Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we shouldnt panic sell  (Read 1113 times)
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:21:10 PM

Almost a 85% of people failed because of human error and not by trading itself. The number one error im talking about is panic selling. Two words but put people in stress and losses big time. So how can you manage to avoid getting stressed easily and panic sell? Im telling you some.

- before you enter trading, strengthen your mind for incomming stress. Trading is stressful in nature so always get ready to get stressed.

- prepare yourself from future losses you have because its just normal. Negatives are part of the market balance. You are not a real trader if you dont experience it. Its sometimes an indicator that you should buy on that time.

- always think that its not yet a loss if you dont sell it.

- always have patience and wait for the right time to sell.

- BUY LOW SELL HIGH and get committed to it.

- dont believe on manipulators or those people who talks negatively to keep you from being motivated. Remember that you have more knowledgeable than them.

If you have some tips in additional then give some. Lets all help those who are in confusion right now.

I totally agree with you. Panic sell is the most disgusting thing in trading world. People loose their money and they can't rise again there life. Avoiding fake news and panic news is the most important in trade life. You have to believe that sometimes you can loose and that's totally natural. So deal with it and be patient. Have fun with trade... Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:03:04 PM

because in panic, everything we decide will be very bad to do.
with panic and emotion you will feel sorry for what you have done.

Actually the situation of doing trading most of the time we feel panic and it is not only for few traders, i realize most of the traders felt panic during trading. So it is common thing and mistake is that when we do wrong thing during panic situation. Like we sell our coins when we see continuously the price is downing.
Panic on trading is common. This happens with most users and the major reason I personally experienced is the loss that I experienced on making a trade. Human mind is ready to accept win, but unable to accept loss. This is the major reason, once when we loss and on consecutive trade the mind will be full of panic whether it'll get profit or not. When in trading should not go with a panicking mind, it'll surely disturb the trading potential.
I agree with your thoughts. Everyone has the mentality of winning in this market and making a big profit is what makes them most interested when investing. I think this is really wrong because the market has not shown great stability and any investment will be risky so when the value of the coins falls, they easily lose their temper and sell panic to secure their assets

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 01:32:26 PM

Almost a 85% of people failed because of human error and not by trading itself. The number one error im talking about is panic selling. Two words but put people in stress and losses big time. So how can you manage to avoid getting stressed easily and panic sell? Im telling you some.

- before you enter trading, strengthen your mind for incomming stress. Trading is stressful in nature so always get ready to get stressed.

- prepare yourself from future losses you have because its just normal. Negatives are part of the market balance. You are not a real trader if you dont experience it. Its sometimes an indicator that you should buy on that time.

- always think that its not yet a loss if you dont sell it.

- always have patience and wait for the right time to sell.

- BUY LOW SELL HIGH and get committed to it.

- dont believe on manipulators or those people who talks negatively to keep you from being motivated. Remember that you have more knowledgeable than them.

If you have some tips in additional then give some. Lets all help those who are in confusion right now.

I totally agree with you. Panic sell is the most disgusting thing in trading world. People loose their money and they can't rise again there life. Avoiding fake news and panic news is the most important in trade life. You have to believe that sometimes you can loose and that's totally natural. So deal with it and be patient. Have fun with trade... Wink Wink
Well, panic is really a hateful thing in trading and it's always a mistake that anyone can't escape, we are always ready to handle it but until it appears, we become frightened and led by it because what panic attack is our psychology, and psychological defense is very weak defense of each person. However, we should still thank this hateful person when it is helping us gain more experience, more knowledge about the market, increasing patience, limit panic in any situation

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 02:07:49 PM

Likewise in gambling, the summary of it is to trade only what you afford to lose.

My addition to it is to strengthen your emotion.

Yeah the statement is well said.
I am completely agree with your statement buddy.
If you are not capable of bearing or handling loss then dont even try to trade or Gamble cryptos.
We can witness many incidents from the past that stands as a remarkable evidence in order to prove your statement.
I can say "Yes" to trading but for me to "Gambling" it's a big No, as when You Gamble, you surely make losses.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:50:15 PM

because everyone knows what to do best when market conditions are like this, so yes there are not many people who suffer losses because they believe they will remain patient to get the benefits they want

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:36:38 PM

because in panic, everything we decide will be very bad to do.
with panic and emotion you will feel sorry for what you have done.

Actually the situation of doing trading most of the time we feel panic and it is not only for few traders, i realize most of the traders felt panic during trading. So it is common thing and mistake is that when we do wrong thing during panic situation. Like we sell our coins when we see continuously the price is downing.
Panic on trading is common. This happens with most users and the major reason I personally experienced is the loss that I experienced on making a trade. Human mind is ready to accept win, but unable to accept loss. This is the major reason, once when we loss and on consecutive trade the mind will be full of panic whether it'll get profit or not. When in trading should not go with a panicking mind, it'll surely disturb the trading potential.
I agree with your thoughts. Everyone has the mentality of winning in this market and making a big profit is what makes them most interested when investing. I think this is really wrong because the market has not shown great stability and any investment will be risky so when the value of the coins falls, they easily lose their temper and sell panic to secure their assets
Accepting losses is very hard for most traders especially if it is too big that most of their investment might get burned in the future. That's why it is too common in the market but to those who have long experiences in the market. They know how to handle the situation in times like this and they don't get easily fool by the news.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:45:30 PM

because everyone knows what to do best when market conditions are like this, so yes there are not many people who suffer losses because they believe they will remain patient to get the benefits they want
Patience is great but you will have your own limits when you do this. I think when the market falls, very few people can be patient to wait because most people tend to sell to secure their assets. In my opinion, making a profit is only suitable when the market enters the growth phase and will limit the panic selling of everyone.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:34:09 PM

But sometimes panick selling saves our asses when the price suddenly drops hard,and we had seen this alot here.but in totality panicking is not part of being investors since the value of coins are indeed as volatile and pumping and dumping happens all the time and to be a crypto investor?we must be ready on all this aspects
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:57:34 AM

to avoid panic sell my suggestion is not to believe too much what people say, although many say sell for example, it could be that they just want to get a cheap price by compiling people to sell their coins

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:06:13 AM

to avoid panic sell my suggestion is not to believe too much what people say, although many say sell for example, it could be that they just want to get a cheap price by compiling people to sell their coins
Panic is a normal reaction to this problem when the entire market falls unusually, and i believe everyone include holders and traders will affraid and may have made a wrong decision, but that is what normal people do. In this market, it is obviously that cryptocurrencies is not always stable like any other markets, it is unpredictable and can be manipulated by big holders, so no matter what we do, think carefully because just a sell order can bring our entire money loss and make other people rich, stay away from panic actions and comeback when the market is in good condition.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:28:00 AM

But sometimes panick selling saves our asses when the price suddenly drops hard,and we had seen this alot here.but in totality panicking is not part of being investors since the value of coins are indeed as volatile and pumping and dumping happens all the time and to be a crypto investor?we must be ready on all this aspects
Still not a good attitude, any decision when done because of panic is bad, you will not survive in this market without a good strategy
in different market situation, you are treating trading as gambling which you only rely on your luck, not on your knowledge.

STUDENTCOIN