the potential of a coin, or a project, of course you don't have to panic about what's happening to the market. well, a lot of people panic when the price goes down because basically they are just waiting for the pump which is not known when it will happen. well, I myself am still holding back some assets when the bitcoin price drops since 2018.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:37:50 PM

You only missed that chance and it doesn’t mean that it won’t come again, provided you invest in a very good project, there will always be a balance, this might be a wrong advise to you, I don’t know how  much you bought BTC before it rose to the price of BTC you failed to sell it but now that BTC has bottomed, this would have been the best time to also still buy more if you have the fund because it will always balance up and cover up for the missing part when it rises back to that $15000.

Just still have faith in your coins, at least you have learnt your lessons not to be a greedy type, but at the same time, we still appreciate you for not withdrawing and further more crashing the price of our bitcoin then.

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 02:12:57 PM

Indeed, selling in panic only brings unnecessary losses to us, like the situation right now, selling in panic will bring about a huge loss when things have fallen so deeply, instead of choosing an inappropriate and unfavorable plan for us, we should be more patient and find other methods. It is possible that we will continue to hold until the market recovers or we can cut losses but on the condition that we know what we are doing, and we do it with a calm state, without panic, that will help the loss gradually decrease to the lowest level

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:44:21 PM

Panic sell can't bear a good result. For the cryptocurrency, price will be growing today or tomorrow. For this reason we should wait for big pump. Panic sell is harmful for the market.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:06:51 PM

Good advice mate indeed that's the only way how to stop lossing money especially if we already late to sell off. Panicking is a big mistake and patience is always a virtue.  So we should understand the situation because in fact it's just a temporary and so on market will stabilize again and again . No need worry actually!
I believe that if you are entering the world of cryptocurrency, you should have the knowledge about the ecosystem and the market and that the fluctuations if exceeds a limit of time may be panicking. Once you have these things on your mind, you would be very ready to hodl in case of down market and panicking would not be a factor to care about.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:57:12 PM

Letting emotion might result into wrong decision. After all this years, still people is doing panic sell and I guess people like this will always be here that we should accept and just manage. They are the ones that always believe in FUD or always getting scared whenever seeing a fall.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:42:24 PM

Panic sell can't bear a good result. For the cryptocurrency, price will be growing today or tomorrow. For this reason we should wait for big pump. Panic sell is harmful for the market.
Not really bad to do panic selling if it is a reasonable and in some case of emergency. Actually, it won't affect to the entire market  if you are just the one doing this but it happens that some others  do the same which resulting into price declines(mostly).
If we do believe that crypto will bring back the summer,  and so there is no worries inside but somehow we are tempted to sell because of FUDs and have doubts in our mind.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:29:00 AM

When the market falls, the sale of panic is inevitable and many other reasons make their psychology easily defeated. I think this year, this will soon be improved when the market shows signs of growth again but it is still not certain because this market is unpredictable and always makes a lot of surprises. In my opinion, keep calm before selling and always consider carefully before investing

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄